JaySee Premier *Updated 1/26/13*

J

Juliacoolo

Welcome to the JaySee Premier! Here you will find my finest art, random junk I make for fun, and and just about everything in-betweeen. I'll progressively update as I add more.

All comments and criticism welcome!
F9jbgYK.jpg

741090_480560768656165_403788553_o.jpg

I got bored:
Dmasterpaint.png

Xouspain.png

PMJpaint.png

DEPaint.png

wpmlol.png

qybxp5.png

(Courtesy of Plato)
I'll probably clean up the heart render soon. I realize it looks bad :p

]

RE: JaySee Premier

I like the background. I would've liked some better mew renders and a different type of heart, but the way you put it all together looks nice. I can give you some more tips if you are using Gimp.

Thanks safari ^_^ I use PSCS5

And my GF picked out the mew renders :p

I'm always open to tips though :)

^The banner looks great, they are pretty good, better than mine.

The BG is nice but the Mew kinda spoils it IMO because they have a "pixelated" MSpaint-ish art style, which doesn't match the art style of the BG (it would match better if a similar art style was used for the BG).

Trololololo, nice art. I don't think I've seen a picture of PMJ before. Well maybe I did but it was a while ago. I think he's my second favorite but my favorite by far is Mark. xD

I really like your work! As said, the separate elements of your banner can be questionable, and are clearly different styles, but when you put them all together it looks really nice! I also suggest using the heart symbol on your keyboard instead of < and 3 to make it look neater.
Your portraits are good - I especially like the one of dragonexpert, but I think you can work on hair for all of them. Xous' and dmaster's hair in partiular. Remember that it's usually best to draw hair as a whole, and with Xous then remember that the spikes of hair go fully down to the bottom of the spikes. Otherwise, he'd have lumps of skin on his head. :p
I can see potential in your work, and it just needs time and effort put into it. :)

Haha thanks everyone. PM me a pic if you want one.

JC...you have earned a new level of sheer epic

Amazing portraits :3

Back