• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lots of 1st Ed. including 1st Ed. Dark Espeon, JPN cards too, everything must go!

RE: Crystal Pokemon from E-Skyridge for sale + 2x Yanmega, 2x Donphan, 1x Magnezone Prime

How much for 3x Reshiram FA, 1 Ninetales COL, 3 Collector and 1 Fisherman? :)
Thanks man!

RE: Crystal Pokemon from E-Skyridge for sale + 2x Yanmega, 2x Donphan, 1x Magnezone Prime

oskierox said:
How much for 3x Reshiram FA, 1 Ninetales COL, 3 Collector and 1 Fisherman? :)
Thanks man!

How's $42 shipped?

Hmm, how about just the 3x Reshiram? Any way possible to keep that under 30$ shipped? Like... 29? lol

I could do 3 Reshiram for $29

Cool! Pmed man!

How much you looking to get for x2 Water Energy CL and Dark Energy CL? LMK Thanks!

$12.50 shipped for all three?

Do you still have your Crystal Crobat?

I do, I'm assuming you're interested in it?

festizzio said:
I do, I'm assuming you're interested in it?

If you're still selling it for $10? Yes, I am. :cool:

How much for:

1x Pokemon Communication
2x RH Junk Arm
2x RH Professor Oak's New Theory

Please LMK. Thanks!

Wait...nevermind, I sold the crobat to Aphotic...I must have taken the wrong one off my original post then.

Techdeck: $14 shipped for all?

Hey man! Im interested in Dialga G Lv. X Error! :D can you do $10 shipped?

You do paypal?

festizzio said:
Wait...nevermind, I sold the crobat to Aphotic...I must have taken the wrong one off my original post then.

Techdeck: $14 shipped for all?

LOL, OK. Crystal Ho-oh then? :cool:

BlastBurn: Considering the scarcity of the card and the lack of availability, I'd need at least $20 for it

Techdeck: Yes paypal is my only method of payment

Catbus: The Ho-oh is $22

festizzio said:
BlastBurn: Considering the scarcity of the card and the lack of availability, I'd need at least $20 for it

Techdeck: Yes paypal is my only method of payment

Catbus: The Ho-oh is $22

It's not JPN by chance, is it?

No, it's English, all my cards are English.

Back