Introduce Yourself!

Everfree

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, I am BlastWave, and I am new to the Pokemon TCG scene. I wanted to join to learn how to play the TCG as well as get tips on certain cards.

_Dud_

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, I'm Dud. I play Pokemon VGC casually, but I'm planning to get into the competitive scene soon. I'm also a fan of the TCG, I have quite the expansive collection now and I might be able to assemble a deck or something soon :D. Anyway, I joined Pokebeach to discuss about Pokemon related things since it's difficult for me to do that often IRL ;(

TheDivingSeel

Sun Warrior
Hi, I'm TheDivingSeel. I like gaming and Pokémon. I won't be Active that much, but I like to swim around the forums. My favorite Pokémon is Dewgong.
My sister has told me much about this site. Which is why I joined. Oh, my sister is @TheFlyingPidove :D

chella182

Aspiring Trainer
So I actually signed up to the site years ago, but have never actually posted anything until recently!

Hello, I'm Chelsea. I live in the north east of England. I'm 26 and have been into Pokémon since I was 10. I used to play TCG competitively (or tried to, at least!) for a while, but unfortunately I really struggled to get to enough events to get to the level I wanted to be at, so I sold most of my decks a few months ago and for now I just collect cards. I do play the video games, but just for the story and obsessiveness of trying to complete the Pokédex, not competitively.

I actually don't remember how I found PokéBeach, I was probably just Googling something Pokémon related and it popped up. I signed up because I find this site to be the best for TCG news, which is the main thing I'm into.

That's all!

DevGaming

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, I'm Dev. I've followed this site for a while, but I haven't long decided to sign up. I'm 18. I love Pokémon (Obv), particularly the games and the TCG, and am a fan of both real and fan-made sets, having got my first game when I was about 9 or 10 (Pearl). I'm also a fan of other games, particularly other Nintendo properties such Mario and Kirby. May favourite Pokémon has to be Darkrai, and my TCG set was the Heatran Theme Deck from DP Legend Awakened.

The main reason I decided to get an account was to share my card ideas!

DATfairy

Aspiring Trainer
Hello everyone, I am DATfairy.
I have been reading a lot on this website, and decided to register myself here to both give advice and receive it.

multitype arceus

Arceus Trainer
hi everyone! my name is multitype arceus and I just turned 13, so now my parents got me my own computer and I can be pon pokebeach! my favorite pokemon is arceus! is there any arceus fans like me here? :D

haloka

Resident Potato
hey folks, my name is haloka!

i lived in japan for 10 years, and for the past 12 i've lived in america.

i'm now 22, and i'm still a huge nerd.

my first pokemon game was gold, and since then i've played every game.

team sun, team litten, and i'm ready to get in here.

i hope you guys can consider me part of the big pokebeach family <3

~halo

I'm so HM02

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone, my name is I'm so HM02( or I'm so fly). I am 24 years I have been into Pokemon since 1998. My first game was Pokemon Blue and my first Pokemon card of any importance was a holographic blastoise. I guess you can say I am an veteran of Pokemon gaming. I'd be glad to meet more of you in the future, see you around.

Son Gopaul

Gyarados Maniac
Hey a lo lo!

The name's Son Gopaul, and I've been an on-and-off Pokemon player since Generation 1. I skipped Generation 2 and 3 of the video games, but got back into Pokemon at Gen 4 and haven't stopped since.

In the video games, I love to immerse myself in the story, then create teams of my favourite Pokemon of new and old. Thanks to Sinnoh's Battle Frontier, I learned how to make competitive teams, but I prefer to play Nuzlocke runs of the games as a real challenge. I'm currently at the Elite Four on my Pokemon X Nuzlocke, and when that's done I'm gonna try my first Wonderlocke.

As for the TCG, I played a little bit of the base set and played competitively during the Platinum and HGSS sets (Stormfront Gyarados was a beast back then). During the Black and White sets, I played a bit of the first set then got competitive at the end. I entered my first (and only) major tournament with a Mewtwo EX/Blastoise deck... with Gyarados thrown in for good measure.

