July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

rockinpikachu said:
I would like following Pokemon to return but I want it as a OPTION. becuase sometimes the pokemon get annoying and other times I love them!

Yeah I'm weird deal with it
i would like reshiram following you (burn down huin city mwha haha) lol

bluechew said:
Heart and War also

does hatoopoo have heart in it? i was under the impression it was pigeon then a random syllable. last translation i saw anyway

they might be counterparts as pidgey and spearow then. that would mean theres a pre-evo to Wooguru that we havent seen yet.

Weyard said:
does hatoopoo have heart in it? i was under the impression it was pigeon then a random syllable. last translation i saw anyway

they might be counterparts as pidgey and spearow then. that would mean theres a pre-evo to Wooguru that we havent seen yet.

No I'm talking about Mamepato

Well i guess munna isn't a drowsy pre-evo, although i never thought it was.Although i find it interesting that the evo for munna looks like a baby rather than an evo.The hold item sounds interesting though.The bird is cool, most likely has a pre-evo and hopefully an evo.though that will be my team flying type and mamepato my slave, but mamepato could have a good 3rd evo

Yeah, people need to stop looking for Digimon to compare these Pokemon to...

Anyway, the bird if cool, an American one.

Did anyone else notice, at the bottom left of the Musharna and Makomo scan, there's a person, who looks tall. So I guess this means they've finally introduced height difference? And is that a Pokemon next to the person? Is follow me back?

i dont see why people assumed that anyway. i was thinking more along the line of a female only counterpart, changing all drowzee and hypnos to male.

oooo maybe that is an alt form for munna, instead of an evo. it says something about a hold item, maybe it changes form when its holding it. because it really doesnt look like it could be an evo for it. just too fetusy(lulz not a word)

I actually kind of like Munna's evolution, surprisingly. I can't really say why... just something about it is pretty cool.

Also, I can't wait to get more information on Prof. Araragi and this new Makomo woman's relationship. They both look so eccentric, they'll definitely have some sort of funny in-game interaction. xD

Bluerang1 said:
Yeah, people need to stop looking for Digimon to compare these Pokemon to...

Anyway, the bird if cool, an American one.

Did anyone else notice, at the bottom left of the Musharna and Makomo scan, there's a person, who looks tall. So I guess this means they've finally introduced height difference? And is that a Pokemon next to the person? Is follow me back?

I swear he googled "Eagle digimon" cuz if you do that right now and click on images. It's the 2nd one.

I gotta say, that bird is wicked. Normal/Flying though nsakjhasdkjakdh. I wanted something different. :T But I'll be catching and training one for sure!

it's strange how no one has noticed that munna's evo looks like a drowzee that's curled up into a ball. my theory is:

1. Munna is the baby form of drowzee, that you get from an egg, and it can either evolve into drowzee, or this new evo

or

2. Munna's evolution is Drowzee's pre-evolution, and they are introducing 4-stage pokemon (they did say it was going to be totally new approach to the game)

New image, but a pretty small one. No new Pokemon, either:
51f7eef6_640.jpg

The header of the small box of text reads "furatsukushitei". So it's a city.

JonnyXxgorexX said:
The "Thing" Following you looks alittle like Celebi

looks like a tall psyduck to me, but really cant tell. it appears to be the same thing in atleast 2 of the pictures though. the top one and the third one down.

I really don't get why people kept connecting munna with drowzee?

I positively think they are unrelated pokemon, they may be based on the same animal, but AFAIAMC, I think Munna is definitely on a different line

Annihilator27 said:
I swear he googled "Eagle digimon" cuz if you do that right now and click on images. It's the 2nd one.

i know what musharna evolves into then.

Tapirmon.jpg

lol same thing, second link on google images

Back