News 'Islands Waiting for You' and 'Moonlight of Alola': Japan's Next Sun and Moon TCG Set!

Tpayne1988

Aspiring Trainer
Question, will pokemon ranger mean you dont have to discard the two energy for the second attack?(Ninetails)

Kyoushiro44

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Question, will pokemon ranger mean you dont have to discard the two energy for the second attack?(Ninetails)
No, ranger removes on-going effects. For example, giratina uses chaos wheel so you can't play special energies. That is an on-going effect as it is happening during your turn so ranger can stop it. Ninetale's energy discard happens when it attacks, so it isn't removable with ranger.

GengarGuy

PUMPKABOO SLAYER
When do we get choice band? Someone? Please?
Also, I think that they are trying to encourage non-EX/GX fighter; creating OP attacks on common card (garb, sableye, etc), targeting EXs/GXs (Choice Band)

Dappers

Aspiring Trainer
That Sylveon GX is a lot better than I originally thought! First attack is basically collect which isn't great but at least helps you out of dead draws, 110 damage is solid, usually two shotting everything, even one shotting with the type change eeveelutions and a muscle band!

But that GX attack... on the last leg of the game removing the final forest of plants and shuffling two decidueye back into the hand? Or Solgaleos? Or a darkrai/yveltal with too much energy? It could be a very good attack if used correctly, much like Umbreon GXs attack.

Oh and Hala looks boss as always..

Epist

Captain Clamps
Advanced Member
Wow, Magical Ribbon (1 Fairy to hand pick 3 cards from your deck!) seems to good to be true....also, 110 damage for 1 Fairy and a DC ain't too shabby either!

Ecourts

Wanderer | Lvl.2
That Sylveon GX is a lot better than I originally thought! First attack is basically collect which isn't great but at least helps you out of dead draws, 110 damage is solid, usually two shotting everything, even one shotting with the type change eeveelutions and a muscle band!

But that GX attack... on the last leg of the game removing the final forest of plants and shuffling two decidueye back into the hand? Or Solgaleos? Or a darkrai/yveltal with too much energy? It could be a very good attack if used correctly, much like Umbreon GXs attack.

I agree.
I think SylveonGX will definitely be a contender in the meta~

EFX

Aspiring Trainer
Wow Hala is awesome and the Sylveon is even better than I thought! Can't wait till the rest leak

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life

You're overlooking the fact that on the first attack you get to pick the cards

Frost Mage

Pegasususus

Searching your deck for 3 cards >>>> drawing 3 cards lmao

Ninjabot 215

Beep Boop
I love the illustration on Sylveon, AND it's a pretty good card, could work well with M Gardevoir, especially the first attack.