Finished Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Game Over, Ice Espeon wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Night 4 ends Monday December 1st at 11 pm (MST)

I want to note that I will have limited access over the next two weeks as I will only have access to the Internet through my phone. This will not affect the game being updated, but may cause my PM responses to become even more sparatic. If you asked a question and did not get a response, please resend so I can get back to you ASAP.
The OP has been updated with land scores as I know them.
Dogger has been modkilled in accordance with yesterday's rules.

Day 5

The remaining warlords prepared their troops for another day of war. The land had become baren with so many other lords forced from the region. It was almost depressing, in a way.
On the north end of the kingdom, unbeknownst amongst themselves, Ice Espeon, Reinforce, and bbninjas had all led scouting parties to explore the same cave. The inside was filled with all sorts of gold, jewels, and other treasures. What were they to do? The answer was obvious, wasn't it? Take all they could! But as they began to argue over who would get the gold, they awoke the beast that lived in the cave. Who knew what fate would befall them now?

Day Rules:
  • Each player has two challenges to be used today.
  • Day 4 ends Saturday December 6th at 11 pm MST.

NoMoney4U :p

Event Rules:
  • Each participating player (Reinforce, bbninjas, and Ice Espeon) will be pitted against each other in a single-elimination setting. Rounds will be played with your kingdoms teams (obviously).
  • The participants are free to challenge each other outside of the event, but the first match completed between them will count toward the event.
  • Cash prizes given based on rank, each of you will gain some sort of award anyway, and top 4 all receive prizes. Land is not lost upon battle, and ranks are not gained.
  • Round 1 will be bbninjas vs Reinforce and Ice Espeon vs Keeper of Night (see what happens when you people enter in odd numbers?).
  • Idealy, the event can be over before the Day phase ends, so chop chop.

RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Day 4 ends Saturday December 6th at 11 pm (MST)

I, bbninjas, declare war on The Kingdom of Edolas

And Reinforce, let's battle... again...

RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Day 4 ends Saturday December 6th at 11 pm (MST)

I accept!

The PokéBeach Showdown server is online again. http://pokebeach.psim.us/

I, bbninjas, declare war on Megacolony

I accept the challenge.

I've run out of time to fulfill my commitments in this game and good Pokémon to battle with, so I'll have to withdraw. Good luck to all!

I'll withdraw as well (you know, white flag). I've got no hope against the other three so...

I, Ice Espeon, declare war on the Megacolony!

I accept this challenge... Do we still have time though? ^^"

Extending the day by 24 hours so IE and Reinforce can finish their match.

RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Day 4 ends Sunday December 7th at 11 pm (MST)

Edit: Did anybody else realize the title still said Day 4? Whoops.

Night 5

The normal market had expanded... The mysterious shop owner had an even larger assortment of TMs. And now the adoption shelter was full of... Mutants? He should really get a life...

Night Market:
1000:
Any Gen 6 (XY/ORAS) TM/HM.

Eviolite - 1000
Choice Items - 2000 Each
Life Orb - 1000
Leftovers - 1000
Type Plates - 100 Each
Expert Belt - 1000
Assault Vest - 1500
Focus Sash - 1000 (unlimited uses)
Air Balloon - 1000 (unlimited uses)
Flame/Toxic Orb - 500
Red Card - 500

Trade Evolution Items - 1000
Evolution Stones - 1000

Mega Stone Detector - 2000
Ability Capsule - 2000
Nature Capsule - 2000

Berries - 100 Each, Any Kind (unlimited uses) (not Enigma)
Mega Stone - 5000, can only buy one

Adoption Shelter:
Pokemon with alternate abilities keep their alternate abilities when evolving (I do not believe these are kept through mega evolution).
3000:
ivysaur.gif

Ivysaur / Calm / Storm Drain - Rank 3

3000:
charmeleon.gif

Charmeleon / Adamant / Intimidate - Rank 3

3000:
wartortle.gif

Wartortle / Modest / Solid Rock - Rank 3

3000:
rattata.gif

Rattata / Adamant / Speed Boost - Rank 1

3000:
pikachu.gif

Pikachu / Modest / Competitive - Rank 3

Night 5 ends Wednesday December 10th at 11 pm (MST).

RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Night 5 ends Wednesday December 10th at 11 pm (MST)

Day 6

Day Rules:
  • Each player has two challenges to be used today.
  • Each player must battle once today to avoid modkill (shouldn't be too bad, only three left, after all).
  • Each winner will receive +2000 gold.
  • Day 6 ends Monday December 15th at 11 pm MST.

RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Day 6 ends Monday December 15th at 11 pm MST.

I, Reinforce of the Megacolony clan, declare war upon Ice Espeon of the Kingdom of Edolas!

RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Day 6 ends Monday December 15th at 11 pm MST.

I accept!

I, TwistedTurtwig, declare war on the Megacolony!

I accept the challenge.

>Finally gets to computer.
>Too tired to work it.

Night 6

Reinforce died. It was terrible, it was tragic, and it was really really scary.

Night Market:
1000:
Any Gen 6 (XY/ORAS) TM/HM.

Eviolite - 1000
Choice Items - 1000 Each
Life Orb - 1000
Leftovers - 1000
Type Plates - 100 Each
Expert Belt - 1000
Assault Vest - 1000
Focus Sash - 1000 (unlimited uses)
Air Balloon - 1000 (unlimited uses)
Flame/Toxic Orb - 500
Red Card - 500

Trade Evolution Items - 1000
Evolution Stones - 1000

Mega Stone Detector - 2000
Ability Capsule - 2000
Nature Capsule - 2000

Berries - 100 Each, Any Kind (unlimited uses) (not Enigma)
Mega Stone - 5000, can only buy one

Adoption Shelter:
Pokemon with alternate abilities keep their alternate abilities when evolving (I do not believe these are kept through mega evolution).
Empty

Night 6 ends when both players PM me that they are ready to end the phase. With or without a purchase.
This will be your last night phase.

RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Night 6

You have both questioned and been informed of your gold totals, so I will put a deadline of 24 hours from this post to send in any shopping lists.

RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Night 6

#sidetracted

Day 7

Day Rules:
  • Have fun battering at each other until one of you falls! No need to challenge multiple times, have fun!

...Is what I would say. But I'm feeling particularly nasty.
Your first match of the day will be triples. Secondly doubles. And then back to singles for the last few matches of the game (if one of you doesn't drop before then).
You want as many troops on the battlefield as possible for your last stand, don't you?
Good luck, have fun!

Edit:
Ice Espeon kindly pointed out that there is no custom function for doubles and triples.
Since neither of your teams are affected majorly by the rule changes, the day will continue as normal. Just watch evasion clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back