Introduce Yourself!

Hello! My name is Jay, and I joined PokeBeach because I thought it would be fun, as I will need y'alls help greatly as I start my journey in Pokemon and Pokemon TCG!

I found out about Pokebeach on Google, when searching an eBay question, :p.

I like, Minecraft, Pokemon, Tech, and hanging with friends!
(I am learning programming and how to fix hardware issues)

So, I hope to see everyone around!

Have a happy day! :D

What's up guys!? My name is Josh aka LilCappi and I found Pokebeach a while back while looking at some deck ideas.
I play both the TCG and VG and rather proficient at both.
I am a League Leader at a Pokemon League in Hickory, NC.
My main reason for hopping on the Pokebeach user train is to give my ideas on TCG decks, VG teams and also post my own Decks/teams.

Well hi I guess. I'm AnUpsetEmoZebra but you can call me anything you want to. I joined because I wanted to share and discuss ideas for TCG decks, the games and so on. I first reached pokebeach.com by accident trying to find something else but I'm happy I ended up here. I love Pokémon wich I reckon all of you do too. I'm very into different animés such as Full Metal Alchemist, Ouran Highschool Host Club and Avatar: The Legend of Korra.

So yeah thats me. Bye.

Hey everyone! My name is Nicholas/HeartShot2018. I am from Georgia and 24 years old. I joined because I enjoy communicating with people who share the same likes and interests as me. I found pokebeach by looking for a thread that was user friendly and helpful if needed. My hobbies include hunting, camping, swimming, football, and of course, gaming. That is really all about me, so I am happy to be here:)

Hey there guys. Just a quite bio; we're a team that's looking to make the name known and improve all aspects of our game with the helps of amazing players such as yourselves. We found you whilst browsing through some deck ideas. Loving the website!! We are generally quite active and love feedback on everything and giving our opinions. Looking forward to being a member for a long time!

Hello there my Name is Eli . I joined so I can Trade and Battle people. I found out about Pokebeach from a deck list with Darkrai, Malamar, and Hydreigon. My hobbies are playing Pokemon, Card Fight! Vanguard, and Yu-Gi-Oh! My interests are playing video games, Wrestling, Sleeping, and Going To Concerts. I'm looking for a decent deck to use competitively so if any of you would be able to help then pm me please :3 and if any of you want to battle on ORAS let me know I'm always down to battle :D

Hey guys, so normally my name in pokemon is Red... original isn't it?
My favourite game was always Sapphire and now with OrAs I am puking rainbows.
I came to the website looking for different pokemon things, people to help me complete the national dex, you know how it is.

Anyway that's my little introduction

Hello, folks. I'm Xenjin, 25 years old, and I've been playing this game since Base Set. I joined PokeBeach to essentially, well, up my game a bit. I come from a small area in Eastern Canada, from the Atlantic Region. Found out about PokeBeach from the PTCGO site.

Interests include helping run the Pokemon League in my area (I'm an Assistant League Leader, we have a player base of around 30-40) and judging events. I was the first person to pass the judge test so I somewhat was assigned that role. I hope to attend 2015 Worlds, but it'll take a long way to get there. There are next to no events in this area worth Championship Points.

Other interests include candlepin bowling and I have a weekly D&D session. I also attend league every Sunday for 3-4 hours. Finally, I'm also an avid speedrunner fan (that is, I like playing games with the intent of completing it as quickly as possible) and I'm learning how to do various games such as the F-Zero series and older Final Fantasy games.

Hi, my name is Kartik, 31 years old. You all must be thinking why an old guy like me joining here. Ever since i was young i played pokemon. i just love the adventure and fun of it. Meeting new friends and battling/trading is pretty much what keeps me going.

Besides pokemon, I love sports, listening to music, chilling out mostly and playing other games in my spare time.
Mostly i have no time since i studying and working.

Nothing much else to say except its a pleasure to meet all of you here.

Hi guys. I'm here for information about TCG - I have a few nephews who play. I have been involved with many tabletop games and CG variants over the years, and have a perfect excuse to get some cards and watch some cartoons again.

