• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {H} Shiny Energies, Lots of Primes INCLUDING CELEBI PRIME {W} Raikou EX, N FA

justintam0731 said:
MY:
Zekrom FA
62 Pack Codes

YOUR:
Groudon EX FA

I think I'll pass. By throw-in, I mean like 2 or 3 to sweaten a deal. Not 70% of the trade.

RE: {H} Shiny Energies, Lots of Primes INCLUDING CELEBI PRIME {W} Raikou EX, N FA

Maybe something different. Raikou EX is at least the same price as Groudon EX FA if not more.

Fluttershy said:
Maybe something different. Raikou EX is at least the same price as Groudon EX FA if not more.

o_O where do you get your prices? Professor-Oak (There prices never make a lick of sense)? I wouldn't trade Groudon EX FA for Raikou EX if that's what you're thinking (Unless it's FA). And I wouldn't trade Groudon for Zekrom or Kyurem. Sorry.

I'm interested in your groudon EX FA, would you consider trading it for my:

Zekrom EX
Groudon EX

LMK thanks :)

Heya,

Could you check my list for Gengar Prime and Tyranitar Prime? I have codes! :D

NarcoticHobo said:
I'm interested in your groudon EX FA, would you consider trading it for my:

Zekrom EX
Groudon EX

LMK thanks :)

I only trade for thing in my want list.

SoulWind said:
Heya,

Could you check my list for Gengar Prime and Tyranitar Prime? I have codes! :D

Sorry. Not interested in trading for just codes. And I didn't see much else that I'm interested in.

Np thanks anyway. :)

RE: {H} Shiny Energies, Groudon EX FA, Lot's of Primes {W} Raikou EX, N FA

Bump. I'm back from camping ^_^ By the By, I'll be at Nationals. If you're going as well, then we could just trade there, since the cards would most likely not come until after Nats.

I am Intresting your
Groudon EX FA

I Have
Zekrom FA
Groudon EX Reg

Trade?

Machamp the Champion said:
Sorry. I'm not really interested in Groudon EX.

do you found something my trade list

For code cards do you mean the ones that come in tins and packs and all that? If so i got a lot when i get home ill get all them right now i think i have 30 or more

Hey, I'm interested in the Groudon FA. I have Shaymin EX FA, Kyurem EX FA, Terrakion FA for trade

PokemonMaster123 said:
For code cards do you mean the ones that come in tins and packs and all that? If so i got a lot when i get home ill get all them right now i think i have 30 or more

I don't trade for just code cards. And I mean just the ones in pack, or ones that give you packs (Like the Prime Challenge Box's).

b0bert012 said:
Hey, I'm interested in the Groudon FA. I have Shaymin EX FA, Kyurem EX FA, Terrakion FA for trade

I'm only looking for the non FA Terrakion. And Unless for some reason you'd trade both EX FAs for Groudon, I think I'll pass.

RE: {H} Shiny Energies, EX Full Arts, Lot's of Primes {W} N Full Art, EX Full Arts

Guys. You ready for this... Bump ^-^ I got some new EX Full Arts. I'm also looking for Emboars now. As well as Landorus Full Art

Not much I could find other then the Zekrom FA.

Do you want trade

My
Zekrom FA

Your
Shaymin EX FA

??

RE: {H} Shiny Energies, EX Full Arts, Lot's of Primes {W} N Full Art, EX Full Arts

Would you do this
MY:
Zekrom EX FA

YOUR:
Raikou EX FA

LMK

zapd said:
Do you want trade

My
Zekrom FA

Your
Shaymin EX FA

??

Sorry. Not interested. Also, in your trade thread, it says you only trade to Europe. Bye the bye. I live in the US.

justintam0731 said:
Would you do this
MY:
Zekrom EX FA

YOUR:
Raikou EX FA

LMK

NOTE: I'm collecting the EX Full arts, so I'm not trading an EX Full Art for another EX Full Art. Unless it's a large profit

It's nice when people actually read before posting -_- . And by large profit. I mean like your Mewtwo EX FA for my Kyogre EX FA or maybe a little less extreme then that, but you get the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back