Japan's XY10 Set: 'Awakening of Psychic Kings,' Alakazam!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Nov 16, 2015.

1. poke4trade Raising Ash
    poke4trade

Yes, I agree. I was thinking more as a tech against energy disruption decks. I think denying decks like that from playing hammers and team Flare on basic energy could be a good move. Manetric and Yveltal decks, because of the quickness, could benefit from a one off as a tech. And since it is a basic, it's not tricky to get out. Denying a round of hammers to disruption decks, might be a good move for quick attacking decks, especially early game.

2. POKKENBOY Aspiring Trainer
    POKKENBOY

Oh thankss

3. Gen3Fan Aspiring Trainer
    Gen3Fan

Marowak, but NO Cubone?! This is unacceptable.

4. Otaku The wise fool?
    Otaku

Yes, the basic concept is plausible; at the same time decks may be better off using other solutions. If a deck can't recycle its Crushing Hammers, anyway. The card might be quite useful for Expanded play, but most are thinking of using Carbink BREAK for its acceleration and the other new Carbink so that Carbink BREAK can survive being up front and attacking to accelerate Energy. I assume decks with room will run both. ;)

poke4trade likes this.
  5. Victory Victini Securing the win
    Victory Victini

I'm running at least line of that marowak in my deck:D.

6. DaGod503 Aspiring Trainer
    DaGod503

can alakazam ex and zygarde ex can be viable in a deck?

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?