Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed the error in vote count 3. Sixty minutes left. jplap is at L-3.

Jplap is still the best option.

Others thrown were
Zone- claimed ability told Celever is town
Np- gonna claim tomorrow
GM - scummy for voting for a weird reason but he will answer why and Jplap is not going to answer for his question. Easy choice in who deserves the lynch.
Keeper- claimed bomb. Case is still developing as we got Mariano’s new point on the use of farewell ability. Much better to further investigate than lynching.

Who else? Give me anyone who is a better option, because I can’t see it.

How much more as you looking for Camo's case to develop? It's p coherent as it is.

Indeed it was, I was just wating to see what happened... which was a weird turn of events with that withdrawal from Camo.

I hardclaim a role that will confirm me as not scum tomorrow now back off.

Damn; I see your point, but I think /you/ should be taking that chill pill you mentioned...

I know but chances are even if he's mafia he wouldn't claim town on his buddy; that gambit has never worked out for anyone. It is a possibility though but oh well.

It's an easy gambit, tho, and not necessarily to his buddy. Mafians know for a fact who's town and who isn't (leaving the indie aside, of course). Simply stating "I know X is town" is easily provable.

If we found someone particularly scummy but we know he has a bad Farewell Ability, are we going to keep him alive?? No.

Actually, you have a really fair point. Might as well look at the possibility for tomorrow depending how things work out with today's lynch.

I guess there's not much else to discuss, I might as well ##Vote: jplap.

Game freeze.

I did not know that jplap was intentionally ignoring this game. Had he not been lynched, it would have been a modkill.

vVMAeBu.png

It is 7 to lynch. Numbers in parentheses represent the post number of the vote.

Professor_jplap - 5 Celever (475) NP (596), scattered (607), Zone (622), Camo (661), Celever (669) Luis (686) L-2
Camoclone - 1 Ability Effect (473) NP (477)
NP - Jabberwock (498) Jabberwock (583) Jabberwock (665) Celever (666)
Drac - 1 bbninjas (514), Jabberwock (550) Jabberwock (676)
Keeper - 1 Mariano (578)
bb - 2 Celever (584)
Mariano - 1 Drac (589)
Zone - Camo (616) Jabberwock (663)

Not voting: Keeper, jplap

Activity was better. Now that the shitters are out of the way, I don't expect there to be any more problems. Massive thumbs down to jplap.

The second Friendship Activity is still ongoing. Reminder that you are not permitted to talk about Friendship Activities in progress. Results will be posted when that activity concludes.

Fd9TNqw.png

It's the end of another day. Twilight isn't sure if she's biased due to her recent brush with death, but she's noticed that her soldiers have been fighting harder. Hardly any EDF troops lost their lives today - a fine accomplishment.

She flutters into the air, doing her daily check for what was left of her friends. With a few minutes' search, she accounts of all of them who are still alive except for Pinkie Pie. She's not dead - Twilight is sure. Nopony could miss Pinkie's bright pink coat. But she searches the dead all the same, double checking with her field medics, and they confirm her thoughts.

Suddenly, a terrible thought enters her head. What if she's just not in the open?

She gets a lump in her throat as she immediately imagines the worst. Minuette notices her friend's troubled look and calls up to her. "Ma'am, everything all right?"

Twilight lands softly next to her, her eyes looking around for any places Pinkie could be hiding. "Have you seen Pinkie anywhere?"

Minuette shakes her head. "No, I haven't. Actually, come to think of it, I haven't really seen her at all today. She's been acting kinda weird... even for her."

"Get a small team of pegasi to look for her. Nopony leaves until she's found, alive or otherwise. Am I clear?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Minuette salutes and gallops off.

Twilight begins her own search, teleporting from house to house, using her magic to move things out of the way in her search. Eventually, her search pays off; she finds Pinkie Pie alone in Sugarcube Corner. She's huddled behind the counter - Twilight can see her through the broken glass of the display case. As Twilight gets closer, she hears Pinkie singing to herself.

