DPPt/HGSS Look what I just bred, chained, or re-setted!

Limitless

Limits, like fears, are just an illusion
Post here with something you've recently bred, re-setted, or chained for an opinion on it. This thread will mainly be used to negate the multitude of threads popping up that could internally be fused into one. I basically quoted some of the stuff that Smogon has, so don't mind it. Just make sure you follow all of the PokeBeach rules, and only discuss what you have chained, re-setted, or bred.

Tiny rules from Smogon:

*Do not complain about the Emerald RNG. It's there, get over it (This isn't only a rule for this thread too!)

*Don't be an idiot when telling people whether they should keep something or not. "Don't keep because I/someone else have one with better IVs" is not a reason to toss a Pokemon.

* If you're unsure about whether or not to keep something, it probably means you should toss it.

Amt said:
Calm Regice: 14/x/30/x/30/x

HP screwed it.

Move that piece of junk out of the way. :O

I once got a 31 HP, 30 Atk, 31 Def Mudkip back when I actually bred. :D

My Regice > your Regice. Relaxed, 30/x/31/29/31/x. Plus it's shiny :p

I bred a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Swablu this morning. Currently aiming for a female Charmander so I can pass Altaria's Dragon Dance onto a Tyranitar.

I never said my Regice was great. ;/

Modest Gengar
31/30/28/31/31/31 - HP Ice: 67

Bred it in my first batch of six. ^.^

Sorry, newbie question here, but what do you mean when you say, "Look at what I resetted"? Is that like saving in front of a legendary or other stationary Poké, and continually soft-resetting to get it with good stats or to make it shiny?

Paladin of Arceus said:
Sorry, newbie question here, but what do you mean when you say, "Look at what I resetted"? Is that like saving in front of a legendary or other stationary Poké, and continually soft-resetting to get it with good stats or to make it shiny?

That would be correct.

Amt said:

I was joking on that part. Nice Gengar, though; congrats! I'm still trying to get a female Charmander; they're all coming out male :S

Amt said:

Modest Gengar
31/30/28/31/31/31 - HP Ice: 67

Bred it in my first batch of six. ^.^

Omfg yours is so much better than mine.
Timid Gengar 31/6/30/31/31/14

:(

I got an Eevee from Hearthrome city to have a HP Grass and evolved to Jolteon.

On my FireRed a while back in SRed for good Mewtwo and got 31 IV straight run, AKA 31 IV in every stat plus it had a Mild nature so i PalParked it to my Diamond, but my Diamond got deleted last year ;_;

LoneTyranitar said:
On my FireRed a while back in SRed for good Mewtwo and got 31 IV straight run, AKA 31 IV in every stat plus it had a Mild nature so I PalParked it to my Diamond, but my Diamond got deleted last year ;_;

Liar; it's impossible (literally) to catch a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Mild legendary. :mad:

Anyway, I just bred two awesome Pokémon today.

emespr004.png

Charmander - Jolly (male)
31/31/31/x/31/31
-Dragon Dance

emespr246.png

Larvitar - Jolly (male)
31/31/31/x/31/31
-Dragon Dance

Beat that, guys :p
The Charmander was originally supposed to just be a parent for a Larvitar, but I decided to get good IVs on it, too. Somehow, I got that Larvitar on my first try :O

Wichu said:
LoneTyranitar said:
On my FireRed a while back in SRed for good Mewtwo and got 31 IV straight run, AKA 31 IV in every stat plus it had a Mild nature so I PalParked it to my Diamond, but my Diamond got deleted last year ;_;

Liar; it's impossible (literally) to catch a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Mild legendary. :mad:

Anyway, I just bred two awesome Pokémon today.

emespr004.png

Charmander - Jolly (male)
31/31/31/x/31/31
-Dragon Dance

emespr246.png

Larvitar - Jolly (male)
31/31/31/x/31/31
-Dragon Dance

Beat that, guys :p
The Charmander was originally supposed to just be a parent for a Larvitar, but I decided to get good IVs on it, too. Somehow, I got that Larvitar on my first try :O

Actually, it's possible, but highly unlikely.

Limitless said:

Actually, that's false. The way the random number generator works, it's only possible to have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 wild Pokémon with certain natures. Mild is not one of them.
Since breeding works differently, any nature is possible for 31/31/31/31/31/31 bred Pokémon.

Wichu said:
Limitless said:

Actually, that's false. The way the random number generator works, it's only possible to have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 wild Pokémon with certain natures. Mild is not one of them.
Since breeding works differently, any nature is possible for 31/31/31/31/31/31 bred Pokémon.

My apologies, I didn't see the "wild Pokemon" part of his post.

Please help with this Giratina. Here are it's IV's:

28 HP
24-28 attack
20-21 defense
20-21 special attack
8 special defence
31 speed

It's nature is timid. I think he's good. What do you think?

Back