XY Leaked : Final Evolutions Of The X / Y Starters!

RE: Rumors, Speculation, and Potential Spoilers

Shocker said:
nightkeeper said:
Anyone else feel like you wanna stab yourself in the eyes seeing Greninja and Delphox be essentially confirmed?

Quilladin is the most ridiculous 2nd stage starter IMO so it'd be a bit ironic if it evolved into the coolest.

You let me down, GF. Here's to boxing the starters and hoping for something better come generation 7. :(

I relish in your misery. And your meltdown.
C'mon, how do you not like a dark ninja frog? It looks amazing, is amazing, and will forever earn a spot on my team. Seriously, at this point, Greninja is my favorite starter.

Hell yeah! :D Same story for me :3

P.DelSlayer said:
Ririka said:
The moment Greninja being leaked here and there..

"God that's awful! I'm sure it's fake! Why did he suddenly lose the bubble scarf after expanding it in Frogadier?!"

The moment Delphox being leaked here and there..

"God it can't be true! I hope it's fake! Why do Braixen lose it's magic stick after the trouble of creating it in the 1st stage?!"

Sigh, the same argument all over again. :v
Brace yourself #TeamChespin, since no one know Chespin's might lose it's armor too XD

I'm pretty content with Delphox, being sooo much better than a "Grape Jelly Fake" or the other fake. The same for Greninja.:)

"People just want to throw tantrum here and there. Regardless of what the final evolution is, they'll always say 'God, worst starter evolution ever'"

Most people are just butthurt about starter evos for the sole reason that it's not what they wanted it to become.

NEWS FLASH
GameFreak are not going to go and personally ask everyone how they want their starter evolution to be. The most you can do is be thankful that it isn't a total atrocity like Emboar.

rant over

Haha, I came to realize that a long time ago.
Once you understand GF doesn't make Pokemon Tailor made, you'll have no real "expectation" for the pokemon. And thus, you'll be pleased with everything you see.
I'm #TeamChespin, but I think Greninja and Dephlox are both pretty darn cool.
Gonna have a hard time choosing my starter for Y. The two aforementioned Final evos are both pretty cool.

How can anyone not love this starters final forms?
It's an amazing tribute to the origins of RPG's, a mage, a rogue and a paladin, I just find the whole concept epic!
The more I look at Delphox the more I love it, Frogadier looks really cool too, I think the animation of it using it's toungue could be pretty cool!

From day 1, I just knew I was getting Fennekin. For the first time since X/Y were announced, however, I'm pretty sure I'm changing my mind and going with Froakie. Unlike every other pokemon with a design that I disliked, the more I stare at Delphox, the more I do not like it. Greninja, on the other hand, is just the opposite. Completely stupid at first, and now it looks seriously awesome. Water/Dark is just perfection.

I'm sure Chespin is going to end up just as awesome, yet I can't choose it because that's who my brother is going with.

I'm just really, really disappointed with the path Fennekin has gone...

Shocker said:
nightkeeper said:
Anyone else feel like you wanna stab yourself in the eyes seeing Greninja and Delphox be essentially confirmed?

Quilladin is the most ridiculous 2nd stage starter IMO so it'd be a bit ironic if it evolved into the coolest.

You let me down, GF. Here's to boxing the starters and hoping for something better come generation 7. :(

I relish in your misery. And your meltdown.
C'mon, how do you not like a dark ninja frog? It looks amazing, is amazing, and will forever earn a spot on my team. Seriously, at this point, Greninja is my favorite starter.

The concept of a dark ninja frog certainly sounds cool, it's the execution that pisses me off. Love the Water/Dark, probably has a decent movepool, but its design is just dreadful. I can't use a Pokemon unless it at least appeals to me somewhat.

I was a Frogadier fan with high hopes. Hopes that were destroyed.

I'm thinking about just keeping it at Frogadier's stage and not evolving it, but then I don't get the perk of Dark secondary type.

Jakeremix said:
From day 1, I just knew I was getting Fennekin. For the first time since X/Y were announced, however, I'm pretty sure I'm changing my mind and going with Froakie. Unlike every other pokemon with a design that I disliked, the more I stare at Delphox, the more I do not like it. Greninja, on the other hand, is just the opposite. Completely stupid at first, and now it looks seriously awesome. Water/Dark is just perfection.

I'm sure Chespin is going to end up just as awesome, yet I can't choose it because that's who my brother is going with.

I would like but my like button died in a fire. Totally agree with you. I typically go with the fire starter but Fennekins' evos are so sad I would actually prefer a fighting/fire evo with a better design!

bogaboy said:
#Team Gallantoad

#RIP

#NeverForget

Well gallantoad was a fake to begin with... a fanart that somehow got taken as a leak.

http://zerudez.deviantart.com/art/Kalos-Final-Evos-FAKE-402834252

Jakeremix said:

I would like but my like button died in a fire. Totally agree with you. I typically go with the fire starter but Fennekins' evos are so sad I would actually prefer a fighting/fire evo with a better design!

http://i.imgur.com/9OqJy3h.jpg

Here is Greninja from the front.

Swoodlyboop said:

This just made me love Greninja so much.

Swoodlyboop said:

Ok, I instantly like it 200% more! Where was this?

jdivinity said:
Swoodlyboop said:

This just made me love Greninja so much.

I really grew to love the design more and more everyday. Him smiling is pretty cute :p

uNor4KA.jpg

Swoodlyboop said:

Aww, it's cute. :D

I'm confused, though. How does the tongue work? O_O

Swoodlyboop said:

I fail to see how anyone could possibly hate him after that. I mean come on lol.

EDIT: HOLY MOTHER OF ARCEUS DAT CHESPIN EVO

Tatertot said:
Swoodlyboop said:

Ok, I instantly like it 200% more! Where was this?

I found it on reddit on r/pokemon. The guy says he has the evolution recorded and he's going to upload it to youtube tonight.

Back