"Come on everypony, smile smile smile, fill my heart up with sunshine, sunshine..."

Twilight leaps over the counter, relief that her friend is alive overpowering her mild annoyance that she isn't helping with the cleanup.

Her relief is short-lived. Pinkie's body is covered in bloody cuts, all of Twilight correctly assumes are self-inflicted.

"All I really need's a smile smile, from these happy friends of mine..."

On the last word, she takes the large shard of glass in her hooves and stabs herself in the leg with it. She succeeds in dragging it several inches, cutting a massive gash into her leg. Twilight snatches the shard with her magic and hurls it across the room. "Pinkie, are you out of your mind?! What are you doing?!"

Pinkie looks up at Twilight and smiles hugely. "Twilight! Oh, I'm so happy you're here. You're just in time!"

Twilight focuses some of her magic on Pinkie's newest wound, trying to stop the bleeding, but it's not working. "What are you talking about? Just in time for what?"

"The party!" Pinkie exclaims, throwing bloody hooves into the air. "Mr. and Mrs. Cake have almost finished setting everything up. I sent Rainbow Dash to go tell everypony, but she isn't back yet. That's okay. I invited everyone in Ponyville, and there are a lot of ponies in Ponyville!"

Pinkie picks up a nearby shard of glass and holds it in front of Twilight. "Are you coming to the party, too?"

Twilight ignores her. "Don't move, Pinkie. I'm going to get help!" She blinks out, leaving Pinkie alone.

Pinkie shrugs, turning the glass shard on herself. "I hope she comes back soon. I'd better make sure Maud puts out some extra refreshments for her!"

Twilight is back in the shop within minutes, having teleported three medic ponies along with her, but it's too late. They find Pinkie with both glass shards stabbed into her belly, in a pool of her own blood.

Something in Twilight snaps, and she screams.

Professor_jplap was lynched. Professor_jplap was:

You are Pinkamena Diane "Pinkie" Pie, and you are aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force.

As the Element of Laughter, you've made it your life's mission to see everypony smiling. Whether it's throwing a party for literally any occasion or singing a song to bring everyone together, you're not happy until there's a smile on every face. You've also got a love of pranks, something that has made Rainbow Dash into one of your closest friends out of the six of you. Of course, everypony has their demons, and yours is insecurity. Your mood shifts are extreme; when you're happy, you're ecstatic, but when you get depressed, things can get very, very bad. Losing the Cakes devastated you - they were family, spies or no, and you're not sure how much more anguish your heart can take.

Passive Ability: Mood Swing
Nopony can predict how you'll feel on a given day. As a result, every day, your vote weight will either be 0, 1, or 2, assigned randomly. This ability locks when the game reaches LyLo.

Passive Ability: Fili-Second
As the Power Pony, Fili-Second, you have super speed! As a result, you can avoid just about everything. All non-lethal Active Abilities have no effect on you. (This has no effect on any Passive Abilities that are already affecting you.)

Active Ability: Just a Game
There have been numerous occasions where you break the fourth wall and speak directly to the audience. As such, you are aware that this is just a game, none of this is real, and that your friends aren't really in any danger. But it's fun to play along! Once a night, you may ##ASK me a question about the game's setup. You may not ask any questions involving a specific player's role name or alignment, and I reserve the right not to answer any question for any reason. If your question is unacceptable, you may ask another one, time permitting. If your second question is unacceptable, you will be instantly killed. Haha, just kidding! Or am I? Sometimes I can't even tell! (You can use this on night zero.)

Farewell Ability: Pinkie's Present
Farewell, Pinkie Pie. Hopefully you didn't die too early, and you got some good questions in. Since you know that this is a game, you can use your fourth-wall-breaking powers to give your abilities away! You can give away Fili-Second and Just a Game. PM me ##GIFT: Ability to Player to decide who you want to give each ability to. You cannot give both abilities to the same player. If you don't choose within 12 hours, they'll be given out randomly.

