Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone, meelypops here from Sunny Florida! I buy and trade Pokemon cards and like to try and collect RARE items, like autograph illustrator cards and such. I found through google search and am very interested in community. I also do a lot with sports cards and you can find I have excellent feedback on sites like Blowout Forums, SCF, TCC.

Looking forward to meeting you all and making some trades/buys!

Hey guys,

I joined PokéBeach because I wanted some FCs so that I could finally catch a beautifly in Pokemon Y! I found out about PokéBeach from Google (lol). I'm actually a writer (which i guess counts both as a hobby and a career!)
Let me know if any of you can help out!

Hello everyone! I am Bluehobbes, and I joined this site in an effort to meet fellow Pokemon fans and hopefully make some new friends! I was drwan to PokeBeach in particular because I'm trying to learn more about the TCG, and from what I understand PokeBeach harbors one of the best online TCG communities.

I've been a "casual" (i.e., not a competitive player) Pokemon fan for most of my life, but I want to learn more about competitive TCG play because I'd like to get out more and go play in some local tournaments and meet fellow Pokemon fans. I have trouble meeting new people, mostly because I am very shy around people I don't know well, and partly because I'm no longer in school and now have a job that involves a lot of solitary work. I'm hoping Pokemon can be a good avenue to help me get more engaged with people who I share similar interests with! If you have any advice for a new player going to tournaments (even small local ones) for the first time, or about the game in general (I'm still trying to get a grasp on deckbuilding strategies and the current metagame), I'd love to hear from you!

My hobbies and interests include gaming, reading, biology, aviation, and astronomy. Despite my admitted shyness, I do have some sense of adventure and enjoy exploring and learning about new things (this may be why I like Pokemon so much)! My absolute favorite pastime, though, is hanging out with good friends, having good conversation, eating pizza, and gaming all night long!

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from some of you and make some new pals!

Well hello there,
My name is Joe and I have been playing pokemon since pokemon yellow came out and been collecting cards since my little fingers could open a pack. I no longer collect cards or play the new video games but I am an avid PTCGO player (IGN: TheKreisChild) and would consider myself pretty good! I started PTCGO in the fall of 2014 and it has ignited the spark for playing pokemon again!

Aside from pokemon realted things I am in the 10th grade, I play the bass trombone, and participate as a varsity athlete in tennis and weightlifting. I also love technology specifically android and love playing around with things in that nature. I am an avid movie watcher and love chilling watching movies and playing PTCGO all day!

Well there's me feel free to PM me if you want to chat or friend me on PTCGO if you want to play sometime! I love talking to people about anything not just pokemon!

Bye :p
Joe (TheKreisChild)

Hello all! I'm Marty. I joined because I've recently gotten back into pokemon and I'm obsessed with the TCG. I came here originally looking for deck list ideas. My interests include ICE CREAM: I work at a dairy managing the quality department - my favorite part is R&D - making new flavors is the best part of my job. I also garden, and enjoy jogging with my dog. I want everyone to know that I'm a total noob here and that it's going to take me time to learn everything I've been missing for the past five/six years. Thanks for hosting this site and I look forward to many years browsing through these pages. :)

Greetings! I'm PikaCelebi!
I'm 19 years old, just finished first year university.
I recently gotten into the TCG Pokemon world and competitive VGC gaming for Pokemon.
I joined here so I could get some opinion on decks I'm building and pokemons I'm breeding/training.
My hobby is pokemon, drawing and squash and a few other stuff, love watching good anime
My favourite types of pokemon: Electric, Ice, Flying and Water
My favourite pokemon: Pikachu and Entei
and if you can't tell by my spelling of favourite, I'm Canadian lol
Thanks for reading! Feel free to message me up,

PikaCelebi

Hi, I'm William. I live in California, and love Pokemon. I've played many of the video games and have a good collection of cards as well. I'm interested in [possibly] trading cards, and hope to meet other Pokemon enthusiasts here.

Hey there everyone, I'm Laxem.

I just joined up here at pokebeach as I've been an avid Pokémon fan since I was a kid. I'm now 24 years old and I'm in college studying game design. I absolutely fell in love with the original Pokemon series, and I am currently working on drawing the first 151 Pokemon and creating my very own hardcover book of the art along with all their stats included. I am an avid gamer, however I currently do not have any of the new Pokémon games in my possession. I still however have my original Gameboy and Gameboy colour where I frequent the old Pokémon Blue, Red, Yellow, Silver and Gold.

