Finished Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Game Over, Ice Espeon wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Day 3 ends Tuesday November 18th at 11 pm MST.

I, Ice Espeon, declare war upon the Southern Water Tribe.

RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Day 3 ends Tuesday November 18th at 11 pm MST.

I accept!

Goodbye everyone!

I’m going to let someone else win Kingdoms, which won't happen if I stay in the game for the following reasons:

Salamence / Adamant / Intimidate - Rank 5
Staraptor / Adamant / Reckless- Rank 5
Scizor / Jolly / Technician - Rank 3
Scrafty / Jolly / Moxie - Rank 3
Sableye / Bold / Prankster - Rank 0
Hawlucha / Jolly / Mold Breaker - Rank 0
Lanturn / Modest / Volt Absorb - Rank 3
Gligar / Jolly / Immunity - Rank 0
Fletchling / Adamant / Gale Wings - Rank 0
Delibird / Naive / Vital Spirit - Rank 0 (This might seem harmless, but Freeze Dry sweeps through Water-teams) :p
Dratini / Adamant / Marvel Scale - Rank 1
Swirlix / Bold / Unburden - Rank 1
Magikarp / Adamant / Swift Swim - Rank 1

Items:
Will-O-Wisp
Choice Scarf
Yache Berry
Sitrus Berry
Mega Stone Detector
Roost
Lum Berry
Charti Berry

I decided that I'll be withdrawing from the game. I am still interested to see how I will do against other teams. Everyone can challenge me in unofficial Kingdom matches (using your official Kingdoms team/items) and based on how you perform in your battles against me I will decide who I am going to give certain Pokémon/items to in the following night phase. I'll be handing out all Pokémon and items. If you do manage to win, you can pick a Pokémon and item yourself (first come first serve). If you don't win, as I said, I will pick them based on how many Pokémon you took out/how well you battled/how much I like you.

I accept Dogger's challenge!

No challengers for me? :eek:

*pokes head out* Hey, it's safe! Everyone else has already used their challenges, so I can battle someone with my crap-team now that I don't have to worry about being totally annihilated.

I, TwistedTurtwig, declare war on Water Park!

Actually, because you're here right now:
I, TwistedTurtwig, declare war on The Kingdom of Minorities and Those Less Fortunate Than Myself!

If you're going to challenge me, at least get my kingdom name right. I spent so long on it too :(

TwistedTurtwig said:
*pokes head out* Hey, it's safe! Everyone else has already used their challenges, so I can battle someone with my crap-team now that I don't have to worry about being totally annihilated.

I, TwistedTurtwig, declare war on Water Park!

Actually, because you're here right now:
I, TwistedTurtwig, declare war on The Kingdom of Minorities and Those Less Fortunate Than Myself!

I've been on for some hours. D:

I will not have computer access for when the day is supposed to end, so it may be extended until the next morning, or just be a few hours. Fair warning.

RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Day 3 ends Tuesday November 19th at 11 pm MST.

I decline. :)

RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Day 3 ends Tuesday November 19th at 11 pm MST.

PMJ said:
I decline. :)

Ah well, your loss. If you're trying to get me modkilled though, then that's just plain underhanded. I'm sure that Keeper will take that into consideration.

I already tried to bus you once and we both know how that turned out. No trickery here, I'm just trying to lose as fast as I can.

PMJ said:
I already tried to bus you once and we both know how that turned out. No trickery here, I'm just trying to lose as fast as I can.

Yeah, it ended with a Whimsicott slipping out of a noose and then proceeding to get mobbed by the town the next day. Glad that you're not trying to pull anything though. :p

PMJ said:
There' s a better way than wasting the challenges of others. It's called withdrawing.

PMJ has been modkilled.

Night 3

As the sun began to set, Reinforce was walking through Celever's castle, up towards the throne room, sword in-hand, guards accompanying him on either side. But when he reached the room, it was too late. The search continued to no avail, the defeated king had supposedly run off. Reinforce was victorious at last!
In a nearby kingdom, Ice Espeon stood on his balcony, looking over the courtyard. A crowd had gathered to see the spectacle. Lord Bigfoot was on trial to be hung, after numerous losses to Ice Espeon.
Ice Espeon raised his voice, "You stand accused of treachery... yada yada yada, how do you plead?"
Bigfoot looked at the noose above his head. "I plead that this is insane."
Bigfoot was then removed from the game by the host before his neck could be broken.
(Celever and Bigfoot have been defeated and removed from the game.)

Night Market:
500 Gold Each:

Hone Claws
Calm Mind
Roar
Toxic
Hail
Bulk Up
Sunny Day
Taunt
Light Screen
Protect
Rain Dance
Roost
Safeguard
Double Team
Reflect
Sandstorm
Torment
Rest
Attract
Quash
Will-o-Wisp
Embargo
Rock Polish
Flash
Thunder Wave
Swords Dance
Psych Up
Dream Eater
Swagger
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Trick Room
Confide

1000 Gold Each:

Dragon Claw
Psyshock
Venoshock
Hidden Power
Ice Beam
Hypah Beem
Smack Down
Thunderbolt
Dig
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Sludge Bomb
Rock Tomb
Aerial Ace
Facade
Flame Charge
Thief
Low Sweep
Round
Echoed Voice
Steel Wing
Energy Ball
False Swipe
Scald
Fling
Charge Beam
Incinerate
Acrobatics
Shadow Claw
Payback
Retaliate
Volt Switch
Struggle Bug
Bulldoze
Frost Breath
Rock Slide
X-Scissor
Dragon Tail
Infestation
Poison Jab
Grass Knot
U-Turn
Flash Cannon
Rock Sash
Snarl
Dark Pulse
Power-Up Punch
Dazzling Gleam
Cut
Fly
Surf
Strength
Waterfall

Eviolite - 2000
Choice Items - 2000 Each
Life Orb - 1000
Leftovers - 1000
Type Plates - 100 Each
Expert Belt - 1000
Assault Vest - 1500
Focus Sash - 1000 (unlimited uses)
Air Balloon - 1000 (unlimited uses)
Flame/Toxic Orb - 500
Red Card - 500

Trade Evolution Items - 1000
Evolution Stones - 1000

Mega Stone Detector - 2500
Ability Capsule - 2500
Nature Capsule - 2500

Berries - 100 Each, Any Kind (unlimited uses) (not Enigma)

Adoption Shelter:
4000:
swampert.gif

Swampert / Adamant / Torrent - Rank 5

1000:
froakie.gif

Froakie / Modest / Protean - Rank 1

3000:
bisharp.gif

Bisharp / Adamant / Defiant - Rank 3

Night 3 ends Friday November 21st at 11 pm (MST).

RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Night 3 ends Friday November 21st at 11 pm (MST).

Can we sell items back to the market?

RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Night 3 ends Friday November 21st at 11 pm (MST).

No you may not. Only to each other.

I'm officially withdrawing from the game now. I just sent KoN a private message with who receives which of my Pokémon/items. Good luck and have fun everyone!

I'm still the best, because I managed to beat everyone, hehehe:cool:

I have to say the Drohn has inspired strategy for a Kingdoms IIII team, if the game commences. Thanks heaps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back