Win Condition: All threats eliminated

Night 2 ends Wednesday, August 29, at 4 AM CDT (Timer). Day 3 sunrise will last for 12 hours after that.

a0C7R44.png

The results of the second Friendship Activity are in! Congratulations to @Camoclone for squashing the parasprite menace for good! You may take one of the following rewards:

- Gain protection of the Royal Guard, becoming deathproof for one phase. A phase is one day/night cycle. (To be used tonight.) If you pick this reward, you can ##GUARD another player instead of yourself.
- ##INSPECT a dead player to learn their night action results. (Can be used on a later night)
- ##STOP a player from using Active Abilities for one phase. A phase is one day/night cycle. (To be used tonight.)

You may now discuss this activity freely in thread or in any QuickTopics you are a part of.

Anyone who has submitted their night action is free to re-submit (this is allowed anyway; I'm just making it clear because of the activity's end). I'll extend submissions for six hours into sunrise to make up for the late finish on this activity.

Last edited:
Apologies for the slight delay. Had to help out the ol' madre.

QzRR6kg.png

As always, you can read the flavor if you like. Applejack makes breakfast, and Twilight and Celestia discuss Twilight's growing suspicions.

Twilight yawns, loudly, and she blinks her eyes open. Immediately, her senses are assaulted by the fragrant, unmistakable aroma of apples. She closes her eyes again and takes a deep breath, inhaling the wonderful scent. There isn't any doubt in Twilight's mind about who's cooking, but she turns over anyway to confirm her suspicions.

Of course, Applejack is gone. Her spot on the bed isn't even warm anymore.

How long has she been awake? What time is it?

She glances out the window. It's still dark outside, so Twilight decides that the answer to both of those questions can wait.

Before she can settle back in bed, an orange hoof gently kicks the door open, left ajar to make the return trip easier. Applejack enters with a tray of food balanced on her back. She kicks the door closed behind her and smiles at Twilight. "Mornin'. Thought I'd make you breakfast in bed after... after yesterday." She reaches back and grabs the tray with her teeth, dragging it onto the bed. There are two large plates with stacks of fluffy pancakes that are dripping with syrup. There's toast and jam, applesauce, and a carafe of something that Twilight prays is coffee. She picks up the carafe with her magic, pouring some of its contents into one of the nearby mugs. Blessed black relief flows into it, and Twilight can hardly contain her giddiness as she sips it, sighing contentedly. Applejack trots to the other side of the bed and leaps up so as not to disturb the tray. She settles in next to Twilight, and Twilight nuzzles against her.

What's that smell?

Twilight sniffs Applejack again. Applejack, seeing Twilight's confusion, turns her head and presents her mane to Twilight. Twilight smells it and nods knowingly. "You used my shampoo?"

"Yeah," Applejack replies sheepishly. "I ain't into all them fancy fragrances, but... well, when I'm out there fightin', it helps remind me of you. So I never forget just who it is I'm fightin' for." She turns away, embarrassed.

Twilight is touched by Applejack's words, but her repeated reminders of yesterday's events have soured the moment. "Thanks."

Applejack turns her head back to Twilight, put off by Twilight's tone of voice. "You all right, sugarcube?"

Twilight sighs. "Actually? No, I'm not. I can't get Pinkie out of my head." She magically cuts out a slice of pancake and goes to eat it, but sets it down in frustration. "I feel like I could have done something, you know? She was obviously dealing with some very serious emotional issues. I never noticed anything off about her at all, did you?"

Applejack raises an eyebrow.

"More than usual, I mean."

"Nah," Applejack simply replies. "Pinkie was... well, she was Pinkie. Ain't really another way to put it 'cept that."

"She was my friend," Twilight continues. "She and I have known each other just as long as I've known you. I guess I didn't know her as well as I thought..."

"We all have our demons, Twi," Applejack says, gently wrapping a forearm around Twilight's withers. "Some ponies are just better at dealing with them than others, I s'pose."

Twilight nods, half paying attention, half thinking about Pinkie Pie. "I need to talk to Princess Celestia. I'm sure she'll have some good advice for me. No offense," she adds.

