Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I'm Earthoul, from Tokyo. Pokemon has been with me since Gen I, both in the VG and TCG.

I wish I'd found this thread before entering CaC! I used to be a text-based faker within a circle of friends, both for fakemons and fake cards. 10 years have passed, and the renewal of 'Beach with the introduction of CaC has led me again to the world of creativity! and I decided to join. In fact I hadn't been aware of this forum before the renewal... I've been a Beach news reader for years since a friend of mine told me to read them, though.

Looking forward to sailing this vast Ocean, no, 'Beach!

Hi! I'm Advent Child (or Advent for short. Or Mal! Up to you.) I've been lurking around here for a while for the creativity and articles and general TCG resourcing. Eventually, I just thought it would be cool to get my feet wet and actually start trying to be a part of the community. And so here I am!

Looking forward to meeting new people and getting down with the community!

Hi, I've been browsing pokebeach for years reading forum discussions and news stuff, but never signed up for forum discussion. That is until I decided to make an account and join because there are some Pokemon that I need to complete dex wise and find for 'competitive breeding'.

I've been playing Pokemon for about 15 years now, played almost every single main game except for some of the second games. I think its nice that I need to get out of my usual comfort zone with Pokemon because I have always played the game 'alone'. I spend most of my time (if I'm not working) breeding and training Pokemon. I live in a city (in Australia BTW) where Pokemon is just so niche, that I have to try to find HA and competitive Pokemon for breeding online and never really got the chance to do it.

Anyways, nice to meet you all

Hello. ^w^
I'm Crimson Rose Tail though you can call me Crim, Crimson, or Rose too if you'd like~ I'm twenty three years old and have been a fan of the Poke'mon franchise since I was five or six years old. I've been playing the TCG since I was 8 but I've never really participated in a professional league of any kind, I have had several mini 'championship' like 'leagues' with my friends in high school and junior high though. Unfortunately I don't play much of the TCG outside of the net anymore since most of my 500+ cards are now safely put away inside the protective sleeves of several large binders, I do play on the net though mostly Lackey or the Poke'mon TCG that the Poke'mon website supplies though I really prefer Lackey over theirs. xP

Hobbies-
Reading
RP
Creative writing
Graphic Arts (GIMP)
Needlepoint/cross stitch/latch hook

Reasons for Join-
I joined Poke'beach for a few reasons, one being TCG help (since I still haven't gotten the hang of building competitive decks yet) and the other well I think that's obvious I like Poke'mon! x3

Final note-
My favorite Poke'mon now and forever will be Lugia which may seem odd since my avatar on most sites is a Zangoose of sorts huh? While I love Lugia, the legendary sea bird just doesn't match my personality while the little Zan does.
"I may be cute one moment but get me angry and you better watch out for these claws." x3

Hi folks,

I'm 29 and brand new to Pokemone TCG I work full time and have a little daughter who is just awesome she happens to love Pokemon as much as me lol I used to play magic but due to work and family demands by the time I get a deck sorted it is no longer competitive and I just don't have the time to keep buying and rebuilding decks.

I'm looking to have fun playing Pokemon and learning and collecting. I'm an avid collector of pop vinyls and I also paint miniatures, also a huge rugby and football fan love Game of Thrones and going to the cinema.

Hope to speak to you all soon and catch up with you all take care folks

Hey, im new to these forums. Check me out on Youtube if you'd like, Poketuber for the most part. #LucarioRules. Hope to get to know some people here.

Hello everybody. I joined Pokebeach because I have been using this site for a long time and I felt that now was the time to join. I really enjoy coming to this site and finding about Pokemon news. I have been playing the Pokemon games since 4th gen. My first Pokemon game was a spin-off game for the Nintendo DS. 4th gen is my favorite generation because of how much I had played Pokemon Platinum when I was younger and how many good memories that I had with the game. My other favorite video game series, besides Pokemon, include Golden Sun and Phoenix Wright. I am a junior in high school and I have started a Youtube channel with my friends. I am glad that I am finally a member and I can't wait to participate in conversations about Pokemon.

How many Pokemon fansites have I joined by now? I think this site is my fifth.

Anyway, hi there. As the note over my avatar says, I am a fan of the English dub of the anime. I did try the Japanese version out, but after seventeen or so episodes and five movies, it lost me. Sorry, but I just don't like it. But I don't believe that'll be a problem here.

My favorite Pokemon is Sylveon, my favorite generation is G5, and I am currently writing a PMD fanfic on DeviantART.

I look forward to a great time here.

Hi guys I am Slyarch :p I joined Pokebeach so I could improve my competitive pokemon skills! I just started seaching up random pokemon forum sites and that is how I found this wonderful site :) My interests are game developing, music, art, and math. I am the main game dev of a game called Pokemon Hierarchy please check that out thanks!

Hello, I am TheTPCiCritic. I joined this site to browse Japanese info and review dub episodes and movies and rate their "actor's" skills..As bad as they are most of the time. I really wish I had more good things to say but their work only seems to be getting worse.

Hello PokeBeach! I am ChromoWolf from London. I joined PokeBeach because I defected from Six Prizes (I feel like 6P went downhill over the last year and a half) and I needed somewhere else to go. I am a primarily a TCG player but I also enjoy the videogames from time to time.

My non-Pokemon hobbies include League of Legends and Hearthstone.

