Luigi's Engine Room - Please DO NOT Request Until Further Notice

Are your pleased with what you recieved?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Luigi's Engine Room - Building Banners & Avvys 24/7!

I really could have done better here, I just know it.... Sorry it's not as good as it could be, I was trying to get it done before today's over.... If you want I'll keep working on it, if this is fine then let me know soon please! =D

~SotS

Request Form:

Forum Name- Shadow Ice

Work Description-
I would like a banner please. The text would be Shadow Ice. The background would be a moonlit ice/snow scene. The pokemon I would like on it are Absol and Weavile and could you please put some other dark/ice type pokemon of your choice!
Artist Choice-
I do not mind who does it as long as they put effort into it and it looks nice and neat.
Will You Give Credit?-
I always give credit to stuff made by others. So the answer would be Yes!

I'll take yours Shadow Ice, it might be tommorow 'til I finish it though, as I'm going to bed soon. =] Did your brother recommend this shop or did you just come? Either way nice to finally meet 'ya. ^.^

~SotS

SotS said:
I'll take yours Shadow Ice, it might be tommorow 'til I finish it though, as I'm going to bed soon. =] Did your brother recommend this shop or did you just come? Either way nice to finally meet 'ya. ^.^

~SotS

Oh Ok THNX! Actually I just happened to know that Lucky Luigi 7 makes good avatars,banners,etc. And yes he did recommended it!

Examples of work? I may request something, but I see no examples.

Also what's the point of having your forum name in your request form? The person posting the form is requesting, so...

lol, it's just easier to keep track that way if you copy and paste the form to other applications to review requests like if I'm supposed to remind myself to do it. Here are some examples of my work, PMJ:

Mewtwo Avatar (for Shining Suicune)
Smeargle Avatar (for Cheetor586)
Team IceFire Banner (Forum Header)
Arcanine Banner (for Bubba235)

You can also scroll up through the thread and you can find some work. I will post these requests on the thread for my username and I will recommend it for other workers as well. Thanks a lot. Hopefully you are urged to post a request here. I would love to take it on. :3

Also, here is the banner for godzilla898. It was extremely hard deciphering your request considering I wasn't sure if you wanted me to render something inside the image or use the image itself as the background and inside but this is the best I could do. It was a difficult request but even though it was hard, I hope you like it. Let me know if you aren't satisfied. =)

2m46pfk.png

http://i32.tinypic.com/2m46pfk.png

^ Here it is. Let me take note that it is extremely small. I needed a larger image really and expanding it would just make the quality unprofessional. =/

Oh, and thanks Shadow Ice. I always try to improve my skills every time I start a new request, and thanks SotS for taking it on. =D

- Luigi

Forum Name- Shining Latios
Age-11
Examples of Work-In my bro's(Shadow Ice) sig the banner was made by me.
Reason for Applying- Really neat and cool shop!:D
I only do banners and avatars.

I'm going to have a new section now, it's called Apprentices which are artists in training. I am putting you and Rotom-Cut under that position if that's ok with you. Thanks. :]

- Luigi

Well, I have some good, and bad news LL7... The good news is, I finished up SI's banner. The problem is, it won't upload, I'm just letting you know before anyone else starts working on it... Sorry Shadow Ice, as soon as I can upload the pic I'll PM you with a reminder to check the shop.

~SotS

Thanks for letting me in Luigi! I hope someone requests from me. My example banner I showed you Luigi wasn't my
best work. Can you plz check my shop to see a better example thanks.

SotS said:
Well, I have some good, and bad news LL7... The good news is, I finished up SI's banner. The problem is, it won't upload, I'm just letting you know before anyone else starts working on it... Sorry Shadow Ice, as soon as I can upload the pic I'll PM you with a reminder to check the shop.

~SotS

Ok, SotS. I will do it tonight. =)

And Shiny Latios, I will check out your work. I'm sure it's great. ^_^

- Luigi

LuckyLuigi7 said:
Ok, SotS. I will do it tonight. =)

And Shiny Latios, I will check out your work. I'm sure it's great. ^_^

- Luigi

Thanks Lucky Luigi 7! You Rock!

I'll get working on it Gliscor, it should be done some time today, or tommorow. But I'm not promising, as I never know how busy I'll be. =] Although I can almost guarantee it will be done tommorow. ;D

PS: Do you want to give credit, or have a watermark put on? ^.^

~SotS

Your watermark is a flower, right? Yeah, I'll have it. If you can, could the banner be 580x220 pixels! That'll make my day.

Yes that's the watermark. Okay then, a 580x220 Gliscor banner with the watermark on it, should be up soon. ^.^

~SotS

Hey guys I asked for a banner like 4 days ago and people said they would be done in one day. I was just wondering if my banner is almost doneh

Shadow Ice, do you mean this one?
Shadow Ice said:
Request Form:

Forum Name- Shadow Ice

Work Description-
I would like a banner please. The text would be Shadow Ice. The background would be a moonlit ice/snow scene. The pokemon I would like on it are Absol and Weavile and could you please put some other dark/ice type pokemon of your choice!
Artist Choice-
I do not mind who does it as long as they put effort into it and it looks nice and neat.
Will You Give Credit?-
I always give credit to stuff made by others. So the answer would be Yes!

I could do it if you don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back