Contest June's Create A Card: Fully Evolved Basics! (Official Results!)

-"Shack"a Mole: "Shuck" of Shuckle same like Whack so, i mix them, for a "word game". Also, Shuckle has more holes in its shell than parts of its body that go out through them, so... you know where i want to go with that? Exactly. nWhen you hit a mole with a hammer, you win (you can use the item). When you fail...ouch... you hit the ground with a hammer, that shouldn't feel so good...(for that 20 damage to the Active Pokémon, because here the player can't take damage jeje).
Ah, I see the process now. You probably should've mentioned it :p. You can actually take damage to your Pokemon by simply saying "put a damage counter", as they are not affected by Shuckle's ability.

About naming Resistance/Weakness in the Ability, I searched about XY Kakuna that says:

"During your opponent's next turn, if this Pokémon would be damaged by an attack, prevent that attack's damage done to this Pokémon if that damage is 60 or less."

So I thought it wasn't necessary name it.
Hmmmm, you could be right, although I think as an Active Ability there needs to be that clause.

I think the Weakness isn't wrong, simply is different. I know that Shuckle before mine has [G] or [R] Weakness, but Why not [W]? Is it forbidden? I wanted a [F] Shuckle but with no [G] Weakness, because, [G] is going to be a very used (Giant Plant Stadium) and for that [R] will rebirth too, so I didn't want a Pokémon with common Weakness, for that I chose [W], because isn't as common as the others.
Unfortunately there needs to be a [G] Weakness whenever the [F] is Rock. It's how the game works (you look at all XY [G] rock types and you'll see their weakness is always [G]).

Glad to be of help!

Back