• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lots of 1st Ed. including 1st Ed. Dark Espeon, JPN cards too, everything must go!

RE: Complete Reshiboar and blastgatr deck, every gold *, 3x Kingdra Prime and more

Torchic* - near mint, some scratches
Treecko* - near mint/slightly played, there is a small area on the bottom corner that looks like a drop of water hit it, but it's really only visible from the back.

RE: Complete Reshiboar and blastgatr deck, every gold *, 3x Kingdra Prime and more

Ok i'll take a little time to think about it, as there are some auctions i'm watching for those cards at cheaper prices atm :p

How much would you charge for shipping on just the TM Prerelease sleeves? also do you have any others?

I only have the TM ones, and I think $2 would be a reasonable price for shipping.

ok i'm totally interested but don't get paid until next friday. could you possibly hang onto them for me?

Do you have any *s that are Mint? If you do, which ones and what are their prices? Also, would you do 6 Collector for $20?

Hmm, I must have miscounted, I only have 4 collectors left. The mint stars are:

Mudkip* - mint - $30
Latios* - mint - $50
Raikou* - mint - $20
Regice* - mint - $25
Regirock* - mint - $20
Kyogre* - mint - $20
Metagross* - mint - $30
Pikachu* - mint - $35
Charizard* - mint - $75
Mew* - mint - $23
Flareon* - mint - $15 (I have two if you're interested)
Jolteon* - mint - $15
Vaporeon* - mint - $15

Everything else has an imperfection (if only a very slight one).

I'll take the Pikachu * for $35!

RE: 2 complete decks, Crystal Pokemon, 3x Kingdra Prime, shadowless Base Charizard NM

I am looking for card sleeves, 120 in total, 2 different designs for decks. do you have them, and how much?

RE: 2 complete decks, Crystal Pokemon, 3x Kingdra Prime, shadowless Base Charizard NM

can you give me prices on all of your crystal cards?

RE: Crystal Pokemon from E-Skyridge for sale **UPDATING primes, etc. on the weekend**

Bump! I'm going to be adding more this week, so keep checking back! :)

RE: Crystal Pokemon from E-Skyridge for sale **UPDATING primes, etc. on the weekend**

How much for the all crystals combined?

I'd appreciate and consider an offer, if you wouldn't mind. :)

Could you do...$120 with shipping?

Will there be a delivery confirmation number?

Back