"None taken," Applejack replies, and means it. "I saw her while I was making breakfast. She asked me if I'd seen her sister, and I said nope, just makin' breakfast for Twilight. And she said that Luna never lowered the moon this morning."

Twilight turns towards the window again. It's still dark outside. "She didn't lower the moon? What time is it?"

"Seven-thirty. I know, I felt just as weird as you do right now. I'm normally up before Celestia raises the sun anyway, so it didn't bother me to see it dark outside. And once I get to cookin', the time just flies on by, y'know? So when she mentioned Luna not lowering the moon, I had to check and double check and triple check to make sure I hadn't gotten up at midnight or somethin'."

"How long ago was this?"

Applejack shrugs. "'Bout fifteen minutes, I'd say. I asked her if she wanted some breakfast, and she just shook her head and walked away." Applejack nudges Twilight, gesturing with her head towards Twilight's still-untouched food. "Now come on, eat up. You need your strength. Can't be takin' out the Deadly Alliance on an empty stomach."

Twilight responds by leaping off the bed and trotting towards the door. "I can't. I gotta go. I have to find the princesses. I'll heat the food up later, okay? I'm sorry!"

As soon as Twilight hits the hallway, she's in a full gallop, opting to teleport up the few flights of stairs to the castle's second level. The door to Luna's guest chambers are wide open, and Twilight slows down to catch her breath. She can hear a muffled noise coming from inside, and she peeks around the door.

Princess Celestia is sitting motionless at Luna's bedside. She looks at Twilight with tears shining in her eyes, and Twilight all but teleports to Celestia's side. "Princess Celestia! What--"

Twilight's eyes shift to Luna. She lies there, savagely beaten from the neck up. Indents in her face and neck from where she was stomped are visible in the small light of the room. Twilight shakes her head in shock and disbelief, not knowing what to do or say. She starts hyperventilating, and Celestia wraps her student in a giant white wing, letting calmness slowly seep in. "Twilight," she says gently.

Twilight is barely listening. "She's dead. Princess Luna is dead." She's breathing a little heavier now, and the tears have already started coming down. "How? Who could have done this? Nopony is powerful enough to actually kill Luna!"

"Twilight," Celestia says again, a bit more sternly, and this gets Twilight's attention. "All four princesses have been weakened by the Deadly Alliance's aura, you know that." She blinks away her own tears. "Not even I am immune to its effects."

Twilight sniffles, and decides that bawling her eyes out in front of the Princess just won't do. She straightens under Celestia's wing, and she tries not to lose her composure. "What happened?" she asks, clipped and clinical.

Celestia sees through Twilight's facade like glass, but she responds anyway, if only to keep Twilight sane. "I had a horrible dream in which Luna became Nightmare Moon again. When I awoke, a part of me felt I should go check on her. When I realized that it was past her time to lower the moon, I became worried, and so I went to check on her. I saw Applejack making you breakfast. I asked if she'd seen Luna, and she said no. After explaining the situation, I came here. She... she was already dead when I arrived."

A traitorous part of Twilight's mind causes her to raise an eyebrow skeptically at the elder princess. She feels a tidal wave of shame wash over her as Celestia meets her gaze.

"In light of recent events, I understand your suspicion," Celestia says evenly. "But I hope you don't think me the kind of pony that would murder her own sister in cold blood."

Twilight shrinks away, too embarrassed to form actual sentences. "No, of course not, you-- I'm so sorry, I-- I didn't mean--"

Celestia pulls Twilight in with her wing again and continues as if she'd said nothing. "I loved my sister. More than anything. Even when she became Nightmare Moon and I banished her for a thousand years, I never stopped loving her. Not once."

Twilight opens her mouth to say something, but everything just sounds hollow. "I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thank you," Celestia replies, nuzzling her student. "It seems that we've both lost somepony dear to us in a short time."

Pinkie...

"Yeah."

