DPPt/HGSS Look what I just bred, chained, or re-setted!

After a long time of breeding, I got Shiny Nosepass! Next I'm going to get Shiny Dunsparce by breeding. :3

I hatched 1127 eggs and got;
Shiny Nosepass, male and Brave (Everstone)
IV's: 29 HP, 31 Attack, 21 Defence, 8 Sp.Attack, 6 Sp.Defence, 1 Speed
Moves: Explosion, Block and Stealth Rock

I used female Nosepass with Everstone and good IV's(29 HP, 31 Attack, 0 Speed) and male Nosepass with Good IV's(30 HP, 31 Attack, 0 Speed) and Explosion, Stealth Rock and Block.
I really wanted 31 Attack and 0-5 Speed male Shiny Nosepass. His name is now Moai, because it looks like Easter Island's stone statues. x'P

I'm going to make TrickRoom-"Sweeper". Lol. xP Maybe I train HP, Defence and Attack. Moves are going to be Explosion, Stealth Rock and 2 attacking moves (maybe Earthquake or something...). And I'm NOT going to evolve this to Probopass. :3

I also get 4 Shiny Starlys few day ago. Modest, Timid, and two Adamant. I used Adamant-Ralts with Synchronize. IV's isnt very good... One Adamant have 29 Attack but 6 Speed...

After I had recently successfully Soft Reset for a shiny Sceptile with Adament nature I ran around looking for shiny Swablus in the land of Swablu and honey. I looked around for a short time and found a Shiny Seedot, wasn't sure if it was shiny but I caught and sure was happy when it was. I couldn't tell cause my gameboy doesn't have a lit screen lol.

I told you Vulpix Yolk. In Gen 3, Adamant is bad for Grass types. Anyway, I was breeding for a Adamant Scyther with Technician (to be trained into a Bullet Punch Scizor, of course) I got an Adamant on my 6th one, but then I looked and it had Swarm. It was pretty awful.

6-Dimension said:
I told you Vulpix Yolk. In Gen 3, Adamant is bad for Grass types. Anyway, I was breeding for a Adamant Scyther with Technician (to be trained into a Bullet Punch Scizor, of course) I got an Adamant on my 6th one, but then I looked and it had Swarm. It was pretty awful.
HEY, no fair! scyther is mine! i was chaining for one cuz shiny scizor is for PWN. anyhoo, I chained and got a floatzel after my large line f voltorbs! how lucky right? no but seriously, chaining voltorb for like, 45 mins, all of the sudden, BAM! floatzel, I hate floatzel.

I randomly just found a Shiny Machop in SoulSilver!

It's probably just a sign I've been playing too much...

I got the most amazing Lugia last night. Hot damn.

Lugia, Bold, Lv.45 - HP: 160 IVs (22/0) | Atk: 85 IVs(21/0) | Def: 146 IVs(25/0) | Sp.Atk: 95 IVs(21/0) | Sp.Def: 156 IVs(28/0) | Spd: 115 IVs(25/0) |

Rotom479 said:
I randomly just found a Shiny Machop in SoulSilver!

It's probably just a sign I've been playing too much...

There is no such thing, anyways I got a shiny cubone at a chain of 7, I did it a while ago, but I didn't post here because I thought that this might be able to die.

Vulpix Yolk said:
There is no such thing, anyways I got a shiny cubone at a chain of 7, I did it a while ago, but I didn't post here because I thought that this might be able to die.

What do you mean there is no such thing as a shiny MAchop?

Absolutely the most lucky thing ever. A random Shiny Magicarp right before the Shiny Gyarados at the Lake of Rage. Wow.

Heartgold is obviously the luckiest game I've ever had. I soft-resetted a Shiny Ho-Oh in two shots. EPIC.

Has anyone else realized that Heartgold is giving a lot more shinies than most games? I'm hearing a lot of stories and most of them are from people who have never gotten a shiny, getting like 2 or 3 randomly (aside from the Gyarados >.<). Anyway, just SR'd these...took a LONG time. Let's just say, it took like...15 straight hours for these.

-Shiny Lugia
-Shiny Legendary Birds
-Shiny Kyogre
-Shiny Mewtwo

Ensiger said:
Has anyone else realized that Heartgold is giving a lot more shinies than most games? I'm hearing a lot of stories and most of them are from people who have never gotten a shiny, getting like 2 or 3 randomly (aside from the Gyarados >.<). Anyway, just SR'd these...took a LONG time. Let's just say, it took like...15 straight hours for these.

-Shiny Lugia
-Shiny Legendary Birds
-Shiny Kyogre
-Shiny Mewtwo

I actually woke up this morning thinking "Im going to soft reset for shiny Mewtwo" :)

I just got a Bold Lugia... I'm really debating on keeping it, but, I'm not too sure. Something tells me I should go for more defense, but the HP IV is... Well, you tell me.

29/16/18/16/8/27 with HP Poison.

I'd really like for some random source to confirm there's a higher shiny rate for HGSS. It generally seems to be the case; that's all I heard at States, was how lucky people were getting with shinies.

Speaking thereof, I just randomly bumped into a Shiny Gligar whilst training for Clair. It has a Relaxed nature. A shiny's a shiny, though! Siiiiick. I wasn't even looking for one, I was more interested in murde-er, KOing Graveler. ;D

Gratz! I restarted HG just so I could soft-reset Shiny Raikou or Entei. Those are gonna be the hardest/longest to SR cause they roam...gonna be hell, but it's gonna be worth it =P

Back