I mainly joined to share my thoughts on the Pokémon world and also to share any artwork I may finish in the future that relates to it. I would love to talk more with people about all of this, but be warned, if you start a conversation with me I can go on for days.

I look forward to speaking with you all and hearing about your Pokémon experiences in your own lives!

ClubDumpster here,
I've been playing Pokémon ever since the originals on my gameboy. I just got back into the TCG with my wife and we like playing for fun and at local places around town. Not much else is going on, just enjoy reading about deck builds and what other people find effective. Hopefully I'll be of some help as well

Hey everyone. Have been browsing posts for a bit but only just joined tonight. I've been a fan of pokemon since it's inception but have been out of the loop for a long time. Just recently got back into things in the last 8 weeks. Totally loving being back in the game so to speak. I play online as much as I can and have been playing at my local games shop since i got back into it. Have made my first deck and am currently having mixed results with it.
I'm looking to build a new deck and looking around for ideas. I love psychic and fire pokemon and least like fighting pokemon. I'm becoming rather partial to the fairies too.
I'm always looking for people to battle with on TCGO so hit me up if you're looking too

Hey everyone.

Only recently joined, but I've been getting back into the TCG for a little while now.

I think they've really stepped up the collectability of the cards with EXs and FAs.

Hello everyone,

I have always been a Pokémon fan since the beginning of time.
Recently I started again playing the TCG and I would like to join this community.
Oh, I am also a Pokémon Professor!

Hello I am a Junior who has been watching the pokebeach for a while but never created an account. I have many top finishings as well as a 9th place at 2014 Worlds!!!:) :) :)

Hello everyone,

I'm a first year Master playing in my first full season. This year I've learned a lot and had a few strong finishes at events, and I look forward to becoming a part of the communtiy here.

By the way, some of you may recognize me as Gelato from the http://google.com/ Forums.

Hi guys and gals,

I'm a fairly new player. Started at the beginning of Black and White. I just created this account and look forward to also becoming a part of this community.

I'm also a member of http://google.com/, same username.

Hello to my viewers of this post. My username is Pokemonkosh, but that was my Minecraft username when I first joined. I'm a little more mature than that now, so you can just call me Your Highness.
I'm joking. Call me Kosh.

I'm a fairly experienced member when it comes to the competitive gaming industry. I have participated in the competitive TCG world for over 5 years, and I haven't started really "traveling" until last year. This is my final year in Seniors.
I have won many events, collected many cards, and I am a great source if you need help on ruling.
This is my first year in the competitive VGC world, and I have recently won 3rd place at Wisconsin VGC states, getting 11th in the TCG.
I also play competitive MKX, Melee, SSB4, and SSBPM, so if you need any help on that stuff, contact me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

I hope you enjoy my company, and I hope you have a great day.

Hey I'm Chris, AKA ProfBarC from when I had my professor title when I still played competitive.

I'm a software developer on my own time and a taxi driver at work. I played the TCG competitively for a good 7 years and got some decent rankings in my later years. I stopped when I finished school because I had other responsibilities to take care of. I'm not planning on playing competitive again particularly soon for cash reasons but maybe I'll play some later.

I registered today actually because I just found out about TCG One. I happen to have been working on a similar piece of software recently. Nevertheless, I don't plan to stop my development. It's my little pet project. :)

Hey, everyone, I'm Sam- or TheFearsomeFroakie!

I'm currently studying for my Uni degree in English and Philosophy, and have been visiting this site for a good few years- I found out about 4th Gen through this site way back, and while I've never made an account I've been lurking in the shadows and reading posts. I did enter a TCG tournament a few years ago, I placed a magnificent 9th!

...Out of 9...

Yeah, never had any luck pulling EXs. Everyone else in my area apparently did. But enough about that! I may not be good at TCG, but I do enjoy the odd battle on VG now and then, and while I'm not overly good at that either, I do enjoy friendly battles.

I'm glad to finally be a part of the forums, and I hope I get to speak to you guys often!

Hey i started my first account today here and i'm really interested in badges , I have already posted an improvement idea

Hey there, i'm new to Pokebeach's forums, I have been using this site ever since the reveal of the Lucario and the Mystery of Mew movie when it was announced in Japan. I have been using Pokebeach for so long, and finally decided to join the forums especially with the new site and everything. I hope to be a good member here and enjoy my stay. Again thank you for inviting me to the forums :D

Back