"Suicide is never easy to deal with, Twilight. Not for those who do it... and not for those they leave behind. Their loved ones are often left thinking, 'what could I have done to stop this?' But it's important to remember not to blame yourself. What happened to Pinkie was nopony's fault, not hers and especially not yours."

Twilight nods, looking at Luna's broken and bloodied form. "She was right, wasn't she?"

"Hm?"

"Mrs. Cake. About there being spies in the EDF. I mean, this," Twilight says, gesturing to Luna, "is solid supporting evidence of that."

Celestia thinks carefully before responding. "Yes, that does seem to be the case."

"What do I do?" Twilight groans. "I don't want to think about my friends betraying me."

"Who says that your friends are the ones who have betrayed you?" Celestia asks a confused Twilight. "Just because there are spies in the EDF doesn't mean that your friends are spies," she explains. She takes a long breath before continuing. "And even if you find that some of them are... I very much doubt Tirek would try to convert them all. Some ponies, like Rainbow Dash, would never entertain such an idea. But some ponies... if you back them into a corner, and feel like there's no hope... desperation can make us do things we regret. And all it takes is one step down that slope before it's too late. Knowing that you may learn that your friends have done some very horrible thing, it's up to you to find it in your heart to forgive them."

"Do you... do you think Tirek was lying when he said Twinkleshine was one of his spies?"

Celestia nods immediately. "I do, yes. Tirek has never had a history of being truthful. And Twinkleshine was very loyal, as I said. Energetic and sweet, with a strong sense of justice. A fine soldier and a true friend."

This reassurance doesn't have the effect Celestia is hoping for; Twilight simply frowns, looking at the floor. "Are you describing Twinkleshine... or my friends?"

Celestia smiles down at her student. "I concede the point. But mine is valid as well. She was a good pony. I'll miss her."

"Yeah. Me too."

The two alicorns share a moment of silence, mourning the loss of the Princess of the Night. Twilight speaks up, breaking the silence. "You don't have to fight today, if you don't want to. I'd understand."

Celestia gently shakes her head. "Thank you for your concern, but no. Hiding in the castle like a coward would be no way to honor my sister's memory."

"We'll hold a service for her before we head out. Will you speak to the troops? I fear that losing somepony as important as Luna is going to be devastating for them."

"Of course," Celestia replies, and the two head out to deliver the sad news, closing Luna's door behind them.

scattered mind has been killed. scattered mind was:

You are Princess Luna, and you are aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force.

You are one of the two god-princesses of Equestria along with your older sister, Celestia. After you both overthrew Discord as ruler of Equestria, the two of you ruled together, with her raising the sun and overseeing the day, and you raising the moon and overseeing the night. You noticed that ponies always slept through the beautiful night you created while frolicking in Celestia's day, and this made you bitter and jealous, resulting in your transformation into Nightmare Moon. After a thousand-year banishment to the moon, you were finally freed and restored by Twilight Sparkle and her friends, and for this you are eternally grateful. Since then, you've assisted Twilight in matters of being a princess, as well as appeared to other ponies to help them with their problems, especially problems involving their fears. Twilight has been suffering from terrible nightmares since the death of her parents, and you've made it your job to save her from them the same way she and her friends saved you from yours.

Active Ability: Astral Projection
One of your unique abilities is to manipulate dreams - you can see them, project yourself into them, even reshape them entirely. You can use this ability to watch over somepony and keep them safe. Once during any night, you may PM me ##PROTECT: Player to send a vision of yourself to that player, warding off any potential attackers. If any kills resolve on that player tonight, they will fail.

Farewell Ability: Fountain of Dreams
Farewell, Luna. You've been weakened to the point of normal mortality, and now you are dead. You still have enough power leftover to make one last foray into the world of dreams. At any time before the next day ends, you may PM me ##DREAM: Player. If that player is aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force, you will send that player a dream during the next night about three randomly chosen other players, at least one of which is aligned with the Deadly Alliance; if that player is aligned with the Deadly Alliance, they will suffer from narcoleptic episodes for the rest of the game, causing them to fall asleep at random times. Their Active Abilities will fail 30% of the time when used. (This includes the night kill.)

