Introduce Yourself!

Hey everyone, I'm Vaultboy91. I joined so I could gain more knowledge of the TCG. Ive played casually with my friends for a few years and wanted to make better decks and be able to play competitively. I found out about Pokebeach from reading on the Pokemon TCG sub-Reddit. Found out that Pokebeach posts scans of future TCG expansions and got hooked. I love to cook and play video games.

Hello there, I'm Skye. I'm a 22 year old college student, who is currently studying Geo-Political Science.

My interests involve working out, hanging out with my friends and sports.
I've just gotten into competitive battling and my favorite type of battling is the VGC format. However, I do enjoy Battle Spot or Anything Goes.
I just hope to a great contributing member around here.

Hello there, I'm Vin and I joined because the forums look fun. I've only played Emerald(my emulator crashed at the elite 4 though :( ) so my knowledge on the vg is limmited to Hoenn. I'm an active player on the tcgo though and I seek knowledge to tune my disruptive decks

I joined cause I love Pokemon and want to get better at it my hobbies include wrestling and I love it. Currently a world champion at 50kg and always need something to get my mind off the sport. I just was looking up Pokemon sites and this popped up so yeah that's it!

Hi I joined this basically for the Friend Safari in Pokemon X/Y. I'm looking for: Growlithe, Electabuzz, Luxio, Ditto, and Togepi. My friend code is posted on the friend code exchange...but if you have any of those pokemon in your friend safari, I would really love a PM so I can exchange codes with you! :)

Hello I came here hoping to get friend codes for my friend safari. In game I am Keyon and my favorite pokemon is Arcanine :)

Hello!

I'm Eric. I recently started playing Pokemon. My first game was Y.

I joined this site primarily to get a Piloswine safari (a bit selfish I know). However I would like some help getting started in competing against online players. My first competitive team is nearly complete (still working on that Mamoswine). I've been breeding pokemon for roughly 100+ hours... I'm exhausted but nearly finished. I'm actually about to go out and buy Sapphire today!

Other than that, there isn't much else to say. If I ever need help I'll probably come to this site. Thanks to anyone who helps me get the safari I want and all others who plan to help out!

My name is Dustin I am here looking to add friend codes for the safari to try and complete the dex. I have been playing Pokemon for almost ten years now and I am currently 19. I have almost filled a dex on leaf green. And if anyone wants to add my friend code pm me.

Hi, I came to PokeBeach because I became intrigued with the competitive side of Pokemon, and hope to gain some advice as well as make some new friends.

Hi, I am Lugia and I came here to chat about Pokemon with other fans and to learn more about the game. I also hope to make some friends here. In addition to Pokemon, I like to play chess and Monopoly.

Hello all demonape here. I have been a fan of pokemon for as long as i can remember. Being from an obscure country like India where gaming isn't huge(at least pokemon/shin megami tensei/ sonic/ zelda), i am looking forward to like minded people for trading/battling and yes friend codes!!!
p.s. Guidance of any sort will be apprecitaed.
Cheers and A merry christmas to all

Hello! The name's Matt - the pun is subtle, I know! - and I'm currently a High School Sophomore studying Engineering. I'm predominantly a TCG player at the moment - Pokemon TCG for Gameboy got me addicted again - so I'll be hanging in that area most likely. I do dabble in competitive, but I'm not that big a competitive player oops. Nice to meet you all!

Hey everyone one im hoser I came here to get some friend codes for the safari and do some trading if anyone want to I dont have much to over right now but im working on it.

Hello, I joined to meet new friends to trade with and get game advice from. I am a longtime fan and have played every generation of Pokemon games. I am currently working my way through Alpha Sapphire. I hope to make some new friends soon!

Greetings! My name here is MetalGengar and I'm happy to join this page after weeks of thinking about it!
I joined this page because I'm a collector of Pokémon TCG-cards and I wanted to find a place where to meet people who also collect those.
I own Pokémon Platinum (haha, was that it's name? My memory doesn't work so well), but I haven't played it much lately because of my DS being a bit broken :/
My favorite Pokémons are Gengar (obviously), Darkrai, Haunter and Dragonite. I actually love all dark-typed Pokémon!
I started collecting TCG cards in 2008, when I was 8 years old, and that's why I have loads of Platinum-set's cards, haha! Overall I have about 800 cards. Not much for some people, but for me it is a lot, because I happen to keep them in order and it's hard work even now!
My other hobbies are listening to metal music, playing guitar and bass and cosplay. I also like to draw, but I'm not so good at it, haha.
See you! ^^

Greetings!

Decided to sign up here at pokebeach, mostly for the TCG related stuff. I was a collector as a kid from base set up to the first G/S set, but got out of it and switch to YGO and played that up until 2010. I recently started playing the Pokemon TCG again about a month ago and have had a great time with it for the most part.

Greetings!

I came to Pokebeach to meet people and learn about the competitive scene for Pokemon TCG.Played from Base set to Team Rocket.Picked up Yugioh competitively for 6 years and now currently playing Magic Competitively. I was at a magic tournament this past weekend where they also held Pokemon Cities and ran into an old Pokemon friend.He talked me into playing again.So Here I am.Other interest outside of card games include sports,cars and movies.

Hey everybody! I'm Orthodox, and I've been a Pokémon fan since I was six years old. In fact, the first video game I ever played was Pokémon Blue on my Game Boy Color! I'm from the USA, and I love to tinker with mechanisms. I'm also a gamer, a model painter, a computer geek, swimmer, violinist, and an avid shooter. I happened upon this site during my quest for knowledge on IV values. I'm looking forward to my stay here! :)

Hi! Afroluffy here, I joined this website to read about Pokemon TCG decks and post some of my own decks. I found out about Pokebeach from a Facebook pokemon group, where i was told to check it out for help on decks. I like watching Anime, action mostly, but i do love me some good romance anime. Hobbies are really blogging on tumblr, Pokemon TCG, and watching anime haha. Thats about it!

Hi Lzom here i am from the uk and i love playing pokemon tcg. The reason i joined is because i wanted to show my decklists and etc Thanks for reading

Back