• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] Lv Xs, Primes, [W] VileplumeZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] Lv Xs, Primes, SEALED playmats/Sleeves, 4x CALL ENERGY

haha xD. Im not offering Uxie lv x for donphan. Thats a rip of for me.

RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] Lv Xs, Primes, SEALED playmats/Sleeves, 4x CALL ENERGY

I dunno, you offer?

please Check My List for great ball playmat

I dont see anything, sorry :/

cml for lanturn prime, crobat prime and uxie lv x

i have a raiza the storm monarch Super Rare if you need it

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

Im liking that luxray lv x of yours. What do you want for it?

Have you got any other yugioh cards?

i mean what exactly are you looking for and i dont see enough from your list for my luxray

Im looking for anything playable. Mirror forces, Blackwing armor master, decent synchros Etc. Also I would trade ALOT for luxray if you want to reconsider :p

i really dont see anything else for luxray, do yyou need anything else?

well i cant get them now, but when i get home to my hometown i have access to getting any card you need.

When will that be?

Like I said Im looking for:

Mirror force
Blackwing Armor master
Blackwing armed wing
Brionac
Chimeratech fortress

And basically any playable stuff. Do you wanna create a trade now or would you prefer when you return to your house?

well right now im in college for summer but i dont go down probably for a few weeks =/, too bad we werent in negotiations sooner because i was just down.

Hmm so what do you wanna do?

hmmm i dont know what to do, i can ask my mom to get me specific yu gi oh cards that you want if you provide me a list if you want to work out a trade.

Yh I would definitely want to work out a trade.

I need:

Mirror force H.want $20
Blackwing armor master $20
Blackwing armed wing $15
Chimeratech fortress dragon $10
Star light road $5
Cacius shadow monarch
Royal oppression $5
Catastor $15
Brionac $25
Goyo $10
JD
emmersblade

Thats roughly what I want. If you have any, I would be happy to work out a trade :)

My
2 PromoCroak
Your
Great Ball Playmat

I'm also interested in your T-Tar binder, and have UL primes if you're interested (& more croakers)

I dont know about the mat.

Offer for the binder :)

Do you have yugioh by any chance?

alright i can see what i can do, but can you out values next to the yu gi oh cards, so i can see how a trade would work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back