News 'Lost Thunder,' America's November Set!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Celebi is almost as good as the Leafeon pack art from Ultra Prism.
(I have an extreme Ultra Prism problem.)
But we can agree that the Ultra Prism theme decks were actually half decent, right?

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
I wish more pokemons from Alola as main pokemons of theme decks and why there is not a fairy theme deck yet?

Last edited:

CaptZero

Aspiring Trainer
Lost Voltage is... pretty good... if you have another Pokemon that tosses L energy into the lost zone.

Zipplip

Aspiring Trainer
I hope that the Raikou theme deck comes with Lost Mixer so that if new players want to try out Jumpluff, they will not need to get as many cards for the deck.

Rooie

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting that A. Exeggutor is an alternate art card. You'd think that it would rotate out at the same time as Lost Thunder. Did they basically just confirm that 2020's rotation will be Lost Thunder-on?

BrandonHappened

Ghosts and Fairies are kinda my jam
Interesting that A. Exeggutor is an alternate art card. You'd think that it would rotate out at the same time as Lost Thunder. Did they basically just confirm that 2020's rotation will be Lost Thunder-on?
2019 is Ultra Prism onwards, 2020 is the February set onwards
Since that Exeggutor is part of the Ultra Prism rotation and Lost Thunder will be in rotation until 2020, that Exeggutor will indeed rotate at the same time as Lost Thunder

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar

I would assume that it will be USM-on since this is a chance to syncronise the meta in Japan and the rest of the world.

Heviin

Aspiring Trainer
I'm curious as to why they usually pick such bad promos in their blisters. Are they purposely trying to not sell their products?

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
I'm curious as to why they usually pick such bad promos in their blisters. Are they purposely trying to not sell their products?

Competitive players aren't the main market for blisters. I'd expect a Pokemon like Rowlett to sell BETTER than something like Malamar with actual competitive value.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
I'm SO glad the blisters come with 3 packs from the native set again. I love pack variety, but blisters are not something you buy to get a variety of packs.

Heviin

Aspiring Trainer
Competitive players aren't the main market for blisters. I'd expect a Pokemon like Rowlett to sell BETTER than something like Malamar with actual competitive value.

Rowlett I can understand. But a lot of other choices seem like a complete waste, even from a noncompetitive standpoint.

mrsodaking

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Cmon, I literally just bought a playset of holo Rowlets... THIS ART IS SO MUCH BETTER OMG

Last edited: