Introduce Yourself!

My name is Berlioz and I'm really new to the Pokemon TCG, picked it up about 2 months ago as I had gotten bored of Yugioh. I actively play at locals and I'm a naturally competitive player striving for the optimal build and decklist and not so much about casual play. I'm essentially here to discuss the metagame as well as gain a better understanding of the game itself.

Hey, I'm Grunty. I joined because I recently started collecting again, and at some point would like to get into playing the TCG. Mainly signed up to sit back and observe deck discussion, to start to gain an understanding of the game, and to occasionally ask questions if I have any. I play WoW, and up until recently, have raided amongst the top 50 guilds in the US, although we've dropped rank this tier. Besides that, I play Destiny and Heroes of the Storm.

umm hi everyone? i am new to this forum but i am definitely not new to the vg or tcg... i am a very casual player and like to give hold tournaments and give away shinies for the winners... does anyone know if i can do that on this forum site? if i can then let me know. thanks!

Hello my name is David im 13 years old i own a youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnc88bJKNh1VBNBzwI37G0A I joined beacuse i was looking for some interesting place where i could learn more about pokemon! My Hobbies are Play Videogames an reading Pokemon Mangas and others. I love Water types =3 expecially Kyogre Mudkip and Swampert :D so yeah!

Hello my name is Zmanfull
I joined PokeBeach because i wanted more useful info on the game along with other trainers that wants to battle or trade(mostly trading). I am currently working on filling the AS pokedex and i need all 721 pokemon.

Hello everyone, my name is Tommy and I'm from California. A good friend of mine showed me this site and I've grown to really like it. I joined because I really enjoy reading the articles here and it's fun to look at and get cool ideas from the decks people post. I hope to get better at playing the Pokemon tcg! In my spare time i like reading and playing video games.

Greetings, my friends! My name is Leif Dering, or TCGDeoxys! I joined PokeBeach because a lot of my questions based on Pokemon TCG or Pokemon XY or ORAS can be answered! I found out about PokeBeach by looking up what the 2015-16 season rotation would be for TCG. For interests, I enjoy games that involve thinking, such as Minecraft, and even Pokemon games! My favorite hobbies are breakdancing, pokemon tcg(duh), & pokemon in general! Thank you, and have a nice day!

I'm ElectricPiilot! Though if I had any friends I'd rather they called me Jessi. I mostly joined PokeBeach because, tl;dr, basically every other Pokemon forum has intimidated me to the point where I kinda just left or never actually joined.
I also joined because I just recently got into playing competitively, despite being a fan of Pokemon since... Forever? My first memory has nothing but Pokemon in it, and I know for a fact that I had a ton of Pokemon-related things lying around in my room so I'm going to spare the details and assume I've been a fan since the dawn of time.
I found PokeBeach through the luckiest Google search of a lifetime.

I'm interested in gaming (totally handing my Steam and friend codes out to anyone who wants it), technology and computing in its all (as a matter of fact I'm actually in college part-time to get my hands on a bachelor's of computer sciences degree), aviation, andddd so on. I work on cars as a temp for now.

Hello humans, I'm the King of Dragons. I joined because I like discussing and talking about the competitive Pokemon TCG. I also hope to do some fan art soon.

Hello, everyone!

I joined the forums because I just recently got back into the TCG! Back when the Base Set was first released, I used to "collect" [as far as a young kid in a non-wealthy family could] the cards because I was a fan of the games and I absolutely loved them! I never quite learned how to play, wasn't much interested in that, and I actually still don't know how. xD I might look into it soon, but now that I'm older and actually have the resources to do so, I've heavily considered getting back into collecting the cards!

Due to a couple of different factors [pricing being one of them, but not the defining one] I have decided to collect the Japanese ones! Which is another reason I joined. Collecting the Japanese versions of these cards doesn't really make it as easy to find other collectors in person [or in general, really], so I thought this would be a great place to find others who do and make great friends and connections!

Soooo, yeah. c:

Hi guys, I'm Haruharuna, a TCG player in Singapore. I came to know about Pokebeach when I started the game back in 2010, I joined this community to learn about the current meta and how I can improve my decklists. I've been on hiatus since 2013 due to examinations and now I'm back. Thanks for having me!

