Finished Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Game Over, Ice Espeon wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Night 2 ends Monday November 10th at 11 pm (MST)

@Luis: I'm pretty sure he means we can't use today's ranks on them. Also... While you worry about whether or how you can rank Pokémon you steal today I'm facepalming because you're considering not taking the rank 5 Pokémon that don't need more ranks, obviously. :p

RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Night 2 ends Monday November 10th at 11 pm (MST)

Drohn said:
@Luis: I'm pretty sure he means we can't use today's ranks on them.

That seems more plausible.

Drohn said:
Also... While you worry about whether or how you can rank Pokémon you steal today I'm facepalming because you're considering not taking the rank 5 Pokémon that don't need more ranks, obviously. :p

Well, there could be cases where you want a Poké that isn't the one at Rank 5... :p

RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Day 3 ends Tuesday November 18th at 11 pm MST.

I, Drohn with Team Burning Wind of the Fire Kingdom, declare war upon The Outskirt.

RE: Kingdoms III - Into The Darkness - Day 3 ends Tuesday November 18th at 11 pm MST.

In case you are wondering... Celever is supposed to be defeated. But I guess not.

bbninjas said:
In case you are wondering... Celever is supposed to be defeated. But I guess not.

According to the information I have, Celever has 1 land left.

bbninjas said:

You beat me but I still have some life left in me! :eek:

My team isn't very good, but I accept the challenge Drohn.

Keeper of Night said:
bbninjas said:

o.0 Okay then! Long live Celever! Long live The Outskirts!

bbninjas said:
Keeper of Night said:

o.0 Okay then! Long live Celever! Long live The Outskirts!

Speaking of, welcoming all challenges! ^_^

I can have one person challenge me as well!!!

Is there going to be major event tonight???

I'm accepting challenges. But no one will still probably challenge me....

I'm still deciding on who to challenge.

Hmm...

I, Reinforce, declare war upon The Outskirt!

Aaaaand I'm dead. GG.

/me is very willing to be challenged.

I, Brave Vesperia, declare war on the Kingdom of Megacolony!

The Megacolony kingdom will gladly do battle with you. :)

I, xDoggerx, declare war upon Draconica
Hopefully I'll be able to fight this time.

I, BigfootAUS, declare war upon Team Burning Wind of the Fire Kingdom!

EDIT: It's come to my attention that Drohn may or may not be in this game any more....

I, BigfootAUS, declare war upon The Kingdom of Edolas!

I accept!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back