July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

A l e-TheSennin

Aspiring Trainer
Wooguru is really a good Pokémon. I like it. The same opinion about Kibago.

Koromori is funny and strange. I didn't think he could be so. :p

I don't like Musharna. It's a bigger Munna.

I bet Makomo is the mother.

Chimchar15

Aspiring Trainer
Man the chipmunk looks a lot better with it's artwork. The eagle looks amaing and I really can't wait to get this game! A lot of important characters seem to be in this issue.

Majora_787

Suplexer of Wailords
Yet again, the magazine leaking is ridiculous. xD

I like that we finally get art of some of these guys to see how they look, but yeah, these are only partial LQ scans.

But hold on... Between the girl, Cheren, and N, there are THREE rivals in this game?

And is it White Forest or White Fortress? xD It looks like White Forest to me.

kaorusquee

Eeveelution master
If you look closely the first syllable of the blonde girl's name is BE, making her name Beru or Belle. (Could still be something in front of it like Isabelle.)

@majora: Serebii mistakenly read it as Foretosu, but it's Foresuto, or Forest. :/ Because trees =/= cannons.

Majora_787

Suplexer of Wailords
kaorusquee said:
If you look closely the first syllable of the blonde girl's name is BE, making her name Beru or Belle. (Could still be something in front of it like Isabelle.)

I think it's Beru. That's what Serebii said on its front page.

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
looks more like a belle than an isabelle. Isabelle reminds me of russians vamps or goths, neither of which she is.

Vhermillion

Aspiring Trainer
Wooguru's pretty sweet. I want it on mg team for sure.
So I guess this proves Munna isn't related to drowsy, buits evolution looks even more derpy than Munna is, aha.
From the front, thd chipmunk looks pretty weird. Hey, never know. Maybe it'll have an awesome evolution that know one'll see coming.

StellaTheSneasel

Hot & Cool Chic
I think Wooguru evolves from Hatoopoo, because they both have that "oo", overall the Pokemon looks really cool. Above his scan is Sugimori art of Gochiruzeru and Rankurusu, but I don't think it shows, though.

kaorusquee

Eeveelution master
Going with the whole "Choose your fate" bit that was brought up a while ago, I'm guessing that one of Cheren, Belle, or "N" (LOL) will be your ally, and two of them will end up being against you, depending on in-game decisions.

@Stella: Both having 'oo' is a coincidence. 'Woo' is engrish for War (Pronounced more like WHOA) and Hatoo is pigeon, as previously stated.

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
the way i see it, its association with drowzee is still in the air. for all we know munna could be a baby for musharna and drowzee. since both of them have the wavy pattern on their waist.

Drakeman

Pokemon Hunter and Champion of Sinnoh
Oh my god! The eagle looks sooooooo badass! It looks as though it could own the other bird Pokemon anytime. Erm, is it me or is Musharna looks like fetus? Koromori looks okay i guess. Does Koromori have no pupils? Kibago, as usual is so cool. Chipmunk looks better with the KS artwork. Im loving Generation 5!

Majora_787

Suplexer of Wailords
Drakeman said:
Oh my god! The eagle looks sooooooo badass! It looks as though it could own the other bird Pokemon anytime. Erm, is it me or is Musharna looks like fetus? Koromori looks okay i guess. Does Koromori have no pupils? Kibago, as usual is so cool. Chipmunk looks better with the KS artwork. Im loving Generation 5!

Yeah, and we haven't even seen all of the artwork and info yet. :D

This generation is very awesome so far. =P

JonnyXxgorexX

Darkus Helios
3 More days for Full/Clear Scans i can't wait All the pokemon look great Even Munna? I didnt like it at first but something about the Evo made me Happy.

benny

Aspiring Trainer
Wait, people are still saying that Munna is a pre-evo of Drowzee? (lol)

I'm loving these leaks and can't wait to see the rest of them. I'm also interested in the "childhood friends." Yay for leaks!