Hi everyone, I joined Pokebeach (again) as I want to get back into the card game. I used to be Rock Wrecker years ago. I don't remember how I found Pokebeach but it was like 5 years ago. I'm very interested in politics and art, and I've been making my own t-shirts lately through screen printing. If anyone is interested in teaching me the TCG or seeing my shirts please shoot me a lil message thing :)

Hello *^*
I'm Katja although most people call me Kate. I'm 24 years old from Boston, recently and happily married.
I first heard about Pokebeach a few years ago but didn't become a member until last month; felt it would be a nice place to get news on the TCG (New products, and stories. It is so working out~) and maybe some trades. I started to collect Pokemon cards when Base set was out and continued until Team Rocket came out, unfortunately as a kid my cards were destroyed when my room one day flooded, at which point I decided to stop collecting. Then for several years, I played YuGiOh! it was until they introduced a new game mechanic that I had decided it was time to get off the YuGiOh train. Bored and with nothing to do I decided I needed a hobby and started collecting Pokemon cards again around the time Furious Fists came out. And, with the news (Of which I read from this website) that the Pokemon World Championships would come to my city, It pushed me further to get more into Pokemon than I already was. So far I've gotten some pretty cool cards my favourites being a No HP Dark Persian and a German 1st ed. Base set Venusaur.

As for things I like, I like to draw, paint, play piano/violin and dance! (I am a terrible dancer xD). I also jog everyday and do yoga occasionally. My favourite Pokemon would be Purrloin, Corsola, Dewgong and Venusaur. (Can't pick just one!)

Anyway, I hope to be here a good long time and see where the wind takes me~

Hey, everypeoples. The name's MystikX. I've been playing Pokemon from the start, but I stopped playing/collecting the TCG after Neo Destiny. I've only just started playing/collecting when rotation hit, figuring it would be the best time to join back in since other TCGs I play are getting rather stale. Looking forward to all future discussions!

Hello! Pokemon lover of 14 years, especially the video games. Just got into the TCG about a month ago and found here in my quest for relevant resources. So here I am. =P

Hi! I have been following along as a guest of the site for awhile now but decided it was time to register because I need your help!

Up until recently I have been training with my main dragon Salemance. From the moment we met we knew we would make the perfect match and have developed a daring, mad, crazy, fiery friendship! However, recently poor Sal began to experience some severe physical and emotional changes.

First he experienced tremondous lethargy and for months it seemed like he didn't have the energy to train. I had to rely heavily on supplementing his diet just to keep him functioning daily. Despite my best efforts Sal was not increasing in strength so I sought the support of reputable healers but they were just as confused as I, as to why Sal was not bouncing back. We tried everything from traditional medicine to alternative potions and elixirs. We mixed up our training routines - Sal usually enjoys High Impact Intensity Training and Combat style training but I was forced to slow his training down. He has always prefered training in or around water but he now struggled to stay warm training in water at a slower pace.

For this reason, I switched tactics and began training him in warmer environments. We tried some outdoor Bootcamp and Zumba classes before trialling a bit of Hot Yoga. In the Bootcamp classes he behaved like a complete twat - hissing and spitting at all the other Pokemon. The Zumba one was more pleasant and... also...interesting. Sal does like music and does enjoy a little booty/tail shake, but just between us, I don't think Dragons are made to dance! The less said about the explosive Yoga sessions the better:confused:

Naturally all of this began to erode his self esteem and confidence. He started having bad dreams and became increasing more frustrated and angry with himself and with me. The result is that now I am faced with a broken depressed puppy of a dragon - a dark shell of his former self.

I just feel that if I had the right tools and the proper support I could help him improve his capability and we could be one hwat team!

To keep my spirits up I have begun training with another Pokemon, called Entei. He is naturally more talented than Sal and is doing exceptionally well. I think he is stronger mentally than Sal and seems to be less moody and temperamental. Sal was not thrilled by the idea but accepted my need to continue training and learning. He does waddle down every now and then to our training session and pretends with great difference that he is there to sun himself and not watch Entei train. But, with each successful round Entei has, I can see the jealous rage burning inside his golden eyes. Entei says it's good for him, that it will fuel the fire in his belly and bring him back from the dark side. Entei says patience and hope is needed now.

Entei has taught me so much in the short time that we have been together and I am truely finding him to be an solid partner. I am still motivated to train Sal - I miss the wild explosive madness of my dragon! I miss seeing him tear through the skies and howl in satisfaction! I miss the dream of greatness we once shared.

Maybe you have the solution to my dragon woes?
Maybe the next few months will unveil a revelation for my dragon and I.
Maybe Sal and Entei?
Team Salentei?

Hello. My name is Andrew. I'm here for trading some pokémon and reading different theories about franchise. I've been reading pokebeach news for many years)

I am a new member here Pokebeach and I am keen to get started in the Pokeman card exchange and the whole concept of trading cards with collectors and players around the world. Let me tell you, I am brand new to this and have little or no cards to offer right now.

I have not had the pleasure of my FIRST online trade. I am hoping to get the ball rolling pretty soon . . . and being able to take an active part in PokeBeach.

I am hoping to make contact with PokeBeach members particularly based in the United Kingdom and Europe.

I am not so much a POKEMON CARD player . . . more of a collector.

The Full Art POKEMON CARDS are most impressive and while I may not catch them all - I gotta catch as many as I can.

I guess that's it for now . . .

Be seeing you

Back