Live Steam of Pokemon Get TV's 'Omega Ruby' and 'Alpha Sapphire' Footage! [5/10]

It's not like I expected much more though.
What was Groudon doing in the ocean anyway?

Teal said:

I always wondered that in the game. When it and Kyogre were facing off in Emerald before Rayquaza came. I can't remember but did it do that in Ruby as well? Or did we only see it in that once cavern? My assumption was that the cinematic had to do with the scene where Groudon caused the harsh sunrays over hoenn.

TALK ABOUT TROLLFREAK. :)

Well, hopefully CoroCoro gives some kind of new info…

Oh yeah. And for what it's worth the host pointed at the cover art in a side by side comparison of the covers and original Groundon/Kyogre artwork and said "Mega Shinka". Did she just confirm Mega evolution or was she asking a question? I'm guessing the latter sadly...

She didn't confirm mega evo, she asked and to me it just seems to confirm the thought that they indeed are not mega evos.

Teal said:

I assume that, since Kyogre obviously can't get out of water, Groudon would have to get in for them to have a proper battle. Much like it did in the anime.

Jaime Runt said:
Teal said:

I assume that, since Kyogre obviously can't get out of water, Groudon would have to get in for them to have a proper battle. Much like it did in the anime.

Good Guy Groundon

They didn't really troll us, they said they would show footage and they did. Y'all just expected they would show an actually trailer or something along those lines.

Gamefreak needs to gather some money from their couch and get a writer and a cinematographer for the games. Watching paint dry is more exciting that that video.

This was honestly a pathetic excuse for 'sneek peak footage'. Showing the bare minimum won't help the basis of this game: making more money after Nintendo's major loss in 2013.

Those cutscenes are definitely right after Maxi awakens Groudon, or Archie awakens Kyogre. The outer wall of Sootopolis City is in the background, and we get to see the actual weather change this time, rather than just coming out and seeing that it's sunny or pouring. I enjoyed seeing it.

Reggie McGigas said:
This was honestly a pathetic excuse for 'sneek peak footage'. Showing the bare minimum won't help the basis of this game: making more money after Nintendo's major loss in 2013.

Patience, you must have. We didn't even know this game existed until a few days ago.

You know there will be a huge influx of news coming steadily since this game is less than 6 months away.

tigre said:
Reggie McGigas said:

Patience, you must have. We didn't even know this game existed until a few days ago.

You know there will be a huge influx of news coming steadily since this game is less than 6 months away.
Cough x and y's 4 month news drought cough

Reggie McGigas said:
tigre said:

What? During the 10 months of waiting for X and Y's release, we gained new information every month.
One could even argue that we were over informed from XY's reveal - launch.

Why no sound? Have they not finished making the sfx for the game yet? I wonder if this teaser was rushed. In fact as much as I hate to say it, November seems fairly quick. I hope they are not going to rush the game. I didn't think we'd see news of this until after people got bored of X and Y and we all have the 3 secret legendaries, and new mega evos. Unless... the reason for these remakes are so fast is to allow us access to Mega Latios and Latias? Volcanion and Hoopa may be saved for the 3rd 6th gen game.

Someone said earlier that this is the scene where Archie/maxie releases Kyogre/Groudon. I think this would be a cool cutscene if this was the case.

Reggie McGigas said:
tigre said:

To be fair the wait from reveal to release for XY was also 10 months, not 6. I'm quiet positive we will get a Pokémon direct sometime this summer! And corocoro every month!

The thing is, I think how much info we're gonna get is completely unpredictable, since they're coming out so soon and that they're remakes. I mean, in order to make the hype last, they can't give us too much information, because there probably isn't that much to give. Their won't be too many different mechanics than in X and Y so they're really only going to have some add ons, maybe the battle frontier and (fingers crossed) contests. I'm not surprised they're taking it a little slow, I'm sure Coro Coro will reveal soemthing. I mean, we JUST found out about the games only a few days ago.

I was a bit dissapointed, but I AM curious about the box art, because the pokemon I saw in the trailer did not look that similar to the ones on the box.

MrSquarepants said:
Why no sound? Have they not finished making the sfx for the game yet? I wonder if this teaser was rushed. In fact as much as I hate to say it, November seems fairly quick. I hope they are not going to rush the game. I didn't think we'd see news of this until after people got bored of X and Y and we all have the 3 secret legendaries, and new mega evos. Unless... the reason for these remakes are so fast is to allow us access to Mega Latios and Latias? Volcanion and Hoopa may be saved for the 3rd 6th gen game.

I don't think that's the case. When playing X and Y, they had lots of hints about something and other regions... they were probably referring to Hoenn. I know a lot of the in game stuff seemed to be reffering to a "new" region, but even the first trailer called the remake a "new" region. They've probably been making these games along side and planning it all along. Thus, why we got things like Mega Blaziken.

"Sneak peak footage"
l.gif

Back