Japan's XY10 Set: 'Awakening of Psychic Kings,' Alakazam!

Can't wait for Delphox break.

Aerodactyl seems like a very playable card who can be charged up with a simple DCE. Not even bad.

I can't believe Glaceon actually turned out playable. Even if it was some crappy Pokemon I would buy it but now I may actually put one in a deck :D more than I expected out of this one. Jolteon+Glaceon+Smeargle needs to be tried out.

It's very surprising that there are no drawbacks to the Aerodactyl.
HP good, Attack very good, not even a regular but a special one. To top that Retreat is free as well.

Very nice fossil support, I definitely approve. It also means that you can run multiple fossils, with Aerodactyl being Colorless so you don't need to worry about Energy.

will jolteon ex be avalible outside of the generations pack in english sets?

How many evolutions do you have to do to get this here? And for what? Personally I really don't seeing this being played very much solely because of how much time it takes just to get this thing and for what? An ability that really can be used with other Pokemon? No. Sorry of your an Omastar fan but I really just don't like the playability here.

Eevelutions win Worlds anyone?
I doubt that. The only ones that look good are Jolteon EX, Umbreon EX and Glaceon EX. I guess that Sylvion EX might be good in a fairy deck, but I don't think it will work in just an Eevelutions deck. Not sure how good an Eevelutions EX deck would fair against the meta game... Cool idea though

My friend checked the cards in japanese on the web pokemon-card.com
And beonzong break has the ability similar to manaphy-ex all (metal) type pokemons or the pokemons having metal type energy has no retreat cost i am not sure if the effect applies on metal type pokemon or pokemon having metal type energy because i didnt notice very well because the web is chinese or japanese which i cant understand you can check the web for cards

Do you know where on the site your friend saw this? I can't seem to find anything on bronzong BREAK on the site, even after searching his name.

I wrote about how there might be a different supporter for these fossils the other day, it's good that it is a trainer and not a supporter.

How does it work? Two in any combination. So does old amber and Aerodactyl count as one or two, there are no commas between the the fossil name and the restored pokemon name, but only after a matching pair.

The Aerodactyl is really powerful. You can use it and Lugia from the same set in almost any deck and expect it to pay back.
I don't think that is how it works. The Fossil Excavation Kit grabs 2 fossil of the same name, and the fossil's name is followed by the Pokemon it stores.

And does no one read the card? It has Dome Fossil in it meaning Kabutops is also in this set, and (I think) that makes this set the first to have three Restored Pokemon.

Last edited:
I don't think that is how it works. The Fossil Excavation Kit grabs 2 fossil of the same name, and the fossil's name is followed by the Pokemon it stores.

And does no one read the card? It has Dome Fossil in it meaning Kabutops is also in this set, and (I think) that makes this set the first to have three Restored Pokemon.

Nope, in Plasma Blast we already had Cradily, Archeops and Carrascota ;)

in the second battle with the fossils, the commentary said-
"He attaches a metal energy from his discard to his benched pokemon using bronzong breaks ability" so I am predicting either bronzong PHF is getting reprinted, or bronzong break has the same ability as Bronzong PHF

Back