I've recently got back into the TCG thanks to my favourite Pokemon being the posterboy of the BREAKpoint set. And through that I've discovered PTCGO and have got addicted to building decks on that too. Unfortunately Gyarados EX isn't fast enough for the meta, but I love the versatility that water decks have so I'm playing Palkia EX instead. My main deck is Garchomp/Medicham, but with rotation and Steam Siege on the way I'm looking into giving Xerneas BREAK a go.

Speaking of Steam Siege, that leads me onto how I'm here. Since getting into the TCG again, I've been told Pokebeach is the place for looking for what's coming soon in the world of the Pokemon TCG. After browsing around the site a little, I thought I could do with signing up and posting around the forums for deck ideas and whatnot. It's been a while since I've been on forums though.

In case you ever meet me in game, I go by Son-Gopaul on PTCGO and usually by the name Ren or Karihime (Kari for short) in the video games. Hope to see you around sometime!

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I also love collecting Pokemon merchandise! Especially the plushies and figurines. My favourite being the Pikachu in my avatar - he's wearing a Gyarados hood like me!

Last edited:

Jiggling Jigglypuff

Aspiring Trainer
Hey all, my name is Savannah but feel free to call me Savvy. I am currently 14 years old but will be turning 15 in less than a month. I am going into the 10th grade this fall. I am an avid watcher of the Pokemon TV Shows and also do a little collecting of the game cards as well, but not as much as before. What really brought me to this site is I started the new Pokemon Catch Em All App that is very popular right now. My favorite Pokemon is Jigglypuff. I live in Maryland in the USA with my parents and older sister(18) who is going off to college this fall. I also love going to the beach, hanging with my friends, and participating in my schools Musicals and also watching Musicals and listening to Broadway music.

Hammy709

Aspiring Trainer
Hello everyone! Im a 23 year old that's looking to get back into collecting Pokémon cards. Havent collected any since the early 2000`s, so any tips on what I should keep an eye out for is appreciated. Pokémon has come a long way since I was last around them so I literally know nothing anymore. Feel free to send me a pm and point me in the right direction! Thanks!

ViralRiver

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys :) . From UK originally but live in Japan now. I've been trading/ selling since I got here and have made a point about opening up the Japanese side of the TCG/ merch to every other country by selling at the cheapest rates on the market. Once I get VS status here I hope to be able to offer the same thing to you guys :) .

pokesailor

Super Poke Fan
Hello all! I'm Macky, a 26-year old sailor who loves pokemon. I recently got back into the TCG from watching too much booster box opening videos on youtube, and I actually enjoy the new hobby. Who doesn't like shiny things, right?

Ragnhildur

Aspiring Trainer
My name is Ragnhilrur altough my real name is Ilona. Ragnhildur is the name of one of my OC's. My first game was Emerald when I was about 10 years old. Still love it. I also collect a lot of Pokémon, especially kids figures where I try to collect one of each pokemon (Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh are almost complete.)

My favourite Pokémon are Blaziken, Zoroark, Noivern, Xatu, Galvantula and Kingdra. But I like a lot more as well. x3

Subodh Gupta

Aspiring Trainer
Hello,

New guy here. Found the website on google :D. My son is 8 and he is all about Pokemon these days. Trying to figure out how to play and have some fun with him.
Nothing too serious.

SG

Mudkipfan12

Mudbray!
Hi! Im Mudkipfan12, or just Mudkip. I have been interested in pokemon for years now and was on this site for a while when i decided to make an account and meet other people who like pokemon! I am definitely on team popplio, I dont know why, but popplio is just so cool! the pokemon that i like most are: Meganium, Mudkip, Goomy, and..... Popplio!!!! hope i can meet some other people who like Popplio to!

Last edited:

duxx369

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, I'm new guy here. Played MTG and WOW tcg in past, my 8yo son started playing pokemon tcg in summer school so I started buying him cards. Probably bad thing for my wallet was the fact that in first pack we bought was mega steelix EX card :)

since that day (well 7 days ago) we bought fair amount of packs so it's time to start building proper deck and this site was recommended by a friend

bruninho87

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone !

I'm Bruno. 28 years old !
I'm swiss and I love Pokémon... a lot... !

My english is a lit bit poor, but I think we'll understand... I hope so :)

I'm a collector, but I'm a Pokéfan-game too. I started with Pokémon Blue and I have choose Bulbasaur, the most swagest. :)