XY Leaked : Final Evolutions Of The X / Y Starters!

RE: Rumors, Speculation, and Potential Spoilers

Another leaker posted that battles with your rivals are inconsistent and so they have lots of missed info in regards to starters. They even posted an image confirming you don't see all starters in order from pre-evo to evo.

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380756851716.jpg

[split] Rumors, Speculation, and Potential Spoilers

Oh this confirms that what we identified as Fennekin on the Chesnaught pic is actually Braixen and they somehow never got the Pokedex info on Fennekin. Weird.

Baktwerel said:
Oh this confirms that what we identified as Fennekin on the Chesnaught pic is actually Braixen and they somehow never got the Pokedex info on Fennekin. Weird.

So does that mean you won't see the middle stage of another rivals Pokémon?
I guess it makes you HAVE to Catch them all...

The missing spot is Fennekin. You only see the second form of the starter that is superior to yours.

Spiky Shield? That's a terrible name for a move...

Yay!! :D This is all that I wanted to know! The final starter's evolutions!! See ya guys! I'll avoiding leaks untill release! n.n

Have fun :D

Now with starter evos out all I want is the number of new pokemon to be confirmed.

RE: Leaked : Final Evolutions Of The Starters!

Oh they're all real ;) Delphox, Greninja, and Chestnaught are our starters final evolutions :D.

Oh my god how bad is Delphox.. It seems a tramp. NO. Chestanaught is a bit better, but beside the shield it looks like a mummy. grrrr. Never thought I would have said, but at this point, Greninja is cool, even with the tongue..I mean in battle it has a great pose, also from behind. It will have extrasensory, bounce, ice beam against Chespin (3 SE moves GF really???), with 100 sp. att and speed at level 36 and quilladin sp. def. being low, is the one who will make the game.

I like them all, but not like I liked the gen 1/gen 2 starters. These guys are just kinda "meh, okay" in my opinion. Greninja is cool, but it's not my style. The same goes for Delphox. Heck, even Chesnaught. -.-

Honestly, I think I'll start with Fennekin, and maybe evolve it into Braixen, if I have to. Then I'll replace it with a Charmander as soon as I can. :/

Chestnaught is obviously fake but I wish it was real. I mean the picture seems too clear to be a regular copy, plus design looks nothing like Quilaldin or Chespin at all.

RE: Leaked: Final Evolutions Of The Kalos Starters!

Gotta post it here~~

Never have i feel so contented about the starter pokemon and it's evolution! They're wonderful! :cool:

The previous starter is cool and all, but this time it's special since we know the connection of theme between the starter with the Knight, Wizard, Ninja things, and that's what i call an awesome invention of a theme!

Chespin>Quilladin>Chesnaught, it seems their wait pay off! It looks totally cool, not to be some rugged-Nidoking-like like some fakes are, this one nailed the "strong and defensive" design very well, good for you guys on team Chespin! ;)

Fennekin>Braixen>Delphox, now this is what i call an evolution. Not just some size increasement and grape jelly addition, Delphox totally give the mature look of Fennekin, and guess what? It seems that it can do the sorcery without the wand! And we all know that the highest level wizard is the one who can cast spell without wands or other mediums. Gonna name this fox wizard "Magnifixen" on the team. :D

Froakie>Frogadier>Greninja, i know it from the start that it's real and that team Froakie should be very happy with this one! I mean a dark ninja frog with a water shuriken? That's bad-ass! The absence of the bubble is not relevant anymore, since it's an adult frog now. It depicts the image of "fast and stealthy" very well! Froakie doesn;t need bulk!

What i also love about these guys is that they're taking a drastic measure in the final stage. Possibly one of the best themed pokemon evolution, just because of my love for classical RPG job! <3

RE: Leaked: Final Evolutions Of The Kalos Starters!

I love it honestly. It's a refreshing change from all the recent Final Fire starter evolutions.

Am I the only one who likes all three starters? The magic of these three starters, that I think was also present in basically every other generation except last, is that I'm really conflicted over who to pick. In fact, I could easily see myself choosing a different starter every time. That's how its supposed to be! Not like last generation, where Serperior was well-designed, but crippled by its movepool, and Emboar was a calamity of a 3rd fire/fighting type in a row, so many people were forced to take Samurott by process of elimination. Now we have original typings, and nice designs across the table. We should be celebrating these leaks, not complaining just because they aren't exactly what you would have personally wanted!

Darkrai said:
Anyone knows what Spiky Shield actually does?

original.jpg

Wait a second- do you mean Chestnaught is real and not some digimon, but it just became the Samouratt of Gen 6?

For the first time ever I have completely changed starters. When news of X/Y came out it was Fennekin. After seeing Fennekin's terrible evolution, I switched to Team Froakie. Now even though Chespin and Quilaldin are sad excuses for 'cool looking pokemon' and look medicore at best Chestnaught is worth the wait.

Delphox looks hideous. I feel sorry for everyone like me who thought Fennekin would have a cool Psychic evolution

Frogadier is mediocore. He looks cool but Chestnaught is way better looking.

Shinomune said:
Darkrai said:
Anyone knows what Spiky Shield actually does?

original.jpg

That nature is even lowering sp. def. Greninja could kill him in 2 secs (cause the first second he has to choose between ice beam and extrasensory)

Back