Hi! I'm 23 years old and from Sweden, been playing pokémon TCG online for 2 years and now started to play in real life and needed inspiration and more knowledge about rules and how different cards and decks work. Hoping to be able to go to the world championships one day, kind of a life goal :)

Uh, hi. I'm from the United States. I've been playing Pokemon for years.....yeah that's all I can think of to say. .3.

Hi I'm Ian, I'm 13 and got back into the TCG about 1 year ago. I found Pokebeach when looking for good deck ideas and just happened to stumble across it. I've been on Pokebeach plenty of times, but just recently made an account. I love the games and the TCG and I'm really lucky to have a league in my area. I don't have many playsets of good cards so I enjoy making rouge decks by combining different cards and seeing if they work so right now I'm trying Yveltal, Keldeo, and Pyroar in the same deck. Other then pokemon I love sooo many other video games such as: The Legend Of Zelda, Star Fox, Dragon Quest and a lot of random Indie games. My favorite Pokemon games would have to be HG I loved Johto a lot and I still love it to this day. Thats all there really is too say so GOODBYE :D

Hello, my name's Dylan. I'm just turning 23 this month. I'm from Ontario (Canada).
My girlfriend and I got into the TCG in October looking for a hobby to do together. It's going swimmingly.
I have played TCGs in the past, including YuGiOh and Magic, as well as a tiny bit of Pokemon back when it was first released.
I mainly joined PokeBeach to help better my deck building.
I found PokeBeach while looking for deck lists for some better decks.
I like libraries (I'm trained as a library tech) and books, but most anything is enjoyable if I do it with my girlfriend.

That's all I've got right now, but feel free to ask if you want to know something, I guess?

Chao, and hello (yes at the same time >.> )

[split] [split] Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

I joined by searching for a Swirlix with the hidden ability, it lead me here and so I joined.

Hi, my name is Espeon4ever, (Ya don't say) and I'm just a normal trainer, mainly here for the trades. If anyone has a hidden ability Slurpuff/Tauros, tell me please!! Thanks.

Hi my name is corey and I'm 24yrs old and I'm an auzzy, I'm a fan of pokemon and i almost have all the episodes of Pokemon on DVD from the very first ep to season 15 and i got the Pokemon DS games from diamond and pearl to the newest omega ruby and alpha sapphire and I just want to say that I just caught deoxys in alpha sapphire with a masterball

I joined to have fun and to improve my gaming skills. I found out about PokeBeach from Pokemon tcg one. My interests are chess ( even though I have not played it in years), gaming, drawing(check out my deviant art page http://izayaorhara.deviantart.com/ I have not drew in a while due to my life being busy) I like reading literature manly old ones for some reasons like ones from the past and Stephen King books aswell.

Hi there, I'm Serena. I joined because I like joining Pokemon forums and to talk with fans of the franchise. I found out about this site on google. I have many interests and hobbies. I'm a fan of Serena in both the games and the anime.

Hey everyone! Dawnfire here. I like to be called Dawn, but you can call me anything you like. I just joined yesterday and I'm looking forward to exploring Pokestadium more. It seems so interesting. :3 I have been on many forums, but this one really caught my eye. I am 15, very talkative and nice. I love to roleplay and chat anytime.! I have been roleplaying for years now, so I can do more literate roleplays...

I am a HUGE fan of Pokemon, anime, manga, Yugioh, etc. I love playing video games, reading, going to school, watching T.V/movies/anime, spending time with friends and family, and looking at/making art. [That was a long list 0,0 ] I can be antisocial and shy at times, but when I get to know someone, I usually talk constantly

I'm starting to draw/write more, and I'm trying not to be lazy. My favorite Pokemon include Vulpix, Zorua, Growlithe, and all of the Eeveelutions. (My fav is Espeon xD) Also, I am a girl. (Felt I Should add that<) My favorite legendary of all time is Mew. <3 I hate science class.
I don't know what else to say here. Ask me any questions~I love getting to know new people!

I should also inform everyone I may be pretty inactive~ (I have "a bunch" of other websites I visit... Along with the fact I can only get on at school because I don't have internet at home... So it's hard to get on often.. )

Back