Uh.... Hi. 1///-///1

I am Cecaelia Girlie (I prefer to be called Girlie).
I joined because I really love Pokemon (the videogames, not into the TCG), I wanted to join another forum so that I'm not on KnowYourMeme all the time, and some other Pokemon forums scared me off with their rules and/or inactivity. My hobbies are stuff like writing, playing videogames, and surfing the web.
I think that's all I really want to say for now. :p I hope I'll stick around and make a lot of friends here! :D

Hello!

My name is Chris, but you can all call me Rauthian. :) I am a Pokemon League owner and have always played the TCG game casually and the Video Game competitively. I can't remember where I heard about Pokebeach, but I came here to look at and discuss the competitive side of TCG, as I am looking to kind of shift that way with being competitive. :)

My interests and hobbies revolve around spending time with my wife and new baby, with lots of Pokemon in between and within!

Hope to be a help and learn a lot here!

-Chris

Yo, I'm Animated-

I joined these forums because Pokemon is awesome and I've finally gotten back into it after years of inactivity. I mainly play the video games but it would be awesome learn the TGC. I found PokeBeach by browsing for places to exchange friend codes, and signed up cause it looked pretty awesome :D

Hello, everyone! I'm DubNui, but you all can call me Dub. I'm completely new to Pokémon. I've never played the games or watched the show. I've bought myself two theme decks - Resilient Life and Ocean's Core - and I'm learning to play online. I hope to make many friends here!
Haruharuna said:
Hi guys, I'm Haruharuna, a TCG player in Singapore. I came to know about Pokebeach when I started the game back in 2010, I joined this community to learn about the current meta and how I can improve my decklists. I've been on hiatus since 2013 due to examinations and now I'm back. Thanks for having me!
Hello Haruharuna! I'm grateful to be in your company! I hope I can learn from you.

Cecaelia Girlie said:
Uh.... Hi. 1///-///1

I am Cecaelia Girlie (I prefer to be called Girlie).
I joined because I really love Pokemon (the videogames, not into the TCG), I wanted to join another forum so that I'm not on KnowYourMeme all the time, and some other Pokemon forums scared me off with their rules and/or inactivity. My hobbies are stuff like writing, playing videogames, and surfing the web.
I think that's all I really want to say for now. :p I hope I'll stick around and make a lot of friends here! :D
Hello, Girlie! Welcome to the forums! I hope we become great friends.

Hey! I like writing as well!
Rauthian said:
Hello!

My name is Chris, but you can all call me Rauthian. :) I am a Pokemon League owner and have always played the TCG game casually and the Video Game competitively. I can't remember where I heard about Pokebeach, but I came here to look at and discuss the competitive side of TCG, as I am looking to kind of shift that way with being competitive. :)

My interests and hobbies revolve around spending time with my wife and new baby, with lots of Pokemon in between and within!

Hope to be a help and learn a lot here!

-Chris
Cool! You own a league? That's pretty sweet!
Animated- said:
Yo, I'm Animated-

I joined these forums because Pokemon is awesome and I've finally gotten back into it after years of inactivity. I mainly play the video games but it would be awesome learn the TGC. I found PokeBeach by browsing for places to exchange friend codes, and signed up cause it looked pretty awesome :D
Welcome to the forum!

The TCG is a great game! I think the best way to learn is on the Online game.

Hello ladies and gentlemen my name is Jill but here my name is TheLostLucario. I joined this site simply because when I was little I always admired and adored my brothers collection of Pokémon and I wanted to find out about this yellow mouse thing on my brothers dresser.( I was 5) When he explained to me that these were Pokémon, I was hooked. Ever since I started a small collection of cards and 1 or 2 movies. As you can see one of my favorites is Lucario, though I have so many favorites its not even funny:) I can't wait to meet some of you!

I am returning to the Pokemon TCG as an adult. I remember getting up to the Fossil before quitting! Now, I am back and ready to have fun!

My name is TheUltimateAbsol, And purely I want to post my deck Ideas around here and get some help in tuning decks for championships

Hello all :)
I come from Serebii under the same name, but wanted a change, and TCG advice. I've played since Gen 1 (I chose Blue since red looked liked the sea was blood) and have owned every game since, and many spin offs.
I play TCG heavily but at the moment suffering from a very bad playing spell and hope to pull out of it. I also collect plushies/cards/figures/tcg coins, and have a shelf dedicated to pokemon.
I enjoy other games such as Final Fantasy, Dark Souls, GTA and indie platforms.
My outside hobbies include looking after my animals, horse riding, repairing our current landrover defender and napping.
I hope to meet some great friends here, ciao <3

Back