Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I'm LemonRoll or wtater888 (older name for different things). I joined because I want to learn more about Pokemon TCG and VGC. I have played both for almost my whole life but I would like to play competitively. I actually found out about PokeBeach by looking up all the cards available in the new format. I am interested in pokemon, soccer and swimming. My hobbies are playing pokemon, playing those sports for my high school and eating. I have gone through many phases in my life starting with pokemon, going to yugioh, beyblade but look where I am. Thank you to anyone who is reading this!

Hello there, I'm 8-bit from Spain.

I joined this community because i'm a pokémon breeder interest in trades, I don't battle much 'cause I am really lame, but i won't hesitate to battle you for having fun!

I am so sorry for my poor english, hope we can be friends! (^_^)

Hey. I'm Blizzardphoenix. I joined because my friend, Raichulover11, said to. XD. Raichulover11 also introduced me to the site.

Interests?! Okay, then... I LOVE ANIME AND MANGA!!!! HIRO TROLLSHIMA IS TOO TROLLY!! sorry, just had to get that out of my system.
I also enjoy rpgs. My favorite pokemon list includes misdreavus and mismagius, gardevoir,kirla, and raltz

Hi, I'm CG11t. I've been interested in the TCG for a while but have just started actually playing. I joined so I could share info about the game and learn. I found pokebeach looking for card scans. I love pokemon games (of course) as well as pretty much all games from sports to puzzle to shooter. I love all music except country. I guess it's appropriate to say that my favorite pokemon is quagsire.

Hello Trainers-

Why I joined: My son started collecting and in an attempt to assist him I began reading up on the Pokemon TCG. It started with a few booster packs, then a few booster boxes and now I'm on a quest to catch 'em all and build a quality deck or two.

Where I found out about PokéBeach: I was searching the internet looking for advise on which booster box to purchase and came across a forum on here about box pull rates.

My interests! Deck Building

Hobbies! Hiking, Fishing, Snowboarding, Unicycling and Juggling

Anything else I want you to know about me! As a child of the 90's I grew up watching wrestling and particularly enjoyed the Luchadores. It is safe to say that Hawlucha is my favorite Pokemon! :D

-Take Care

Hello everyone, I'm Germby. I joined this because it seemed like a great website to communicate, and have fun with other people interested in the TCG. I found about this site a while back when PokeBeach released the Flashfire card scans, but took no action on making an account until today. I have a few interests, but it's mainly about Pokemon. I like collecting cards the most, but I also love the competitive side of the TCG. My hobbies include; Pokemon TCG, Pokemon on the 3DS, Piano, Steam games, and Rubik's cube like puzzles. There isn't too much else about me to know. Thanks! (and of course, my favorite Pokemon is Stunfisk!)

I'm the murky waters. I run a YouTube channel that you should check out. I post new videos regularly on decks sets tournaments and galore.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzEVIkFwQKuLKgIg-Cz7IrQ

Currently I'm top at states working on my invite with my trusty mega gardevoir deck at hand, I've made many changes along the way but now I'm at a steady point where even steel decks fall!

Pokebeach has been on my radar sense I saw it a year ago on the suggested searches on Google.

I'm hoping to become a good member in the community and grow my own
#themurkywaters

Long live pokebeach long live the murky waters!

Hey! White-flurry here! You can call me Flurry if you want to though.
The reason I joined this site is so I can keep in touch with one of my friends, but I hope to meet many new people and we can share our pokemon stories together! I'm still really new to forums in general, so feel free to give me a heads up if I'm doing anything wrong or out of the ordinary. I'll get the hang of it eventually.
Up there says we can talk about our interests, so here it goes!
Of course I'm a huge pokemon fan, I've been playing the games since leafgreen. I've watched a bunch of anime as well, and I enjoy reading about mythology very much :)
My main hobby is drawing, and I also spend a good amount of time playing video games too!
Well that pretty much sums me up. Anyway, I can't wait to really get started on this site!

Hey! I'm Claire.
My favorite pokemon is Ho-Oh, and my favorite number is 696. This is because they're both palindromes, which I think is really cool :p
I started playing the card game 6 months ago and I'm hooked :p I've played the video game for a while though :p Since Diamond and Pearl.
Can't wait to start posting :D

Hey my name is Keagan and I just joined Pokébeach :D

I've played (and completed, sometimes do challenge runs) of the games Gen III down to I. Besides that I'm a PTCG(O Included :D) guy who plays unlimited at my local card shop. Every Friday me and my friends gather at my high school buddies basement apartment to play PTCG, hook up the gamecube and go out to the plaza to chill.