Day 3 ends Sunday, May 2, at 4 PM CDT (Timer) or whenever someone is lynched. There are 10 players in the game, so it is 6 to lynch.

FKN8ElW.png

One way to show you're a good friend is to show interest in them. In this activity, you'll be learning all about the universe in which this series takes place. Below you will find a list of ten questions of varying difficulty. Whoever answers the most questions correctly will win a fabulous prize: the ability to speak after death! If you are not aligned with the Deadly Alliance, you will be allowed to speak in the main thread. If you are, you will be allowed to speak in your factional QuickTopic. Unfortunately, you won't have any abilities or be able to vote, but surely you will be able to make use of such a fantastic power. You will be also have the option to forfeit this prize to gain access to the graveyard at any time after your death.

Use whatever resources you like to find your answer. Some questions have multiple requirements for the answer; all must be correct for it to count as correct. In the event of a tie, the winner will be chosen by random.org.

The first six players to like this post will become friendship researchers. You are not allowed to discuss this in thread or in any other QuickTopics until the activity concludes. Good luck!

1. Including the current one, how many seasons of the show have there been?
2. Who wrote the episode "Magical Mystery Cure"?
3. Which controversial episode received fan backlash for being too highly critical of the brony fandom?
4. Excluding the episode "The Cutie Map," who are the first ponies summoned for a friendship problem by the Cutie Map?
5. https://i.imgur.com/DkfSOtP.png What is the name of this pony's partner in training to get in the Wonderbolt Academy?
6. Rarity owns three clothing stores. Name them.
7. "Yeah. Making copies of yourself always sounds like a great idea, but before you know it, you're locked in a room with fifty Pinkie Pies watching paint dry." Who said this, what episode was it said in, and what episode is it referring to?
8. Which season had the least number of songs in it, and how many were there in that season?
9. What is the name of Applejack's grandfather's voice actor?
10. What is the race of the pony who competed with McIntosh for the affection of Mrs. Cake's part-time apprentice?

Ok guys, I found a scum.
Last night I used the following ability (flavour and some other parts that give hints about my full role were removed):
Active Ability: Journalist
Once a night, you may PM me ##INVESTIGATE: Player. You will go visit that player, and return with their role PM; however, despite your snooping prowess, you're still just a little filly. You don't have the experience to realize when somepony is lying to you, so you won't be able to tell if the role PM you receive is a safe claim or not. This ability locks when you successfully use it.
I asked if I have some chance of getting their true Mafia role and not the safe claim in case I use it on a scum. PMJ answered that I'll always get the safe claim, and the wording is such that I won't know if I've found a town role or a safe claim.

My target? Keeper of Night. Here is what I get:

You are Starlight Glimmer, and you are aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force.

The former leader of Our Town, you were one of many who threatened Equestria before Twilight and her friends put a stop to it. Instead of destroying you with the Elements of Harmony, however, Twilight forgave you and you became her pupil instead, learning how to be a better friend. As a natural leader, you led Discord, Trixie, and Thorax into battle against Queen Chrysalis and her changelings, and accompanied Twilight to convince Stygian, the Pony of Shadows and latest threat to Equestrian harmony, to accept friendship and reform himself, proving that Star Swirl the Bearded's mantra of "once a villain, always a villain" is far from the truth.

Active Ability: Time Twist
As a final attempt at defeating Twilight, you used a spell to go back in time to stop Rainbow Dash from performing her sonic rainboom, which was the catalyst which brought Twilight and her friends together to defeat you in the first place. Now that you're on the side of good, you can use this spell to see things normally available only after death. Once a night, you may PM me ##FORESEE: Player. You will travel to an alternate Equestria where that player has died, learn what their Farewell Ability does, and return. (If a player has multiple Farewell Abilities, you will only learn about one of them.) The spell is unstable, and you have to be careful not to affect this timeline, so you won't have enough time to discern whether or not the Farewell Ability you learn about is true, or just that of a safe claim. (You can use this ability on yourself.) (You can use this on night zero.)

