July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

Oo that bird looks cool but kinds resmebles a Digimon i think it was Fakwmon or something like that but all news are great

As odd as that seems, it kinda makes sense when you look at the CoroCoro page. If the Rankurusu info is coming from that little section next to the green blob then it'd be somewhat believable. Then again, it's possible that that info corresponds to the weird goth thing above that section of info...

Hmm, for now I think it may be best to assume that Gochiruzeru is our green blob. It just seems more plausible.

I finally finished reading all 42 pages...I've never seen so much Magikarp Bait in all my life! @_@;

Anyway, here's my two cents:
Uooguru - Awesome, plain and simple. It's my opinion that it's too coincidental for an eagle be red, white, and blue for it to not somehow be American related.

Gochiruzeru - Until I can see a CLEAR screen shot saying this is the name for the gothic tower, I will remain adamant that it's the Gummy Bear. -_- I believe that it's either an amoeba (Water or Water/Ghost) or plankton (Water/Grass)

Mushaana - Meh...It's better than Munna, I guess. As for Dream Smoke, just say no kids. ;)

Koromori - This one will take a little getting used to. I believe that it's a nose in the middle and its eyes are covered up with tufts of fur like Piloswine.

Minezumi - This Pokemon is win! I love how it's pointing at its head as if to say, "Think, you idiot!" :D

N - There is something not right about this guy...I'm getting a bad vibe from him. Also, that's not a Rubik's Cube hanging from his pants. It's a void cube.

3 vs. 3 Battles - I'm looking forward to this, and the new rules relating to it.

TV Transceiver - I can already see how this will be abused. >.>
(Online play not rated by the ESRB, indeed!)

Everything else ranges from alright to meh, in my opinion.

on the 2nd pic of the new batch of scans the bottom right is a pic of the map looks interesting :D

Minezumi- Awesome i defiantly want to catch him.

The green cell thing- It's also awesome but still a bit strange.

The gothic woman- is awesome she seems to be powerful and interesting.

Kibago- I think it will be the huge mantis looking thing, he could be the Gible of this generation.

Koromori- Is no way ugly, it's cute and i want it on my team so much.

The girls- One of the new girl characters could be the main characters sister? o_O

N- I believe is just a rival but he could be related to the evil guy with the crown, or he could just be a member of team plasama/ team ???.

Makomo - could be the main characters mother, Cheren's mother or the main charcters Auntie.

Musharna- Looks like it could be good even though i thought muuna doesn't look like Drowzee i think it's evolution looks like Drowzee. (Whoa i have a mac and i did the whole control, option, command and 8 buttons at the same time thing and it changed the contrast to that weird thing and i looked at Pokebeach's and Serebii's pictures of the the new Muuna evo and the colours of the new evo of Muuna are now Yellow and Brown, coincidence?)
Wargle - It looks like a native american based bird and it will be really strong and it is in no way related to Mamepeto.

White Forest and Black City - I can't wait to visit White forest, black city on the other hand, meh.

Those are my thoughts.

ブラック said:
To tell the truth, I like that "N" guy and Cheren instead of the protagonist themselves (Doesn't mean I don't like them). Okay, Now my point is, Now I think Black and White will be the most helpful Gen we've ever had. It is said on Poke`Beach that we'll have a Passing by feature which we can help each other.

I would lone for other people to show up around your region. on your game. personally i hate having to save every time before the union room. I like the bird pokemon named wargle. i do agree with people saying that isshu is based in america aswell:D my team will have tsutaja,wargle,gochizeru,reshiram and blank. so i will comment again soon

keannofausto said:
corocoro-new-batch.jpg

Is that an airplane in the third photo?
Yeah it looks like it is.Great observation!
But I wonder what that messed up thing with the trainers could be.

I wonder what the pink thing is?
Maybe its a big pink Pokémon outside of its ball?
Or its some kind of new Berry/poffin system??

ElectroKing23 said:
I wonder what the pink thing is?
Maybe its a big pink Pokémon outside of its ball?
Or its some kind of new Berry/poffin system??

What pink thing you mean the left one in the bunch of photo's i showed?
If so it's a man you can talk to, by Passing by, passing by is a feature lets you to help other gamers out.

Playerking95 said:
What pink thing you mean the left one in the bunch of photo's i showed?
If so it's a man you can talk to, by Passing by, passing by is a feature lets you to help other gamers out.

Sounds cool.
Wonder how all that is gonna work out?
could be interesting.

What i'm really hoping for now is that there would be LESSER pre-evos and evos of past geenration pokemon.

Not really a fan of them, except for the eeveelutions.

I want 95% of the new pokemon in gen V, to be unrelated to past gen pokemon and a completely new line.

The Spook said:
Yeah it looks like it is.Great observation!
But I wonder what that messed up thing with the trainers could be.

Without looking closely it almost looks like Snorlax, but I highly doubt it.

It did look like some big blob in a garden, and when I think if a big blob in pokemon, I think Snorlax.

New user here.

Anyway, I'd like to share my thoughts on Gochiruzeru and Rankurusu now. They should be switched on the frontpage. Gochiruzeru is the gothic Pokemon, NOT the green one. Rankurusu is the green one, NOT the gothic one.

• Firstly, I'd like to mention that Pokebeach's decision about Gochiruzeru and Rankurusu was probably based on the pic of Wargle where the name "Rankurusu" appeared in between the goth Pokemon and the green blob, therefore it's was equally likely to be either.
  • Secondly, "gochikku" means "gothic" in Japanese, hence "Gochiruzeru."
  • "Rankurusu" could be "ranma" (chaos) + "homunculus" ("-nkurusu," seeing as how it's a small humanoid figure in the jelly).
  • Rankurusu is said to be a water bear, or tardigrade. These animals are extremely resilient to harsh environments, which explains the Magic Guard ability he's said to have, which protects him from MANY types of harmful effects.
  • Gochiruzeru has Magic Room. It's confirmed in the screenshot of Magic Room that it says "aite no Gochiruzeru" (opponent's Gochiruzeru), while the gothic Pokemon is the foe.

bw_coro_aug12.jpg

"aite no Gochiruzeru..." used Magic Room ("Opponent's Gochiruzeru")
あいての ゴチルゼル

Back