A l e-TheSennin

Aspiring Trainer
burningcharizard said:
Just noticed that this image;

http://pokebeach.com/news/0710/new-pokemon-bw-demo-2.jpg

has the same sprite as this

http://pokebeach.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/minezumi.jpg

So Minezumi learns Detect, Super Fang, Crunch and Hypnosis

Are you telling Minezumi could be Normal/Psychic? Or, Fight/Psychic.

Mucrush

Aspiring Trainer
Minezumi reminds me a bit of Iggy Koopa xD

Iggy-Koopa-nintendo-villains-9411525-423-413.jpg

aqueregia

Hmmmm....interesting...
A l e-TheSennin said:
Not really, Glameow and Purugly are able to learn Hypnosis and are Normal type, along with Spinda and Stantler

ManhattanTheStarr

:<>
A l e-TheSennin said:

Glameow learns Hypnosis, and it's only a Normal-type.
And I'm almost positive Minezumi won't be a Fighting-type.
There's a huge chance that it's the regional rodent (I'm hoping for that).
Maybe pure Normal-type, or possibly Normal/Ground? Fighting and Psychic seem out of question, IMO. No offense. D:

s2daam

I Just Can't Be Tamed
That Black Forest pic makes me lean towards buying Black first, but Im buying both so who cares?!

I love the new bird?!?! Did someone say it represents America? I though Togekiss did that? (sorry If I'm wrong)

Mangriff

Blue-Eyed Trainer
urutapu said:
Dunno if anybody already said this, but the girl's name is definitely Beru. In the paragraph, there's a "チェレンとベル".

That would be translated as "Bell / Belle", right?

---

I want to know more about "N"!

The Spook

Now is going to get Spooky
A l e-TheSennin said:
Munna never won't be Drowzee. Never. It would be a disgust. Reflect:

Munna is a new Pokémon, of a new Generation. So, people expects that it will be something of cool. Therefore, they never would make that sort ot thing. Never. Because it would be like go back. Drowzee is already hated by the major part of people. And if Munna was a pre-evo of Drowzee? It'd be the end. Also, it is already evoluted on Musharna. The true thing whose we have to discuss is: does Munna have two evolution or one, so only Musharna?
Didnt you read that post where someone discovered that during a speech with a trainer or team rocket goon said something like a pink pokemon with floral pattern.

LuxTwo

TeamSandileWich
The Spook said:
Didnt you read that post where someone discovered that during a speech with a trainer or team rocket goon said something like a pink pokemon with floral pattern.
oh ya good point =)
plus drowzee was originally in kanto(btw im pretty sure it was a lass)

The Spook

burningcharizard said:
Just noticed that this image;

http://pokebeach.com/news/0710/new-pokemon-bw-demo-2.jpg

has the same sprite as this

http://pokebeach.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/minezumi.jpg

So Minezumi learns Detect, Super Fang, Crunch and Hypnosis
Yeah I wrote this in another thread
[/quote]
The last katakana look like “nezumi”.It knows Detect, Super Fang, Crunch, and Hypnosis.
bw_demo2-225x300.jpg

JonnyXxgorexX

Darkus Helios
The Spook said:

That still doesn't mean it Evolves into drowzee or has any realtionship to it. it simply means nintendo had plans on putting another pokemon that was pink with a Floral pattern on it in red and blue and green. And the person is outside Rock tunnel no drowzee near it or in it. :)

Mangriff

Blue-Eyed Trainer
I don't get why everyone quotes that picnicker or whoever mentioning a pink Pokemon with a floral pattern as proof of it being related to Drowzee, or proof of anything - really.

A lot of the trainers are very stereotypical, and "pink and flowery" are about as stereotypically feminine as you can get. Of course she'd like that! It's so typical. Doesn't mean they were going to include something fitting that description. They could have invented Munna at the time of RBY, but that confirms nothing. It has just as much chance of being a coincidence. And unless someone provides art from 1995 or whenever, it's entirely speculation. It certainly doesn't confirm that it's related to Drowzee. They may end up counterparts like Tauros and Miltank, sure, but the revelation its evolved form kind of quashes it being part of its evolution family.

Smugleaf

My story begins in the 5th Generation...
Oh my, oh my, oh my!

I haven't been on here for a wee bit. :S

Here are my thoughts on the new Pokemon.

Wooguru looks like an American Eagle Pokemon, although its a war eagle. I think the thing on it's head makes him look a bit more Native American. Hoohah!

I have no clue why Rankurusu isn't dark, but I can highly agree with its Psychic type still.

Gochiruzeru is highly grodie to me.

I like the idea of multiple rivals.

The picture of N.. With his long hair.. He looks like the villain holding that crownlike item..

tweety210

Strife Unanimous Strive on Animous
The two rivals, "friends" are interesting and I think that depending on the version one of them will be your rival and one will your friend, or even the professor's assistant. "n" sure sounds intersting and as many people say he is the villain. I think he could be the villain or more so the villains offspring. His qoute does make him sound like a good person.

PokemonChampion

Stronger Than You
Wooguru looks awesome!:D I highly doubt that it is Hatoopoo's evolution, but it's possible, I guess.

I don't really care about the Munna family, so Musharna just looks weird to me. I don't think they have anything to do with Drowzee and Hypno, though.

I want to know Gochiruzeru's typing!:( I hope it's grass/ghost because I still need a grass type for my team.

I think that the heart-shaped thing on Koromori is his eye; I can't see it as a nose. Oh, well. He looks cute, though.:)

Minezumi looks like he's ready to fight anybody who called him a HM slave or a ripoff of Bidoof!:p

I think that Cheren and N are your rivals, while the blond girl is just a supporter for you and doesn't fight you.

N looks like the villain's son (unless he's the villain), while Cheren looks like the son of Makomo.

Black City is probably in White with Zekrom, while White Forest is probably in Black with Reshiram.

I can't wait for this game! Spring 2011 come already!

The Spook

Munna and Drowzee doesnt have much similarity but this evo looks more like him.Musharna colours are devided just like Drowzee even if the colours arent not much the same but they can change when the pokemon evolves.

Valtron

Aspiring Trainer
The heck? The female childhood friend looks like the female version of Barry. =_= Lazy much.