News 'Lost Thunder,' America's November Set!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Poke_collector Aspiring Trainer
    Poke_collector

Thank you for this information. I hope the other blisters have litten and popplio in them

2. Alex Sableye Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
    Alex Sableye

I love these blisters. I buy them to get cute pokemon, not competitive pokemon.

3. AuraJackle Aspiring Trainer
    AuraJackle

Actually more likely to be crimson invasion on as that started the ultra beast sets

4. Xeynid Aspiring Trainer
    Xeynid

It is a print of alolan-exeggutor with alternate artwork. Why wouldn't it be an alt. art card?

5. paulyd84 cooltrainerpaul
    paulyd84

I have not bought a case for the last few sets as resell on bulk been awful - but for this bad boy i think i might - just to at least get a big boost on the FA, standard set and all the revs - gonna be a mammoth challenge this one!

Its interesting the 'shop display' has changed with what looks like just 18 boosters sandwiched between the decks? Thats quite a drop there!

6. Hawlucha22 Aspiring Trainer
    Hawlucha22

Exeggutor is kinda competitive

7. MilesEX Aspiring Trainer
    MilesEX

Curious, why will this set be overpriced? Because it's coming out in time for the holidays?

8. Gardevoirgx Aspiring Trainer
    Gardevoirgx

cool coins!

9. S1L3NTT4UND3R Aspiring Trainer
    S1L3NTT4UND3R

If the sleeves in that ETB look like the art on the box, then I'm gonna need some oversleeves to run them on my main deck!

10. Timmony_tcg Aspiring Trainer
    Timmony_tcg

It will almost assuredly be Ultra Prism - on, since Ultra Prism began the USUM block, and it introduced the Prism Stars, a new significant gameplay mechanic (much like how last format was BREAKthrough - on, since that was the first set to introduce BREAKs).

Chimecho3000 likes this.
  11. AuraJackle Aspiring Trainer
    AuraJackle

You could be right or wrong depends on whether ultra beast or prism stop first the first go stop will mark whether ultra beast is our era or prism cards I think prism will last longer

12. Dylan Bonner Aspiring Trainer
    Dylan Bonner

I wish that the ETB sleeves had decent quality. They always seem to stick to each other. I could never make then work for much more than a game before I'd go crazy.

13. CaptianTemmo Extra Thicc~
    CaptianTemmo

happy birthday me~

14. Chimecho3000 Aspiring Trainer
    Chimecho3000

Because it's from a much more recent set that would very likely survive the next rotation, and thus it could have still been a Black Star Promo.

15. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

16. TheRealBro.. Venusaur used FlowerPower; his chillness rose 300%
    TheRealBro..

I like the look of this set a lot, despite not really liking Zeraora. Very stylish! Some awesome cards in it as well. Too bad collecting a set like this isn't fun anymore because of the flood of Secret rares which, for the most part, aren't that interesting for a collector (I want a secret rare to be 'special', not just a rainbow rare treatment that every GX gets).

The-Kaiser and Animegamer420 like this.
  17. Belljacob48 Pack Gambler
    Belljacob48

Why Alolan Exeggcutor??

18. MegaAbsol10 I'm playing Big Blacephalon next quarter :)
    MegaAbsol10

The dice in the the Elite Trainer Box are beautiful.

Tytus likes this.
  19. Swampert Full Art #GROOKEYGANG
    Swampert Full Art

Still wondering if they are making 2 more blisters.

20. GamePhoenix Fellow Mortal
    GamePhoenix

True, the best secret rares IMO are the ones from black and white with the shiny pokemon and the gold border. They're really a treat when you pull then, not like these where your just like, "oh, ok nice"

TheRealBro.. likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?