Wi-Fi Trades Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Pokebank Update Have 5 IV/6 IV shinies and loads of 5 IV Pokemon

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for competitive 4+ IV Pokemon. Have shinies and 5 IVs!

Adamant, Huge Power, Level 18, Superpower-Belly Drum-Aqua Jet, No EVs yet.

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for competitive 4+ IV Pokemon. Have shinies and 5 IVs!

Hegafire said:

Huge power you mean? :p

Is it cloned?

Ka$h Money said:
Hegafire said:

Is it cloned?

I said Huge Power, and yes, it is cloned.

Hegafire said:
Ka$h Money said:

Is it cloned?

Oh sorry, I thought you said super power was its ability haha.

Hmm, I'm not too keen on it being a clone. Do you have any other competitive shinies?

Ka$h Money said:
Hegafire said:

Oh sorry, I thought you said super power was its ability haha.

Hmm, I'm not too keen on it being a clone. Do you have any other competitive shinies?

All of them are clones, because it changes absolutely nothing. It just lets me keep one myself. It doesn't change anything you get or I trade.

Well, not are necessarily, but they all have at least one cloned version of themselves.

Please check my thread (link in signature), I am VERY interested in your Goomy, Modest, Gooey 31/x/31/31/31/31, and/or, Riolu, Adamant, Inner focus 31/31/31/x/31/31.

Edit: I would also be willing to part with 2 of my mons for 1 of yours listed, or I am willing to part with most any item of your choice except the Ability Capsule.

CML for the shiny froakie. I have unlisted good iv pokemon like a 5 iv noibat, 5 iv abra, 4 iv skarmory, 4 iv larvitar, and a 4 iv kangaskan :)

Akwila said:
Please check my thread (link in signature), I am VERY interested in your Goomy, Modest, Gooey 31/x/31/31/31/31, and/or, Riolu, Adamant, Inner focus 31/31/31/x/31/31.

Edit: I would also be willing to part with 2 of my mons for 1 of yours listed, or I am willing to part with most any item of your choice except the Ability Capsule.

I'm only really interested in the Quiet Honedge... Hmm. If you're happy to, could you breed me a 5 IV and 4 IV breeding pair of Tentacool with clear body, Bold nature and with egg moves Rapid spin and knock off. I'd trade my two 5 IV Pokemon for those three if you're willing to do some breeding. I hope I'm not asking too much as you already have quite a few 4 IV tentacool with rapid spin.

MountainDrew said:
CML for the shiny froakie. I have unlisted good iv pokemon like a 5 iv noibat, 5 iv abra, 4 iv skarmory, 4 iv larvitar, and a 4 iv kangaskan :)

Sorry but I'm only looking to trade competitive shinies for competitive shinies.

I can do that, but it will take at least 24 hours from this post. I don't usually have too terribly much time to sit and breed.

Akwila said:
I can do that, but it will take at least 24 hours from this post. I don't usually have too terribly much time to sit and breed.

No problem, take your time. I need to breed your Pokemon as well haha.

I am sorry but I am going to have to cancel the trade with you as I do not have enough time to breed anymore. Sorry again

Would you be interested in a breeding pair of bulbasaur with Giga Drain for a 5 IV Rotom?

lucariopulse333 said:
I am sorry but I am going to have to cancel the trade with you as I do not have enough time to breed anymore. Sorry again

Ah, that's a shame.

Dr.Mario said:
Would you be interested in a breeding pair of bulbasaur with Giga Drain for a 5 IV Rotom?

Hmm, is it modest with chlorophyll?

They both have 5 IVs the female is careful with its HA and the male is modest with giga drain
You will be able to breed your own modest 5 IV giga drain if you so wish

Dr.Mario said:
They both have 5 IVs the female is careful with its HA and the male is modest with giga drain
You will be able to breed your own modest 5 IV giga drain if you so wish

Do both 5 IVs not contain Atk?

Hey, would you be interested in a 5 IV (no special attack) Naive Sheer Force Bagon with Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump? If so, I'd really like that 5 IV Gooey Goomy you have listed.

They don't have attack. I wouldn't consider them 5 IVs if they did.

Anything of mine for the shiny venipede??

Turtwig said:
Hey, would you be interested in a 5 IV (no special attack) Naive Sheer Force Bagon with Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump? If so, I'd really like that 5 IV Gooey Goomy you have listed.

Yeah, I can do that trade. But I'll need a day or so to breed you the Goomy. It seems extremely popular for some reason. I've had around 5 to breed over the last week and need to do another two with this trade included haha.

Dr.Mario said:
They don't have attack. I wouldn't consider them 5 IVs if they did.

Alright no problem. I just need to make sure as you can get Atk. based Venasaurs. I'll need time to think about the trade as breeding Rotoms is really annoying.

Lord Xerneas said:
Anything of mine for the shiny venipede??

Got any 5 IV Pokemon?

Back