Introduce Yourself!

Hi! My name is Colin, I used to go around on this forum all the time about 3 years ago until I lost my email, password, and username. I've recently rejoined because I missed the community and I have a wonderful idea that I was hoping to share with people and just make some new wonderful friends all over again. Recently I've become a Nuzlocke enthusiast, any kind of locke truthfully. Hope to see some of you guys around!

Hi, im Oli!
I joined pokebeach to learn more about the tcg game, and also because I need advice on my decklists! I am strong willed and will stick by mine and others suggestions if i agree:)

hello everyone...Im an avid Pokemon fan that includes a series of card game in general..I joined the forums to discuss decks and look up some interesting ideas...LONG TIME BROWSER BUT NOW JUST REGISTERED...I play on ptcgo regularly when im not playing for real or doing other things...feel free to add me as my in game name is the same as my tag here

Hello everyone! I am Shayminslicker! I joined this site so I can improve my skills at the TCG, but I also came on here to talk about Pokemon a lot with other people! I found out about pokebeach about 3 years ago when I was looking for new news about Pokemon Black and White 2 (Back when they were new). I have an interest in Competitive Pokemon in the Video game and the Card game. However outside of Pokemon i'm also a Competitive Super Smash Bros player and i'm just a gamer in general! Playing video games in my number one hobby. Shaymin is my favorite Pokemon and I love reading the Pokemon Manga a lot.

I hope to make lots of friends here! :)

I'm TheSilverAce.I joined pokebeach for pokestrats.I just started to play poketcg.That is all.

"If Yugioh can play card games on motorcycles ,why can't I play video games while piloting an airplane?"

Hi
My name is Josh, I found PokeBeach while researching good starter/beginner decks for someone who hasn't played Pokemon. My hobbies are school and work right now, since im in college. Im here to find out how to play the game properly along with making a decent deck for a decent price.
Thanks

Getting into the game with my son, who last played when he was a kid. He's now in college. More later! This looks like a great forum.

Hi guys Xantius Here !
Im 26 big fan of TCG games such as Pokemon, Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh.
Just got back in the Pokemon TCG since PLS.
Hoping to find and give good advise for current and future Pokemon deck.
See you guys on the forum

Xantius

Hi Pokemon Fans Adam Jaden here with my son who loves Pokemon and likes the TCG he wants to learn Deck building and about more on the game..

Hello every1!
I joined to discuss about pokemon tcg, but i already used this site before to see pokemon notices. I started using this site because of my brother that Always used it to see notices. Glad to be here with u guys.
BYE!

Hey All! My name is Tyler Moyer and I am 23 years old. I have 2 kids and a very beautiful wife. I joined because it's been forever since I played when I was a child and a lot has changed since then. I have a lot of questions, like which cards can be used in leagues and which booster packs I should buy. I found out about PokeBeach by surfing the internet, to be blunt, I actually googled the average age range whom play pokemon lol. I'm a welder and fabricator for a living and my co worker is always making comments and me getting back into pokemon. So I tried seeing if there were any records on it to throw it in his face.

I have quite a few interests, mostly video games and family time but recently I got obsessed with pokemon. I am a sony guy, so ps3, ps4 and PSVita all sit in my entertainment system and get played a lot! Sadly I don't have the funds to enjoy the new pokemon games on the 3DS but I did I buy a gameboy emulator for andriod and downloaded Pokemon Red, ever since I haven't stopped playing it. I am currently a online student into my second term at SNHU for my Bachelors in Creative Writing and English. I love to write and would love to be an author. My specialty is fiction, but in high school I never tried too hard so I felt the need to go to school to work on my english writing skills. That's about it I guess :D Nice to meet you all!

Hi my username is Razerd, I am a huge pokemon fan, My favorite is alpha sapphire, My favorite pokemon are kyogre, rayquaza, blaziken, clawitzer, deoxys, and shaymin. And my favorite series is hoenn.

Hello,

My name is Jamie and I live in the UK, I got back into my love for Pokemon in April and I have not looked back since! I am currently obsessed with the 2002 promo e Mcdonald cards and currently completed the sets.

I was collecting when i was younger. Now i got 3 boys that got into it.. They never realized what or how it was about.So i desided to help them out a start teaching about the trading and value factor of the cards.. At the sametime im just getting it all again! I do massive google searches and really get no where.. I've seen this link a few time so figured I'd check it out and get a little help..

My names Isiah and I joined cause,wynaught,and why not -_-(terrible joke)
um.....I don't know what else to put here...

RE: Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

Hello everyone, my name is Paco and I am new here. I got into TCG for about 10 months and I love the game. I want to soon play in tournaments near my area in MD. I hope to meet cool people as well online who love the game as well, discuss strategies and even trade.

RE: Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

Hello, my name is Sahin , I love playing the video games of Pokémon and want to learn about new strategies.I think so here is great to learn about new strategies and to read about new theory.

Hi I am MunchyC. I joined here to learn more about the Pokémon TCG play and to put down some of my deck ideas. I have been using Pokebeach for a few years on researching decks and the new scans and I just wanted to now join the forums!

Hey im Siddhant from india, just started pokemon online today, was googling and found this site, lookin for some help in friend safari

Hey im Siddhant from india, just started pokemon online today, was googling and found this site, lookin for some help in friend safari

Hello everyone, I apologize for my bad English but my real language is Italian.

I rispreso playing pokemon from very little even if only online, I was playing at the time of the x Gardevoir / Gallade, quite a few years ago.

I hope to stay well in this magnificent forum.

Back