July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

aqueregia

Hmmmm....interesting...
corocoro-new-pokemon-3copy.png

It may not be the best zoom in ever, but look closer at the nose and you can see nostrils (I may be just hallucinating things though :/ )

ManhattanTheStarr

:<>
aqueregia said:

It may not be the best zoom in ever, but look closer at the nose and you can see it (I may be just hallucinating things though :/ )

Lolololol! I don't really see it, but that would look WAY better. xD

@A l e-TheSennin: Well if you think about it.... Zubat is weak to Ice, Psychic, Electric, AND Rock-type moves...
(Koromori is a Psychic type, weak to Dark, Ice, Rock, and Electric-types...) Yep, Koromori is better. It could take out Zubat with one Confusion (if it can learn that move). :p

ShinyMothim

Aspiring Trainer
aqueregia said:

It may not be the best zoom in ever, but look closer at the nose and you can see it (I may be just hallucinating things though :/ )

When I squint I can barely see one on the left isde ;o either way its still going on my team <3

oiracul

lucario spelt backwards = my username
aqueregia said:

It may not be the best zoom in ever, but look closer at the nose and you can see nostrils (I may be just hallucinating things though :/ )

seeing that pic where u drew the nostrals it makes more sence for it to be a nose

Waninoko

ワニノコ
ANinyMouse said:
Gochizeru is at least part エスパー (Psychic) typed, since the only type that ends in a glide (ー) is Psychic. While you can't really make out the rest of the characters too well, you CAN make out the glide on the end.

So, once more: the green blob is part Psychic-type.

Which scan are you reading? As far as I can see, there isn't an info box for Gachizeru.

ANinyMouse

Aspiring Trainer
Waninoko said:
Which scan are you reading? As far as I can see, there isn't an info box for Gachizeru.
corocoro-new-pokemon-1.jpg

THAT one. You can make out Gochizeru's info box above Wouguru.

edit: d'oh, that's for rankurusu >.<

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
aqueregia said:

I can still see something that you don't seem to be seeing

I might have to make my own close up

Waninoko

ワニノコ
ANinyMouse said:

Tha's Rankurusu's , the gothic girl-looking one that's above Gochi (who's pic is cut off).

StellaTheSneasel

Hot &amp; Cool Chic
ANinyMouse said:

edit: d'oh, that's for rankurusu >.<

Gochiruzeru COULD be a psychic type, or even a ghost type. It looks to me, a blob, but a flying squirrel. the white part is the basic squirrel and the blob is the wings, tail, etc.

Here is my badly drawn example of it being a flying squirrel. It's funny though because I made it look funny

mlyqq.png

oiracul

lucario spelt backwards = my username
ill say it could be ghost/grass cause its green and its inside looks like bones

looks like a dead rabbit

ShayminSky

I see what you did there...
Wooguru looks awesome! So does Musharna! I like the idea of 3 rivals, since it makes the game more challenging! I can't wait till Thursday!

StellaTheSneasel

Hot &amp; Cool Chic
oiracul said:
ill say it could be ghost/grass cause its green and its inside looks like bones

looks like a dead rabbit

Yeah, or a dead flying squirrel. Maybe I made the ears too long to make it rabbit-like.

Personally I think it's a dead flying squirrel though. 3.3