I'm a huge Counter-Strike player outside of Pokémon but have halved my time on both PTCG and CS:S/GO, or even video games in general to try and up my grades in school, I'm passing with a 4.45GPA ATM and would like to see myself pull a 4.5 to claim a spot in the honours roll.

To end it off, My full name is Keagan Dalley, I'm 14 attending my first year of high school, and enjoy Pokémon, Counter-Strike and Competitive SSBM/Project Melee.

Hey guys,

I mostly play the video games (I collect events and do a lot of breeding) but recently have started to collect the trading cards again. I joined this site because of the info and forums related to the TCG.

I'm Slimy Wafflez and I joined because I am a big fan of the Pokemon Trading Card Game and Video Game Franchise. I found out about Pokebeach from my friends and my hobbies are playing trading card games and video games

Hey! My name's Phil and I'm a long time Pokemon fan. The video games are what first got me into the franchise. I've had quite a bit of enjoyment with each generation. This has contributed to a growing collection of Pokemon games, limited edition consoles, cards, etc. It helped that I already collected video games and consoles, mostly Nintendo.

PokeBeach has been a go to for checking out information about card expansions and so I thought, why not join the forums?

Hello, its Dark,

I have been reading this forum's competitive thread card game as invisible man. Thought I show myself now. I main play online version of the card game.

See you around.

Hello ! I'm MlleFalki, from France :D

I found out about Pokébeach while looking for scans of tidal storm/gaia volcano. I joined because I wanted to trade cards world wide since I began collecting Japanese ones. Sadly there's not enough offers in my country and price are usually sky rocketing... (French cards are very expensive and resellers of Japanese cards tend to stick to the French price :()

Apart from that, I am a fan of Pokémon since the very first games. I mostly play the vg and not so much the tcg (I mainly play with my family and I'm not especially skilled anyway)

Hello Everyone! I call myself Azukola because I'm a fan of Avatar and it's one of my favorite shows.

I joined because I needed to find a community that would help me brush up on my TCG skills. I haven't played in like 8 years! I mostly likely just started googling on how to play the current version of the game and found PokéBeach.

I love anime, pokemon and cooking. Some of my favorite pokemon: Blissey, Chansey, Shuckle, Mew, Eevee.

Hello Everyone!

I'm not actually new, but it's been a very long time. I haven't been on since an event that affected my poke-gaming. My 3DS, and my Pokemon X game card, were stolen at a local gaming event. X had all my IV'ed pokemon, so needless to say it was a big loss. I haven't attempted training since. But I'm Back! back to pokemon and back to this site! How has everyone been?

Ok, time to be part of PokéBeach foruns, after.... 10 years visiting the site everyday.

I came to PB long ago to view some cards, and now it's my "daily jornal". Well, I like the cards more than the games, I hope to find a group to play only with the old and gold cards (Classic/Neo) in my region, I like j-rock, pizza and the admin with Sengoku Basara's avatar, I cryed tears of joy when I saw that avatar, really.

Well, English is not my language, so I try to post short things like this.

Seeya :D

Hi, everyone! I'm Alexis (AKA: AlexTheUmbreon). I'm 15 years old, I live in Argentina, and as you may have already seen, I LOVE Umbreon!!
As I live in a Spanish-speaking country, my English may not be the best.
I joined because I was searching Pokémon license plates (here in Arg, we can't have custom ones :c), and I found a thread in wich people shared what would be their custom Pokémon license plate. I started searching interesting threads and I just loved the community.
I use Adobe products to draw Pokémon, but I have just started.
I recently bought a 3DS with Omega Ruby, and i'm making an Eeveelutions competitive team :D
In my free time I play Battlefield or Pokémon.
I also like Dark types over the rest.

Hi how you doing peoples? I joined the site because it looks like I can further grow my knowledge on pokemon. I have been playing since Pokemon Blue. Recently I have been looking at Wi Fi battles and I really want to start the IV EV breeeding what ever you want to call it process. I am really lacking in the Friend Code department. So please if you can please add me 4141-4220-0193 I will add back as well thank you. My hobbies is exercising, eating more food then a Snorlax ummm long walks on the beach. I discovered PokeBeach from my google search as far as I am concerned the site looks promising and look forward to a great relationship ;).

Back