News 'Lost Thunder,' America's November Set!

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
I love these blisters. I buy them to get cute pokemon, not competitive pokemon.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
2019 is Ultra Prism onwards, 2020 is the February set onwards
Since that Exeggutor is part of the Ultra Prism rotation and Lost Thunder will be in rotation until 2020, that Exeggutor will indeed rotate at the same time as Lost Thunder
Actually more likely to be crimson invasion on as that started the ultra beast sets

Xeynid

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting that A. Exeggutor is an alternate art card. You'd think that it would rotate out at the same time as Lost Thunder. Did they basically just confirm that 2020's rotation will be Lost Thunder-on?

It is a print of alolan-exeggutor with alternate artwork. Why wouldn't it be an alt. art card?

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
I have not bought a case for the last few sets as resell on bulk been awful - but for this bad boy i think i might - just to at least get a big boost on the FA, standard set and all the revs - gonna be a mammoth challenge this one!

Its interesting the 'shop display' has changed with what looks like just 18 boosters sandwiched between the decks? Thats quite a drop there!

S1L3NTT4UND3R

Aspiring Trainer
If the sleeves in that ETB look like the art on the box, then I'm gonna need some oversleeves to run them on my main deck!

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
Actually more likely to be crimson invasion on as that started the ultra beast sets
It will almost assuredly be Ultra Prism - on, since Ultra Prism began the USUM block, and it introduced the Prism Stars, a new significant gameplay mechanic (much like how last format was BREAKthrough - on, since that was the first set to introduce BREAKs).

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
It will almost assuredly be Ultra Prism - on, since Ultra Prism began the USUM block, and it introduced the Prism Stars, a new significant gameplay mechanic (much like how last format was BREAKthrough - on, since that was the first set to introduce BREAKs).
You could be right or wrong depends on whether ultra beast or prism stop first the first go stop will mark whether ultra beast is our era or prism cards I think prism will last longer

Dylan Bonner

Aspiring Trainer
If the sleeves in that ETB look like the art on the box, then I'm gonna need some oversleeves to run them on my main deck!
I wish that the ETB sleeves had decent quality. They always seem to stick to each other. I could never make then work for much more than a game before I'd go crazy.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
It is a print of alolan-exeggutor with alternate artwork. Why wouldn't it be an alt. art card?

Because it's from a much more recent set that would very likely survive the next rotation, and thus it could have still been a Black Star Promo.

TheRealBro..

I like the look of this set a lot, despite not really liking Zeraora. Very stylish! Some awesome cards in it as well. Too bad collecting a set like this isn't fun anymore because of the flood of Secret rares which, for the most part, aren't that interesting for a collector (I want a secret rare to be 'special', not just a rainbow rare treatment that every GX gets).

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
I like the look of this set a lot, despite not really liking Zeraora. Very stylish! Some awesome cards in it as well. Too bad collecting a set like this isn't fun anymore because of the flood of Secret rares which, for the most part, aren't that interesting for a collector (I want a secret rare to be 'special', not just a rainbow rare treatment that every GX gets).
True, the best secret rares IMO are the ones from black and white with the shiny pokemon and the gold border. They're really a treat when you pull then, not like these where your just like, "oh, ok nice"