XY Leaked : Final Evolutions Of The X / Y Starters!

RE: Rumors, Speculation, and Potential Spoilers

I LOVE THAT CHESPIN FINAL EVO! I don't know who to choose now! Fennekin or Chespin....

Rusty Sticks said:
Chespin final evo is Grass/Fighting confirmed.

Well there goes me wanting chespin. So tired of fighting mixed Into the starters.

Well, I'm not gonna bash Chespin's final evo but it's just not my style. I've now officially chosen Fennekin as my starter. /confetti

And since that's all I was waiting for I'll be joining bogaboy under a rock until the 12th. Have fun guys!

34qwpd1.jpg

Awww, it's so cute. I'm definitely glad I stuck with this guy all the way to release.

WalterREBoRN said:
Yikes... A bald spot? really?

Glad I wasn't team chespin.

I went team Froakie and Team Fennekin, so I'm pleased.

Bald spot? That looks like a helmet made of the same sturdy material as the shell and body armor.

Chespin final evo is named Jagernut (Jaegernut, Jagernutt, something like that).

nightkeeper said:
If anyone here is simply going to box their starter once they don't need it... Please let me know. I don't want to be alone :(

I'll take it! :p

Don't know if everyone posted this but both seem legit
k7gisqf.jpg

uNor4KA.jpg

Now I'm torn three ways. No idea who to choose first! I like the types AND designs. They all went above my expectations. And with that said, I will be back in a couple of weeks myself to avoid other spoilers.

[split] Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Wow that Chespin evolution looks really really cool but to me it looks more like a Digimon than a Pokemon hehe :p
So pleased with all 3 starters, Team Fennekin since day 1 and I am sooo pleased with all it's forms!

Now just give me a Pikachu or Raichu mega!

Jek Wagan said:

Something I don't like about it, is all the stripes on its body and that one bit of fur on its chest. How do you grow fur on armor?

OMG WHERE DID CHESPIN GET THE STEROIDS? WAS HE TALKING TO A-ROD AGAIN?

In all seriousness, I'm actually pretty happy with the starter evolutions. My brother is getting Froakie, and I'm getting Chespin.
Now, BRING ON OCTOBER 12!!!

Greninja seems to have the most advantages this gen, Chespin being Grass/Fighting means, Greninja's Aerial Ace or Bounce will do 4x damage.
Delphox can't hit Greninja with psychic attacks and Gren's Water attacks are SE.

I am definitely picking Froakie. I always pick the water starters, and I also love the fact that it will be water/dark (I like that dual typing). He also looks nice haha.

Now that is a final evolution, team Chespin must be screaming of joy right now. Still member of team Froakie tough, Greninja grew on me and that last picture of it. <3 My cute little ninja, soon we will be together... so soon... And yet the wait is killing me :/

Also that Bunnelby evolution looks... Eehm... Jolly... Definitely a pokemon with character and luckily no Lopunny 2.0

Ok, I know I said I was leaving, but I came back with a question. How sure are we that Chespin's evo is real?

Back