Lost World?

Status
Not open for further replies.
then they will need to also play BTS or you will just send their gengar and haunter to the lost zone on your next attack.
Rescue Energy returns all stages of a Pokemon to the hand, not just one of them. Even with Catastrophe, Rescue Energy will kick in first and return all 3 (or 4 if X'd) Gengar cards to the hand.

@Card Slinger J
Even under Japan's new rules that is not true as Vileplume's Japanese body is referred to as 'Goods' and thus Lost World is excluded, and it can be assumed that it will carry over to America when we get BW, meaning Stadiums can be played regardless of if Vileplume is in play.

If the tech Gengar and a Rescue energy, it's probably going to be even easier for you actually lol. 2 Gengar Prime's not gonna cut making the win. I suppose Mew Prime could work, but that's still easier.

Uhh, no, lost remover is really not comparative to Lost World as it can win the game automatically.

I actually think that this card is going to be out because of DNA.

I actually think that this card is going to be out because of DNA.
that would be so awesome to find out that a card was taken out of the next set because of me lololololololololol

IDK if this will come out. I mean it would only be logical to make it come out because that would be the most important card in the set, but it's so game breaking. Also, why would they wait until now to give it to us, instead of just give it to us last set. Also, who thinks there will be holo energy in this set like PK? It seems pretty logical, and I think it would be great, especially since it would be the first time a holo basic dark/metal was printed outside of league promo.

Damn you! DNA! no, joke...

This is true, why not release it before? maybe PUSA need to see the impact to the pokemon game in japan first? just an Idea.

Wow DNA well can you also tell us prime cards and legends which will also be released?lol
But joking aside, at 1st I found LW to be op'd and honestly still do, maybe making it 7 would be a little better but ugh this thing is a monster!
But it is in fact that spiritomb (Vileplume) does block it, there are attacks to counter it, you could toss it with your stadium, etc, which gives it a little bit of a disadvantage but not really...
And it is without a doubt in my mind that if it does come out....no deck will ever ammount to the success this one will have, and every1 will have to make counters to even run with it.
So imo i hope it doesn't come out.

Whether it is or isn't we will all enjoy the use of Gengar Prime. People should show others how well their deck can do, without lost world.

If anyone wants to test out their new Deck idea they can do so in a Pokemon tournament being held

I don't know that much, Freakachu; my cognitive powers only go so far =D

So we need to get Gengar prime ready for the next set then, eh? I hope you're right, I just got 8 Primes today along with 8 Spiritomb TR (I have to buy for my daughter and I). This will be just in time for the State Championships. I smell Victory in March......LOL

Thanks for keeping it out of the next set, DNA! If it's in... I don't know what to say. I traded away all my Gengar Primes thinking Triumphant was its last chance. D'oh.
So DNA, do your cognitive powers go far enough to tell us what deck will win Worlds? ;D

WE better get lost world, I already ordered a box from call of the legends and 4 gengar prime. Yes I'm in America I still have to wait until febuary to get the box,I think it will come out.

@Scizorliscious: roflcopter. Lost World will be in the next set and you know it.
Also, Regigigas or a variant thereof is going to win Worlds. That is my prediction. (Do I say that only because I run said deck? Maybe...)

^Ahaha! Nice one. I still honestly don't understand what Lost World does. Is it if your opponent has six Pokemon in the Lost Zone you can declare yourself the winner or if you have six Pokemon in the Lost World you declare yourself the winner? Because I'm confused...could someone just PM me the concept of Lostgar? I know I should know this by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back