• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] Lv Xs, Primes, [W] VileplumeZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] Celebi Star, Lv Xs, Primes, SEALED playmats/Sleeves

I'll add the Tomb no prob then. =) Only the best for ya!

RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] Celebi Star, Lv Xs, Primes, SEALED playmats/Sleeves

Im going to wait until your pre releases are over, theres some stuff I like which you may have. :D

Edit: Is it possible you could swap the salamence for a dialga G?

Dialga G was traded today at PR...deal or no?

Yh I guess I can do the trade. Do you see anything for steelix prime? If not pm me to finalise

wow, u was going to trade the celebi * to me wtf?

i give you the gengar lvx and the giratina let losse no deal?

Haha, the other guy is giving me a better offer :/ If you could somehow give me a Jumpluff... :p

whould be losting very mutch...

but ok if you don't want.

RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] Lv Xs, Primes, SEALED playmats/Sleeves

Massive Update:

Want post PT and Yugioh!

RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] Lv Xs, Primes, SEALED playmats/Sleeves, 4x CALL ENERGY

2x Sealed playmats (1 ultra ball, 1 great ball)
1x HGSS sleeves sealed
1x Gengar plushie
1x T-tar professor binder sealed

Please CML for these. Thanks.

RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] Lv Xs, Primes, SEALED playmats/Sleeves, 4x CALL ENERGY

CML for uxie X please

hey im interested

unleashed cards
pack palkia lV X
t-tar binder
loose card pages
if you have older stuff like expedition/aquapolis/skyridge/jumbo/vending/vs/EX/shiny/shining/*/crystal cards

and yugi cards

i have yugi cards and more please check my thread

What yugioh cards do you have?

I like dialga g lv x and donphan prime :)

kashmaster said:
I like dialga g lv x and donphan prime :)

Lol, laturn is not valued at those, sorry.

only far trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back