• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lots of 1st Ed. including 1st Ed. Dark Espeon, JPN cards too, everything must go!

RE: Crystal Pokemon from E-Skyridge for sale **UPDATING primes, etc. on the weekend**

Celebi, Crobat, Golem, and Kabutops = mint

Ho-oh = there is a very light scratch on the right side of the picture, I would call this near mint-mint
Nidoking = There are some white dots on the back of the card, a printing error of some sort. I call this near mint
Lugia = There are two very, very tiny dents on Lugia's wing, I call this near mint-mint
Kingdra = There are some small scratches just to the right of Kingdra's body, I call this near mint

That's some more in-depth description on the conditions of the cards.

RE: Crystal Pokemon from E-Skyridge for sale **UPDATING primes, etc. on the weekend**

Dang ok let me think on this then. Give me a day.

Hey Fest, can I get a price on the Crobat, Kabutops and Celebi? Thanks!

I'm waiting to hear back from mrcaliforniahaze, but if you want to offer, I'd be listening.

$25 shipped for Lugia and Ho-oh crystal? I read the conditions, so lemme know if this is ok

Sorry, that is too low. They're still near mint, the price doesn't drop that much.

$35? Its kinda vague here... If you can counter, it'd be swell! :D

Hmm well before I make a counter-offer I want to hear back from mrcaliforniahaze, I'll let you know then.

Alrighty! Poke me when you can! :D

Alright well since californiahaze hasn't responded, I suppose my counter-offer for Lugia & Ho-oh would be $50 shipped...even in the conditions they're in I can still get at least that much.

Interested in these:

Crystal Ho-oh
Crystal Crobat

Are either 1st edition, by chance? That would increase their value.

Thanks

What about $45 for the whole bunch?

$10 on Crobat, $10 on kabutops and $10 on nidoking, lmk thanks.

Catbus: They're english...no 1st editions exist as far as I know.

Aphotic + Blastburn: deal to both, go ahead and PM me.

Can you add the celebi for 35 shipped?

I actually value the Celebi higher than the other three so I wouldn't be able to... I'd need $45 for all four.

RE: Crystal Pokemon from E-Skyridge for sale + 2x Yanmega, 2x Donphan, 1x Magnezone Prime

Updated with everything, prices are not set in stone so I didn't bother putting any, but I am looking for close to market value (ebay completed).

RE: Crystal Pokemon from E-Skyridge for sale + 2x Yanmega, 2x Donphan, 1x Magnezone Prime

How's about $40 for them?

Hmmmm....alright sure, PM me with info

Back