Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
##VOTE: PROFESSOR_JLAP

This is honestly mostly because he's going to get modkilled anyways. I think JLAP is town and will be around to switch if we can decide on someone.

What even is this rolefish?
It's not a rolefish and the assertion that it is is frankly absurd. Your rhetoric lately has been unusually aggressive, from #632 and #644's sarcasm to #637's "you should know this so stop reaching", and now, most recently, a ridiculous overreaction. I don't have a clue what your scummeta is like, but fortunately that doesn't matter because reacting the way you did is scummy no matter how you paint it.
I won't answer anything about the role fishy part
Okay I'm just going to assume from the answer you did give that you have absolutely no idea whether or not there is a doctor who will be completely free to protect scattered tonight.
but I do know is that when there's the threat of a doctor and their kill was presumably blocked last night, scum definitely will not kill the player who seems like the most likely kill target without at the very least having a ton of WIFOM behind it.
I keep trying to make this point: You cannot assume that other players are going to make the play you consider to be optimal. Jplap proved that. At its core, you made a very anti-town play by posting a readslist that singled scattered mind out as the towniest player, and I just cannot see you making such a play as town.
I'm not liking this one bit. I beleive we've already said Keeper is far better alive than dead because of his contributions. I'm also interested in what Camo has against you, so I'll wait for it to develop before I vote.
How much more as you looking for Camo's case to develop? It's p coherent as it is.
##UNVOTE: ZONE Q11
Why? I was actually all set to lynch Zone as an alternative to jplap. We shouldn't lynch jplap today.

##VOTE: PROFESSOR_JLAP

This is honestly mostly because he's going to get modkilled anyways. I think JLAP is town and will be around to switch if we can decide on someone.
Aight. NP's still scum but ig we'll get to that tomorrow.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: ZONE Q11

Because he claimed to know Celever is town. I'm not going to mess with that this late into the day.
Oh I completely missed that in his walls of text.

More NP votes y'all. >.>

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: NINJAPENGUIN

The question is, what could be the motivation to do that as scum?
Because it's a way of beginning to build suspicions on the players in the game who all have one bullet point over the rest of the players in the game: they supported a town lynch, in Eevee. bb, as scum, would want to use that to start capitalising from there and try to cause a snowball, which is a strategy he uses as mafia a lot.

Didn't realise deadline.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: NinjaPenguin

I hardclaim a role that will confirm me as not scum tomorrow now back off.
Before you ask, no I can't confirm this today but I can tomorrow. I really didn't want to have to claim this until I was able to prove it tomorrow but now I guess the doctor has to protect me tonight if they exist.

Before you ask, no I can't confirm this today but I can tomorrow. I really didn't want to have to claim this until I was able to prove it tomorrow but now I guess the doctor has to protect me tonight if they exist.
No because I'm confirmed town by Zone already you're not necessarily top priority.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: jplap

Back off this ridiculous lynch shift and take a chill pill Jabber because this push is the worst play I've seen the entire game and the stupidity of suspecting somebody for posting a reads list and being honest about it is trash. Like where is the scum motivation here?

No because I'm confirmed town by Zone already you're not necessarily top priority.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: jplap
Doc can choose either of us two if they exist; just try to get in the scum's head and guess which one they'll try to kill.

Sigh... In that case I don't know what I am supposed to do in this game. I did what I was told, gave my reads, and already told you that I am weak at this.
What do you mean by "I did what I was told"?

Pretty much everything I have said before and Mariano's response against my defense on Keeper: He sounds like a scum who didn't want to get lynched by giving the "I'm a bomb" argument which also serves as a reason as to why he won't die by NK.
I did say that he is very cooperative if he is town, but what I didn't say is that the results are not necessarily helpful for town. Plus he can lie about them or say that it is unknown like he did with jplap.
Exactly what I said.

I'm not liking this one bit. I beleive we've already said Keeper is far better alive than dead because of his contributions
If by "contributions" you refer to him inspecting Farewell Abilities, then I don't agree with you at all. Why should we care about Farewell Abilities? If we found someone particularly scummy but we know he has a bad Farewell Ability, are we going to keep him alive?? No. And if I think it more deeply, knowing Farewell Abilities is far more useful for scum than for town to minimize the impact of their kills.

2 hours 35 minutes left, and according to my count, jplap is at L-1 now (remember that Celever has vote x2)

6 - Jplap (NP, scattered, Zone, Camo, Celever)
1 - Camoclone (Ability Effect)
1 - Drac (bbninjas)
1 - Keeper (Mariano)
1 - Mariano (Drac)

Cel unvote jplap. If you have a double vote today, he's at L-1.
Back off this ridiculous lynch shift and take a chill pill Jabber because this push is the worst play I've seen the entire game and the stupidity of suspecting somebody for posting a reads list and being honest about it is trash. Like where is the scum motivation here?
Okay I'll deal with why everything you've been doing today is scummy tomorrow 'cos I don't have a whole lot of time and would rather figure out a better lynch candidate than jplap.

Currently I'm thinking Drac is the most likely to be scum. Grounds for a lynch: noncommittal, not paying attention to the game, not scumhunting or even voting.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: GM DRACLORD

I'm also interested in what Camo has against you, so I'll wait for it to develop before I vote.
##UNVOTE: ZONE Q11
...well this is ominous. I know I explained and changed the things you didn't like, but the sudden change is too creepy.
(...) whether or not there is a doctor who will be completely free to protect scattered tonight.
Wait a minute. Jabber, why would you think that SM is the target this Night?

What do you mean by "I did what I was told"?
I was told by NP and SM to make a read list and vote to pressure my reasonings. Unfortunately, I have not done the latter yet and will not be able to do so for the time being as we are going to lynch jplap.
Exactly what I said.
Which is why I put your name in it.
I will vote on him tomorrow though.
I want to see how a "succesfull FA read" would look like, because it seems to me that he is only delaying his death by using jplap and his inactivity.

Jabber you don't seem to be even considering the possibility I'm a townie I don't get how that could be the case if you're town. Like, I've claimed I should be able to prove I'm not scum tomorrow and he's planning on making a case for me then?
potato
Currently I'm thinking Drac is the most likely to be scum. Grounds for a lynch: noncommittal, not paying attention to the game, not scumhunting or even voting.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: GM DRACLORD
Eww I don't like this vote either. Somebody remind me if and when Jplap flips scum that Jabber also falls under having an agenda to keep him vote off Jplap.
Please hmu on what changed since #583 because I'm not getting it and I see no progression here. Your posts on him have been defending him, pressure voting him, soft defending him as not the best lynch, and suddenly coming back to him. You even said this; now you're 100% doubling back on it:
Idk about that either. Last time I played with Drac-as-scum he picked one player and tunneled them for like three days straight. I don't think his scummeta is necessarily any less committed than his townmeta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back