July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

Uh-oh. Keep your smokescreen-users handy folks....:
nwhitney.jpg

Mangriff said:
Uh-oh. Keep your smokescreen-users handy folks....:
nwhitney.jpg

LOL. They have the same pose! Well, almost the same... Anyway, i think N likes accessories.

Playerking95 said:
Whitney she's a gym leader in johto she specializes in normal pokemon i think?
Thanks.I didnt remember who she is.Im really sick with fever and took my laptop in bed waiting for better pics and new information.

I just had to join up and reply!

Look at this that someone on serebii spotted
Map.png

It compares the map pictures from the 2 leaks, from this I believe the map updates the more we adventure and thus starts with only the starting town marked on the map with a circle around it etc.

Also why do people say airplane? This irritates me loads, it's an Aeroplane, unless american's really do call it airplane but that still irritates me loads.

Ok...the idiot who deleted my posts...gimme the reason via PM.

edit: I see the mistake has been fixed on Pokebeach...but that's still no reason as to why my posts were deleted.

WrightJustice said:
I just had to join up and reply!

Look at this that someone on serebii spotted
Map.png

It compares the map pictures from the 2 leaks, from this I believe the map updates the more we adventure and thus starts with only the starting town marked on the map with a circle around it etc.
I dont think so.Someone in a post said that the spots in the Isshu map could be the gyms and the league.

Remember in Hoenn when you could use the Old Man's boat to travel through the water to Dewford, before you got Surf? Maybe the aeroplane allows you to travel across the continent in a similar fashion, before having access to necessary HMs.

It'd be cool to start in one town, travel by air to the opposite side of the continent, and make your way back home battling along the way.

The Spook said:
I don't think so.Someone in a post said that the spots in the Isshu map could be the gyms and the league.
That would be too many gyms then, there's like 12 spots on the map that look like cities and 2 more that look like victory road and the league, though some bits don't seem to be placed yet like the centre area for that hyper link thing.

After looking at the in game map for the isshu region, do any of you think that maybe that is the map for the train? It seems far too linear - I would personally like it if maybe fly isnt included in this game so I dont need to depend on a flying pokemon!

Gymnotide said:
New user here.

Anyway, I'd like to share my thoughts on Gochiruzeru and Rankurusu now. They should be switched on the frontpage. Gochiruzeru is the gothic Pokemon, NOT the green one. Rankurusu is the green one, NOT the gothic one.

• Firstly, I'd like to mention that Pokebeach's decision about Gochiruzeru and Rankurusu was probably based on the pic of Wargle where the name "Rankurusu" appeared in between the goth Pokemon and the green blob, therefore it's was equally likely to be either.
  • Secondly, "gochikku" means "gothic" in Japanese, hence "Gochiruzeru."
  • "Rankurusu" could be "ranma" (chaos) + "homunculus" ("-nkurusu," seeing as how it's a small humanoid figure in the jelly).
  • Rankurusu is said to be a water bear, or tardigrade. These animals are extremely resilient to harsh environments, which explains the Magic Guard ability he's said to have, which protects him from MANY types of harmful effects.
  • Gochiruzeru has Magic Room. It's confirmed in the screenshot of Magic Room that it says "aite no Gochiruzeru" (opponent's Gochiruzeru), while the gothic Pokemon is the foe.

bw_coro_aug12.jpg

"aite no Gochiruzeru..." used Magic Room ("Opponent's Gochiruzeru")
あいての ゴチルゼル

Awesome. Thanks for the info :D

diaz said:
After looking at the in game map for the isshu region, do any of you think that maybe that is the map for the train? It seems far too linear - I would personally like it if maybe fly isnt included in this game so I don't need to depend on a flying pokemon!
Nope, i'm pretty certain it's the actual ingame map of the region and thus with the shape it kinda gives off a balanced yin-yang type feel much like the game seems to be pointing towards so far.
Also if you look at the two bits of the map together that someone on serebii spotted:
Map.png

You can see it's not quite so linier and it kind of reminds me of kanto how all the cities seem to circle round with a bit jutting off, this also makes me believe there's definately going to be something in the way at parts etc and you need to go round, on top of this the map doesn't go into the middle which makes me think the map isn't complete and possibly you could walk through the middle where that special internet wifi thing place is.

All in all I believe this is definite a town map of some sorts, not a train map.

The Spook said:
Yeah it looks like it is.Great observation!
But I wonder what that messed up thing with the trainers could be.

well, if i look really closely... to me it sorta looks like a happiny... on my wii i can zoom in pretty far.

Does anyone else think that in-game map looks too symmetrical? The routes look like a perfect diamond shape apart from one little part at the top.

Hopefully that's only the map though but it seems a bit boring...

The second I saw it, I was reminded of the Pokemon Ranger Maps, pokemon ranger games are great but the maps aren't that complex at all.

Is the passing by feature like for when you pass someone by in real life? Cause I don't know anyone near me who plays pokemon (and is my age: 19 :p) Oh well...

Dizzard said:
Is the passing by feature like for when you pass someone by in real life? Cause I don't know anyone near me who plays pokemon (and is my age: 19 :p) Oh well...

same no one anywhere near me plays pokemon T.T hopefully it works over wifi

I really like the new pokemon, and it looks like the games will be great,the eagle pokemon is really amazing and i was not expecting an evolution of munna, i have been thinking what if Cheren and Yuberu will be more like companions than rivals at least one of them

Back