Farewell Ability: The Blank Game
Locked. This ability unlocks when you die. (If you are lynched, it will appear unlocked in your flip.)

As you can see, the ability that learns Farewell Abilities is there. But where is the bomb thing??? Now there is no doubt that he lied about it and the result of my ability returned his safe claim.

##VOTE: Keeper of Night

...!! MARIANO!! WHAT DID YOU DO!?
PMJ SPECIFICALLY WARNED US TO NOT QUOTE ANY OF HIS POSTS!! MULTIPLE TIMES!! WHAT DID YOU DO!?

Heyo, it's time for me to prove myself as non-scum! I'm the non-threatening indie you've all clearly been looking for! I'm a survivor, which should become apparently enough when you read back through my ISO and think about why I pushed Jplap to survive and ask my question and then wanted to lynch him once he did (and when I saw eevee wasn't scum claiming indie, wanted to save him since I didn't think Jplap would ask my question after all Cel had said). Jplap has proved there's only one indie and they are non-threatening, so my claim is 100% confirmed now that he's flipped town and therefore hasn't been lying (and therefore technically couldn't be confirmed yesterday).
I'm not going to disclose everything, but I have a 1-shot BPV and inherited Jplap's astetic ability last night, so scum really shouldn't kill me because I'll survive, wasting their kill, and then use an ability I have to completely screw them over, not to mention that it's very mean to kill a survivor smh. :UUUU I also have an ability that could out all of the town's PRs in case you are complete idiots and try to lynch somebody confirmed non-scum and non-threatening.

If there is anybody who wants to counterclaim me as indie, do it immediately. I will tag everybody so you can't possibly miss this:
@Keeper of Night
@GM DracLord
@Camoclone
@bbninjas
@Mariano11887
@Luispipe8
@Jabberwock
@Celever
@Zone Q11

I'm going to stop pushing my fake reads to accomplish my agenda and have a bit of fun lightly attempting to scumhunt, but tbh I don't really need to care so I will be pretty casual and not put the effort in like I did last game. Just don't kill me and we should all get along quite well. <3

About NP, sounds legit enough, let's see if anyone cares to counterclaim.

And about Keeper, let's first consider, can the bomb thingy be his Farewell?

Heyo, it's time for me to prove myself as non-scum! I'm the non-threatening indie you've all clearly been looking for! I'm a survivor, which should become apparently enough when you read back through my ISO and think about why I pushed Jplap to survive and ask my question and then wanted to lynch him once he did (and when I saw eevee wasn't scum claiming indie, wanted to save him since I didn't think Jplap would ask my question after all Cel had said). Jplap has proved there's only one indie and they are non-threatening, so my claim is 100% confirmed now that he's flipped town and therefore hasn't been lying (and therefore technically couldn't be confirmed yesterday).
I'm not going to disclose everything, but I have a 1-shot BPV and inherited Jplap's astetic ability last night, so scum really shouldn't kill me because I'll survive, wasting their kill, and then use an ability I have to completely screw them over, not to mention that it's very mean to kill a survivor smh. :UUUU I also have an ability that could out all of the town's PRs in case you are complete idiots and try to lynch somebody confirmed non-scum and non-threatening.

If there is anybody who wants to counterclaim me as indie, do it immediately. I will tag everybody so you can't possibly miss this:
@Keeper of Night
@GM DracLord
@Camoclone
@bbninjas
@Mariano11887
@Luispipe8
@Jabberwock
@Celever
@Zone Q11

I'm going to stop pushing my fake reads to accomplish my agenda and have a bit of fun lightly attempting to scumhunt, but tbh I don't really need to care so I will be pretty casual and not put the effort in like I did last game. Just don't kill me and we should all get along quite well. <3
Okay, I think it makes sense. But last time you claimed survivor in this site, you ended up winning the game as scum :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back