Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit dodging bud. You are confirmed not town so you don't get to make the decision on whether or not it would help us.

You are Discord, and you are aligned with yourself.

A draconequus and spirit of disharmony, you were initially Equestria's ruler, plunging the land into chaos before Celestia and Luna imprisoned you in stone with the Elements of Harmony. Once you were freed, you went right back to causing chaos, but Twilight and her friends imprisoned you in stone again, using the Elements. Later, Celestia had Twilight and her friends intentionally set you free, with the idea that you could be reformed and your chaotic magic used for the forces of good. Fluttershy was the only one willing to give you a chance, and you took advantage of her kindness before realizing she truly saw you as a friend and you reformed for good. The two of you remain very close friends. In this conflict, you're not picking a side. What kind of spirit of chaos would you be if you did that? No, it's time to have some fun and start trolling. No one is safe!

Passive Ability: Duplication
You possess the ability to duplicate yourself into an unlimited number of copies, which you can use to avoid death. The first time you would be lynched or otherwise die, a duplicate will take the hit for you instead, allowing you to survive. If you were lynched, the day will end with no lynch.

Active Ability: Mark
I'M NOT INTERESTED IN CLAIMING THIS ONE RIGHT NOW BUT IT RELATES TO CUTIE MARKS

Active Ability: Storm of Chaos
You are the spirit of chaos. It's no fun when things go exactly as planned. Once a game during any night, you may PM me ##RANDOMIZE. The targets of all Active Abilities, including the night kill, will be randomly assigned. (The night kill cannot be redirected to another member of the Deadly Alliance in this way.) You can't use this ability the same night you use Secrets Revealed or Hurry It Up.

Active Ability: Secrets Revealed
Both factions have reasons for keeping their dealings during the night a secret, but it would certainly be something if all of those secrets came to light. Once a game during any night, you may PM me ##NO SECRETS. The following day, the names of every player THIS THEN OUTS TOWN PRs will be displayed publicly. A BIT MORE I THINK IS BEST TO BLOCK

Active Ability: Hurry It Up
THIS SCREWS UP SCUM SO NOTHING NEEDS TO BE KNOWN HERE

Farewell Ability: Secret Friendship
Locked. This ability unlocks when you die. (If you are lynched, it will appear unlocked in your flip.)

Farewell Ability: Ending Shoot
Locked. This ability unlocks when you die. (If you are lynched, it will appear unlocked in your flip.)

Win Condition: Survive until the end of the game
I don't have a safeclaim because I'm not threatening.

Why are you intent to get me to claim stuff that would only help scum to know? I'll claim with censoring some abilities if you're cool with that.
Nope. I want a full claim.
...is it just me, or is this becoming weird? Why are we rolehunting instead of scumhunting?

Why are we bothering with a (killing-wise) non-threatening indie? Why would you poke a hedgehog? Also, what do we even get from this? Confirmation of role? Wouldn't that just benefit the scum?

You said that he could be dangerous at LYLO or MYLO, but what use do we have to worry about that at this moment? Isn't it too early to talk about LYLO and MYLO when we don't even have any wagons?

...is it just me, or is this becoming weird? Why are we rolehunting instead of scumhunting?

Why are we bothering with a (killing-wise) non-threatening indie? Why would you poke a hedgehog? Also, what do we even get from this? Confirmation of role? Wouldn't that just benefit the scum?

You said that he could be dangerous at LYLO or MYLO, but what use do we have to worry about that at this moment? Isn't it too early to talk about LYLO and MYLO when we don't even have any wagons?
No, it's imperative we get rid of the thing that makes us auto-lose at MYLO ASAP so that we don't lose at MYLO. We can't fix that when we're in MYLO, and we've had a bad run of lynches so far so it's becoming relevant.

Reading the role now.

No, it's imperative we get rid of the thing that makes us auto-lose at MYLO ASAP so that we don't lose at MYLO. We can't fix that when we're in MYLO, and we've had a bad run of lynches so far so it's becoming relevant.
Cel can you even read you lynch me and you're with me in MYLO and then you're definitely losing <3

Cel can you even read you lynch me and you're with me in MYLO and then you're definitely losing <3
Untrue. If we lynch you then scum can nightkill you. Clearly your ability that targets mafia is even more powerful than the ability that targets town, else you'd claim it. As you haven't we can only assume that's because you're more interested in working with mafia than town and as such will screw us over anyway.

My vote remains unless you claim your whole role.

Untrue. If we lynch you then scum can nightkill you. Clearly your ability that targets mafia is even more powerful than the ability that targets town, else you'd claim it. As you haven't we can only assume that's because you're more interested in working with mafia than town and as such will screw us over anyway.

My vote remains unless you claim your whole role.
Scum will literally never nightkill me because if you lynch me I'll work with them and I've said this.

Scum will literally never nightkill me because if you lynch me I'll work with them and I've said this.
And scum have no way of knowing you'll stick to your word. If I were mafia, I wouldn't trust you until you claimed what you can do to me. And I believe the reason you omitted it is because once you do claim it, mafia can't trust you. So your plan didn't go as well as you planned.

Claim your role pls thx.

If that's your complaint sure I'll tell scum how I can hurt them if you insist:
Active Ability: Hurry It Up
You wish that everyone would just hurry up and be done with this conflict already. Once a game during any night, you may PM me ##HURRY UP. The next day, you will generously mess with space-time and allow the day to continue until two players are lynched, regardless of how long it takes. Once the first player is lynched, all votes will be reset and the same day will continue until a second player has been lynched. (This will still happen if you are lynched first.) Since you will be busy messing with space-time while this is going on, there is a 50% chance you will not be lynched if you are voted to be lynched on either day. In that case, that particular day will end with no lynch. You can't use this ability the same night you use Storm of Chaos or Secrets Revealed.

If that's your complaint sure I'll tell scum how I can hurt them if you insist:
^ Secures NP's end-game ^

Scum, you can't trust him. There's no reason he wouldn't use this.

And since we know he can out our power roles all we have to do as a town is abstain from them for a night.

So he's not really a big issue for us, but is for mafia.

Unless of course he can mess with us via cutie marks. Considering I have a cutie mark, I want to know what you can do with them. That next, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back