XY Leaked : Final Evolutions Of The X / Y Starters!

xayshade said:
Chesnaught is legion, best starter this gen. I would like it if he fit his shell and could roll up, but it's ok.

Since it has some tall spikes on its shell, I doubt that it can roll but I'm almost certain that it can fit its entire body under it!

Did anyone post it already? what does it mean? it's appearance looks closer to what our insiders' description of froakies final evo.

tumblr_inline_mu2tuv2AhY1r6wfw4.jpg

noahflash14 said:
Did anyone post it already? what does it mean? it's appearance looks closer to what our insiders' description of froakies final evo.

It looks like a bad MS paint job.

noahflash14 said:

...What is up with that things face?
To quote Amanda Bynes: "It's ugly."

There's much more reason to believe Greninja is Froakie's final evo (which it is).

So after some days since 1st seeing them, I now really love them! ^^
I think as a whole starter team they look awesome and I like the approach
to them. :)

Maybe I would wish Delphox to be more witch like and have a giant broom
or something but still. xD

And funny, but I really disliked Chespin at beginning and he was my least
favorite, I admit it.But now after seeing his whole line... Omg, my fav. grass
starter ever. ^^ I love him and his final evo is just awesome! :3

I like a lot Chesnaught with its spiky armor.It looks BA.Greninja is growing fast to me but I don't like the tounge that's outside like a scarf and Delphox looks great as a female evolutions but I think and hope that there is a male evo because its a bit fishy that the other leaked two of three starters final stages are male and one is female.

I love all the starters but I think Greninja is the best i mean it's a NINJA

Delphox design is pretty cool as well it looks elegant and it's a nice change from the other more male like fire starters

Chestnaught is awesome but I prefer the other two

we attack from the shadows we always strike when no one expects.... WE ARE TEAM FROAKIE

On a side note we got a samurai for a water starter and now a ninja.... coincidence??

Tbh, not really feeling any of these starters. Gonna box whatever one i pick until i get my charmander <3 hopefully i can find a way to get my hands on a squirtle too

Chespin & Froakie "evolutions" look really mechanical to me, I don't really like them. Also, a funny though just occurred to me: Fennekin's "evolution" seems to be based off of a witch, which used to be burned by FIRE.

Chespin didn't disappoint me, it's amazing. Greninja is meh and Delphox is uhh.

It's just my opinion, and yours could be different.

Sent from my HTC One running ViperOne 2.x FW

I, for the first time when I saw the starters revealed, loved, and wanted to pick, Fennekin. I've never picked the fire starter before.

But after seeing the final evolutions of the starters, I don't know who I want more. Froakie was my least favorite, and while Fennekin is still my favorite... I don't know.

KiKi said:
I, for the first time when I saw the starters revealed, loved, and wanted to pick, Fennekin. I've never picked the fire starter before.

But after seeing the final evolutions of the starters, I don't know who I want more. Froakie was my least favorite, and while Fennekin is still my favorite... I don't know.

Since your a Water pokemon Lover (Judging by your avatar) Why not go for froakie? He is Water/dark and has Great Speed and Defense, Im definitely choosing the Ninja Frog, He is a 6th gen Sceptile, being Speedy and Epic at the same time :D

TheFirePenguin said:
holy crap why do people hate on delphox? ever since its reveal I don't understand the hate it gets. is it because of no wand? is that seriously why people???
Maybe they wanted to get something similar to Ninetales? I think that Delphox looks really fine. She may join to the Gardevoir/Loppuny team.

I must say that I have never favored a grass starter in any game before this one. Chespin's final evolution looks far better than the others and i was surprised and impressed by it. I suppose it works out since i can get the event torchic and totodile which are my favorite starters from other gens. :)

I'm going with Froakie, I've always gone with the water starter my first playthrough of every game. Thing is, I wish Geninja's signature move was just a tiny bit better (instead of increased priority [he's already really fast], maybe multi-hit with 20 per hit and high crit chance?)

Either way, I like Greninja's typing too. For some reason I just like Dark types.

We need to see the official art, these screenshots are not the best to judge.

The fanart makes the starters look so much better.

Sent from my HTC One running ViperOne 2.x FW

I'm a loyal Grass starter, and I have to admit I wasn't very impressed with Chesnaught at first. But then I started to draw him and I'm starting to warm up to him, although he kind of looks like he should be a Grass/Steel type (which would be so awesome...two of my favourite types!) I'm still disappointed with Quilladin...but oh well X3 Chespin is still adorable!

Delphox gets cooler every time I look at her. I was genuinely surprised with her, and I like how GF took the Fennekin line in a totally unexpected direction. Each evolution looks independent of each other, but there's still enough of a resemblance to make sense. Delphox doesn't just look like a bigger version of Braixen, but rather is her own creature. Love it ^^

Greninja...was love at first sight. I've seen many comments stating dislike for his tongue scarf, but I think it's totally awesome! And that pic of him smiling is just too adorable. I loved Frogadier as soon as I saw him, too, which is ironic because Froakie himself was my least favourite of the starters.

Now comes the dilemma of choosing...go with my ever-faithful Grass, or break the tradition and go with Water? I've never had this problem before X3 Decisions, decisions...damn you GF for making it so hard to choose D:

Back