July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

keannofausto

mijumaru lover.
N could actually be the villian,maybe "Team Plasma?"His necklace resembles plasma or Saturn.His accessories may be artifacts have to do something with the legendaries?

PokemonChampion

Stronger Than You
keannofausto said:
corocoro-new-batch.jpg

Is that an airplane in the third photo?

Looks like one. That would be so cool if we could fly around in a plane!:D

BTW, what is that thing in the first shot? It kind of looks like. . . a Blissey or something, maybe a person who really, really likes pink?

dwarfstar123

Dwarf stars are small blue and HOT!
Pyro200 said:
That does appear to be an airplane, so for now I'll say yes, yes it is.
cool an airplane! what is that black thing next to the hero and the pink person thing?

aqueregia

Hmmmm....interesting...
Stephen said:
On the topic of this...
I hope that this is the only exclusive to playing it on DSi beacuse I am not buying a brand new handheld just for this game. I really don't need video chat personally, but it is an interesting concept I guess.
It's a DS cartridge that has enhanced features for the DSi, so it's playable on any DS but the TV Transmitter is just exclusive for DSi users.

Sabett

Aspiring Trainer
Is there anything about those stadium-like weather conditions announced by that guy that also announced the 3 on 3 battles in the articles?

blastoise91

Im a BBoy xD
yeah he just posted pictures about the communication on the game looks pretty cool.Looks like there is more to the union room lol:)

Kipper

Aspiring Trainer
WhitexFalcon said:
So any other scans besides the new ones WPM just posted?

I'm just hoping for some clearer/complete scans of the stuff we have... I'm oh-so-curious about Gochiruzeru's typing/abilities and whether Rankurusu has a second type. I remember someone saying it was Psychic because it was the only type whose Japanese name has a - at the end (correct me if I'm wrong), and when I look at her info box, the line with a - looks far too long to be just Psychic. That said, I have absolutely no experience with Japanese or anything, so nobody trust me on this. :p

scuba steveE

Absolute
There are still some scans missing, I think and info that hasn't been translated because we don't have clear images, so there is still more info to come.

I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but I feel that Wooguru is a big hint that Isshu is located in America. I mean why would they have a silhouette of it first? The only other pokemon that get silhouettes were zoroark and the starters.

ElectroKing23

You wanna throw down err what?! XD
You can see part of the map of issuh in one picture.
It looks bigger than the actual artwork.

I looks as if you can go around both mountains.

scuba stevee said:
There are still some scans missing, I think and info that hasn't been translated because we don't have clear images, so there is still more info to come.

I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but I feel that Wooguru is a big hint that Isshu is located in America. I mean why would they have a silhouette of it first? The only other pokemon that get silhouettes were zoroark and the starters.

How come only important pokemon have silhouettes?
Maybe this bird plays a part in the story or something??

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wow. We have a lot of new Pokemon Showing up and I also like their pics and is that the male trainer in the bottom pic or is it the female one? They sure are aiming it twards older people for sure XD.:)

ブラック

Aspiring Trainer
To tell the truth, I like that "N" guy and Cheren instead of the protagonist themselves (Doesn't mean I don't like them). Okay, Now my point is, Now I think Black and White will be the most helpful Gen we've ever had. It is said on Poke`Beach that we'll have a Passing by feature which we can help each other.

Evil Sonic

Aspiring Trainer
Silly people, "N" stands for... Nintendo!

(j/k)

I think that Munna's evolution is really creepy (I don't hate it, I'm just afraid of it). I like Koromori, it's pretty cute at least to me~.

lotusoftheleaf

Just a-wanderin'...
Aww. I was hoping the official art of the electric tarantula would be revealed. I like these other ones, though!

The eagle is awesome. I don't like many of the bird Pokémon, mainly because they're all based on boring birds like pigeons. But an eagle is the coolest bird Pokémon since Murkrow! As long as its stats are good, that's going to be my Flying type.

So the Jell-o teddy is actually a cell? That's interesting. Its official art makes it look a lot cuter than its sprite. I might give it a try, too. I wonder what type it is and what attacks it learns. I still don't think much of the Gothic wedding cake lady. What exactly is it supposed to be? Munna wasn't a Pokémon I was really interested in to begin with, so its evolution isn't too important to me. However, I am interested in what "Dream Smoke" might be. Sounds more like a new attack to me than an item, but how could getting a certain attack unlock something?

I'm assuming the short haired blonde girl and the boy that looks like Uryu Ishida from Bleach are the main character's rivals. I wonder if that means the gender you don't choose to play as isn't featured in the game. I think N will turn out to be either Isshu's Team Rocket leader or the champion. Maybe even both! I think that would be a neat twist.