Contest June's Create A Card: Fully Evolved Basics! (Official Results!)

@Athena is the formatting rule absolutely necessary? I didn't format mine in that way, but I can provide a PokéBeach-styled spoiler if needed.
EDIT: woot woot 2nd \o/

@Athena is the formatting rule absolutely necessary? I didn't format mine in that way, but I can provide a PokéBeach-styled spoiler if needed.
EDIT: woot woot 2nd \o/

I'd like to say no, but I can't for sure at this point in time. I will get a clarification on this and let you know. For now, leave it as-is and we'll see.

I would like to enter in the text based section :) i have a really good idea for a card and would like to share with everyone . please enter me in the contest :)

I would like to enter in the text based section :) i have a really good idea for a card and would like to share with everyone . please enter me in the contest :)
In for text please!

Unfortunately, the text-based spots were full before both of you signed up. You are welcome to enter as an Image-based contestant if you wish, otherwise you can continue to check back occasionally as see if someone drops out and frees up a spot.

i dont have any experience in image making . guess i gotta wait till next month :/

i dont have any experience in image making . guess i gotta wait till next month :/

CaC is a great time to give image-faking a go if you've never done it before. :) We even have some card blanks hosted on the site to use. No pressure, of course, but you'll never know if you might like something if you don't give it a try in the first place. :p

Do we get to see the formal judging from may anywhere?

Announcement:

I apologize for the confusion and lack of judged entries for this past month. Delays and problems have forced us to forgo a formal judging round for May. Instead, this month's winners are from the Fan Vote. There will, unfortunately, not be formally judged entries for May's contest.

We are also looking for more Image-based judges! If you are interested in judging, please feel free to apply. You are also welcome to contact me and Ice Arceus for more information. Potential Image-based judges should have a good grasp of image-based faking, of course, as well as knowledge about TCG rules and attacks.

I am now going to go over the thread to collect sign-ups and answer questions.

I'm also really disappointed about not being able to get feedback, but hey, that's just the way the cookie crumbles. I'd still like scoring and feedback, even if it doesn't count towards anything. Maybe it could be done upon request?

I understand that you guys really miss the judging. It's important to everyone who participates in this contest, and I feel the loss very keenly myself as well (HS always compliments my art skills! :p). I assure you that we're doing everything we can to maintain a standard of judging for the contests here on out. HS might be willing to post judging scores for the previous month if he is asked nicely.

Back