DPPt/HGSS Look what I just bred, chained, or re-setted!

I want to start breeding pokemon so that i can start trading them when i get my wifi working can anyone help me with what would be good to start with
:)

In some of my first IV breeding attempts for a special sweeper, I have so far come into my possession this nice guy!

Modest 26/14/12/30/20/28

At/Df really won't be too much of an issue (hmm wonder why) and I kinda wish SpDf was higher, but look at that MEATY SpAt and Speed! I still have like 20 others to check. It'd be nice if this one had the right Hidden Power...

Edit: Still checking them out! Here's another Modest brother.

20/26/22/28/12/28
Sp.At's not as good but it has a decent Df. :/

Just checked my Latias, and I have a massive yay!
27-29/27-29/31-31/26-28/13-15/29-31
Bulky relaxed little thing!

I caught a shiny weedle on soulsilver and a shiny lotad on emrald in one week while ev training.
I wasnt even trying to get shiny pokemon

Don't know where this would go, since I didn't really breed it but I think a buddy of mine bred it before he traded it to me to complete my dex. But this is what it is.

Dusknoir, Mild, Lv.60 - HP: 142 (31/0) | Atk: 138 (22/0) | Def: 166 (31/0) | Sp.Atk: 111 (31/0) | Sp.Def: 183 (27/0) | Spd: 77 (31/0) | Hidden Power: 70, DRAGON | Format: stat (IV/EP)

HP Dragon

I bred a Pichu with the egg moves ThunderShock, Charm, Toxic, and Volt Tackle. That is all I have to brag about. :p

~SS

Congratulations on the pichu I can do wishchus with volt tackle didn't think toxic was possible :) Just looking it up

I used a male Roserade and a female Raichu holding a Light Ball. The same Roserade got my Happiny the egg move Toxic. Use the TM or get it while the Roserade is still a Roselia to be able to pass it on.

~SS

The competitive section or if you like go through the d/p/p or hgss question and answers thread there should be something your looking for :)

Hatched a shiny male Spheal (Bold nature) on Diamond, which I'm running an Ice monotype on. Currently EV training it. :D

I was gonna go chain Larvitar, and on my way, I had a cooli-o random encounter with a shiny Machop. Shame it's Modest...

i found a random shiny golom and bread for a adament likes to thrash about tortera with 31 in atack it also knows seed bomb :)

I've gotten seven shinys since last monday.
last monday: voltorb
sunday: shinx and ponyta
tuesday: ralts, swablu, and larvitar
today: surskit

Sorry to ask, but what is a shiny pokemon?

On the subject, I have:
Mewtwo lvl 70 Brave nature
195/131/230/147/186

Ho-oh lvl 70 Quiet nature
200/148/198/340/129

Moltres lvl 50 Hasty nature
112/93/141/104/113

Back