July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
achernar said:
I really don't get why people kept connecting munna with drowzee?

I positively think they are unrelated pokemon, they may be based on the same animal, but AFAIAMC, I think Munna is definitely on a different line

yeah, one being the dreameater pokemon and one being the hypnosis pokemon, and both being tapers and now, musharna and drowzee both having the same wavy patern on their waist. Really? they are related/fact

J

Juliacoolo

The eagle thing is the first 5th gen pokemon I like. It looks really cool. Let's hope Nintendo has been showing us all the poorly made pokemon first.

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
seriously, anyone who hates 5th gen so far has to be insane not to like Minezumi. http://pokebeach.com/news/0710/corocoro-new-pokemon-3.jpg

Launch

Bug Catcher
Just when the back-sprite gave me hope... the Sugimori art of Koromori just ruined itself for me again. Why does it have to be so ugly? xD

However, Rival/Childhood Friend/White Forest are all positives for me.

JonnyXxgorexX

Darkus Helios
If you look at the scan with minezumi and you look at the little pictures next to him it looks like there is a dffernt Color for genders because one is dark orange and the other one is gray but they look like the same pokemon

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
Annihilator27 said:
Whats with all the munna drowzee connections still lol, They arent related.

one being the dreameater pokemon and one being the hypnosis pokemon, and both being tapers and now, musharna and drowzee both having the same wavy patern on their waist.

Annihilator27

Aspiring Trainer
Launch said:
Just when the back-sprite gave me hope... the Sugimori art of Koromori just ruined itself for me again. Why does it have to be so ugly? xD

However, Rival/Childhood Friend/White Forest are all positives for me.

Its one of the things you wish It didnt turn around lol, I've the same reaction lmao. I knew It the chipmunks eyes are evil red. Its pissed off and looking for the next challenger. I swear seedot are afraid of It.

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
JonnyXxgorexX said:
If you look at the scan with minezumi and you look at the little pictures next to him it looks like there is a dffernt Color for genders because one is dark orange and the other one is gray but they look like the same pokemon

yeah, ones like a gray and the other is red/orange

exactly what is ugly about Koromori? Thats exactly how everyone expected it to look isnt it? thats how everyone on deviantart guessed it

actually, kibago is uglier imo. just looks stupid with the fangs shooting out the sides like that

Waninoko

ワニノコ
Awesome war eagle! I'm so excited! Though, I kinda wish it had a different typing, else, I hope it has something cool that sets it apart from the other normal/flying types.

Is Cheren a guy or a girl?

Also happy there is now a chipmunk pokemon :D That cell one looks interesting too, but I can't read what type it is...

JonnyXxgorexX

Darkus Helios
The sad thing these arent Even Full scans i cant wait for CoroCoro to really come out so we can get full scans and clear pictures