Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp. I'm going to take a while to comment on Camo's attacks on me while using my limited access...
Though, I don't have any defenses against the fluff comments. It's just part of who I am.

This isn't the case at all. My case on you is the following:

Your FoSes were directed only at people on the Eevee lynch. The scumminess follows in two steps: A) This is a difficult thing to take as coincidence but B) Even if it is coincidence, I don't think it's something you wouldn't have noticed, fresh off an in-depth analysis of Day 1. This is where the equivocation (misleading by way of omission as opposed to misleading by actually saying misleading things) comes into play. Even if it was just coincidence, I believe town bb would have confronted the fact that all of his FoSes were on the Eevee lynch and been more transparent with it than skipping over it like you did in this game. And that answers your purple. And idk why you changed what the blue said cos it's pretty word-for-word in meaning.

Cutting out some of the case :thinking:

Either way, bb's case is strong but I'm not sure if it's the strongest lynch today. My list of scum vibin' players is somewhat big, but I have to say Camo's case on Zone has intrigued me and I'm interested to see where it leads. I looks like it could be a good start to something.

The question is, what could be the motivation to do that as scum?

The thing that change is my access to this site. . So here is my comment on player (some bit)

1. Keeper of Night - I'm relearning how he works. So you are in my "I can't trust list"
2. scattered mind - I'm not totally convince of his alignment but previous game when I played against him (when i was mafia), I can follow up with his methods abit
3. NinjaPenguin - Will Comment Later
5. Camoclone - Good to play with you again
6. bbninjas - You know I'm an easy target based on those point (which can be valid for each game I played). So you are in my "I can't trust list"
7. Mariano11887 - I did say Mariano never been a person that I can differentiated . So you are in my "I can't trust list"
8. Luispipe8 - Will Comment Later
9. Jabberwock - Will Comment Later
11. Celever - At this point if Cel is Mafia, he don't really need to defend me that much as most players know how to really push my lynch
12. Professor_jplap - Pretty much like the past game where he kinda vanish by day 2. His activity might be worth keeping for now.
13. Zone Q - Never played with him before. Since he is active thats something for me to learn about him. So you are in my "I can't trust list"

but for now, since having him around make no different for me
##VOTE: Mariano

That’s an odd reason to vote. What do you mean by that?

I can see why Camo is so against read lists now. NP pointing me being the sole town read makes me feel like scum got a direction who to kill. I am not against read lists as a whole, but maybe it should be preferable to stick with those you read as neutral, lean scum and scummy. Especially if you have only one player as town in your reads.
One of the wonders of mafia is that there is a counter to the nightkill in the form of the doctor. And my read obviously shouldn't be the only one scum bases their kill off of: if everybody participates you'll end up seeing different top townies of course. Readlists aren't great when I'm the only one putting them out, but when everybody does, the benefits in being able to construct a group of townies to be in a core together and create PoEs and start the town working as a unit instead of a paranoid clump is immense.

One of the wonders of mafia is that there is a counter to the nightkill in the form of the doctor. And my read obviously shouldn't be the only one scum bases their kill off of: if everybody participates you'll end up seeing different top townies of course. Readlists aren't great when I'm the only one putting them out, but when everybody does, the benefits in being able to construct a group of townies to be in a core together and create PoEs and start the town working as a unit instead of a paranoid clump is immense.

Unless the doctor is Mafia/inactive/blocked/not exist/has X-shot/opt to target themselves etc.
But that’s an off topic for post game I guess.

-> Yes, I keep weakening my posts because I fear that somebody might attack me if I sound too confident, because I am not confident.
-> Me keeping nullifying my posts is something I simply do. Yesterday I thought Mr. X was scummy, and today I am thinking why Mr. X would do such scummy thinking.
-> Where I come from, there are lots of inactive players, which is why I love progress more than actual alignment.
-> I had intended to not talk about this until someone asks me about it, so I will tell you now. I am certain that Celever is town due to a Passive Ability of mine.
-> Lots of people in this game I have never met. Which is why you all seem as if you are scum playing as town or pure town to me.
-> I said that I don't want to rolehunt and I meant what I said.

@Professor_jplap - Celever (475) NP (596), scattered (607), Zone (622) L-4
Not voting: Keeper, Luis, Zone
...? Could you please fix this?
What’s odd? The way he presented the case or the case itself?
I am more used to plays where I never get attacked for my behaviors, but rather grudges from past games.
He has no opinions of his own.
Being more decisive could be a good start, because without it, it is hard to take your reads in consideration.
Fine then. No more ifs and I supposes.
NP pointing me being the sole town read makes me feel like scum got a direction who to kill.
If there are about 10 reads where everyone is portrayed differently, then everything should be fine.
Speak up about the Passive ability please.
What the ability entails or the whole flavor text?
Actually don’t I guess. I don’t want to know.
Uh... okay?

Great. Now my indecisiveness has spread onto other players...

@Zone Q11 who do you think is scum?
-> Jplap. I am using SM's argument, which is that he doesn't come here and explain anything, answer the questions asked by others or even try to talk. I don't care about the metareads.
-> Keeper. I hate to flip-flop my thoughts, but aside from Jplap, he is the one who's the most suspicions. This Day is not the best day to pressure him though, because his claim on Jplap's Farewell Ability was "unknown". I will wait another Day to see what he will say at D3.
-> Drac. I might be called petty for this, but my only reason to suspect him is because he is fine if Mariano, who's been attacking Keeper, gets lynched because he is "hard to differentiate". I don't really like that tone. It sounds like a reasoning that can be used against literally anyone.

When your scumreads still have a large chance of flipping town, it's a good idea to help them in case they are town. You should know this, Jabber, so stop reaching.
Ig your scumreads aren't nearly as strong as I thought then. :x
Do you know something about the setup that we don't know? Because scattered does have a perfectly valid point that can't be disproved by the assertion that there's a doctor who will be able to (and what's more, will) block whoever you tell them to block by way of who's town in your readslist, when the rest of us have no idea if that's true or not. Even if there is a doctor who will be able to use their ability completely unhindered tonight, we saw with jplap yesterday that there's no guarantee of a player doing what everybody else tells them to (and jplap was told in far more certain terms than having to figure it out from who's at the top of a readslist).
-> Keeper. I hate to flip-flop my thoughts, but aside from Jplap, he is the one who's the most suspicions. This Day is not the best day to pressure him though, because his claim on Jplap's Farewell Ability was "unknown". I will wait another Day to see what he will say at D3.
The other two reads are fine, but why is Keeper "the one who's the most suspicious" aside from jplap? You didn't elaborate on that.

Do you know something about the setup that we don't know? Because scattered does have a perfectly valid point that can't be disproved by the assertion that there's a doctor who will be able to (and what's more, will) block whoever you tell them to block by way of who's town in your readslist, when the rest of us have no idea if that's true or not. Even if there is a doctor who will be able to use their ability completely unhindered tonight, we saw with jplap yesterday that there's no guarantee of a player doing what everybody else tells them to (and jplap was told in far more certain terms than having to figure it out from who's at the top of a readslist).
What even is this rolefish? I won't answer anything about the rolefishy part, but I do know is that when there's the threat of a doctor and their kill was presumably blocked last night, scum definitely will not kill the player who seems like the most likely kill target without at the very least having a ton of WIFOM behind it.
Zone brings up an interesting point about potentially Drac chainsaw defending Keeper. Definitely worth keeping in mind.

The other two reads are fine, but why is Keeper "the one who's the most suspicious" aside from jplap? You didn't elaborate on that.
Pretty much everything I have said before and Mariano's response against my defense on Keeper: He sounds like a scum who didn't want to get lynched by giving the "I'm a bomb" argument which also serves as a reason as to why he won't die by NK.
I did say that he is very cooperative if he is town, but what I didn't say is that the results are not necessarily helpful for town. Plus he can lie about them or say that it is unknown like he did with jplap.

Whoops, I was gone for a whole day; I kinda got busy running a League Cup yesterday. Now, let's see.

If Jplap is scum, Nick/Luis is the obvious scumbuddy. I've noted this before.
Luispipe8~This isn't Luis's posts, but Nick's. I felt an aura of agenda when it came to how he talked about Jplap and I didn't like it one bit. Didn't like anything else he did (the Keeper vote or how he spoke about eevee that felt like he knew eevee was a townie while having his vote on him).

Ok, I said I wasn't going to respond on Nick's behavior and I'm still not. However, if you're going to "scumread" me (because I sure as hell don't buy that "aura of agenda" stuff) then would you mind taking in consideration /all/ the spectrum and not just his posts? Because again, I'm not him and can't answer to his thoughts, but you have my posts as well to take into consideration. The way you say "This isn't Luis's posts, but Nick's." sounds pretty much like you're completely ignoring everything I've said D2 in favor of whatever Nick said yesterday.

I'm not liking this one bit. I beleive we've already said Keeper is far better alive than dead because of his contributions. I'm also interested in what Camo has against you, so I'll wait for it to develop before I vote.

Whoops, I was gone for a whole day; I kinda got busy running a League Cup yesterday. Now, let's see.

Ok, I said I wasn't going to respond on Nick's behavior and I'm still not. However, if you're going to "scumread" me (because I sure as hell don't buy that "aura of agenda" stuff) then would you mind taking in consideration /all/ the spectrum and not just his posts? Because again, I'm not him and can't answer to his thoughts, but you have my posts as well to take into consideration. The way you say "This isn't Luis's posts, but Nick's." sounds pretty much like you're completely ignoring everything I've said D2 in favor of whatever Nick said yesterday.

I'm not liking this one bit. I beleive we've already said Keeper is far better alive than dead because of his contributions. I'm also interested in what Camo has against you, so I'll wait for it to develop before I vote.

He already posted his thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back