Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I'm Jon. I found about Pokebeach from google and I joined to find other traders especially to find old generation pokemon I cannot obtain.

hi! just joined today,

Been playing the games since Blue and Red but only just for fun, then got back into it when Y came out and started looking at playing online properly.

Joined to get advice and knowledge and trade with people...

i am Skidron. I joined this site so i could discuss on theories and upcoming news. My interest are rpg games and action and aventure games. My hobbies are playing games and exploring unsolved theories

Hey kiddos, I'm back... ish. We'll see. I'm TyrannosaurusRik, formerly Risu-X or El Squirello or whatever of the 1000s of identity-crisis-filled names I had over the 8 years I have been here.

Hobbies include exercise and working out, cooking, and video games. I own Super Smash Bros 3DS, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart 7, and Pokemon X, so feel free to add me on Friend Codes so we can play.

I'm curious how many veterans are still here from back in my day, and where in the inferno is the chat room! D: ugh. Anyways, cheers.

Hello, honestly my group is a little broken up at the moment and i'm not the best player so I am hoping to get some deck advice while the group gets itself out of it's slump and maybe i'll stick around after, you never know it depends on how helpful I find the forums :) .

Hey, i'm honchkray or you can just call me ray if you want to. I'm 17 and live in the UK so i'm doing my a levels..... Boring stuff aside ive been playing pokemon all my life, since i was a kid and really enjoy competitive battling. I last wifi battled 8 months ago so im hoping to wipe the dust off my 3ds and get back into it! If anyone is up for a battle or anything, well you know who to call lol.

Hey. My name is LittleMac after the SSB character who is my favorite. I play Pokemon a lot and will be looking to battle, trade and meet new people online.. so yeah. hmu if you wanna talk or anything.

Hey everyone! I'm from the East Coast of Canada, and I love breeding for shinies and great stats ^^ I'm also really big on collecting Pokémon toys, mainly plush. Anyway, I mainly came here to find out more about a Pokémon item I have, but I'm sure I'll be hanging around the forums to check out what everyone is talking about (and maybe make a purchase or two). Cheers! (o^.^o)

Hello all, I am Zazth. I reign from the great state of Texas. I was turned on to this site for finding new friends to be helped by in the wonderful world of pokemon. I am an father who used to play some 15-20 or so years ago and feel like a newb against his 12 yr old son who plays card and video game along with collecting figures. I joined here to try to keep up on this game play and if I am able to help others I will. my goal in pokemon is to have a complete set of items and pokemon.

Hello, I'm Eutus. Pleased to meet you. I enjoy red wines, the horror table top roleplaying genre, Dio, and shiny pokemon. Dating profile aside I'm here to find a female regenerator slowpoke, which seems like asking for the moon lately. You'd think with the mega coming up there'd be a saturated market, but c'est la vie.

Named and avatared after my first ever Pokemon card - yup - one of the promos from the 1st movie.

I always remember my first ever trade was Fossil Energy Search for Fossil Energy Search with a good friend from school many years ago.

Last month I discovered my old cards box and remembered that I had already completed more than half of base set and thought that I should
have them displayed in a nice binder and start to fill in the gaps. A few single card orders on eBay, as well as some sleeves and an Ultra Pro 4-card-per-page binder leaves me with the beginnings of a more professional looking collection with just a few rare trainers to go in Base Set.

Hadn't purchased any packs since Fossil until just last week, where I bought a Charizard tin (waiting) and Flashfire box (opened).

My name is Diogo.
I've been playing Pokémon since I was 5, I'm 20 now.
Joined the forum 'cause It seems like a nice place to trade/share ideas with people since I play both the virtual and TCG game.

That's it. :)

I'm Myo-kun, sometimes known as greatest-glyph or XAYAH. I've recently gotten back into the Pokemon TCG, and I'm actually looking into entering the October Card Contest here at Pokebeach.

Hi!
Shiny Ray Ray here.
I joined PokeBeach... mainly because I'd like to expand my Pokemon knowledge, and go farther than my Instagram pages, (@shiny.rayquaza and @_safe_trades_)
Interests-
I love pokemon. (uh duh) Painting and crafts are things to do In my spare time, and EnergyArt is definitely up there. I'm not very good at drawing though XD. I don't trade online, but I do play Pokemon TCGO (username is Shiny_Rayquayza) While I don't have a 3DS, I do play pokemon on heartgold,black, diamond, and mystery dungeon. XD
I'm rather spontaneous, I speak my mind, and sometimes I might accidentally spam comments ( I WILL TRY NOT TO)
Please be nice... I have bipolar disorder so if I snap at you... I don't usually mean it....

Hi everyone, I'm Mark, and I joined to comment about the news sometimes. I forget where I found out about PokeBeach, but it's been a habit of mine to check PokeBeach and a few other news sites the moment I wake up and a few times during the day. I'm interested in Pokemon and computers. My hobbies are playing Pokemon, and playing other games I find fun.

Hello everyone! I'm new, as if that isn't obvious hahaha!

My name is Evan, but you can call me Volt, but only if you want to. I joined because I've been looking for a good Pokemon community, people to play and trade with, and friend safaris hahaha. I found this site on a quick google search, so nothing out of the ordinary there. Of course I love Pokemon, it's why I'm here :p but I'm also an aspiring artist and am a fan of most forms of art. Anime, manga, comics, western animation, and everything in between, you name it, I will probably like it hahaha.
So, if there's anything else anyone would like to know about me, or would just like to talk to me, please feel free to hit me up!
I look forward to meeting tons of awesome people on here! :D

Hey PokeBeach!

I'm HvnlyEngage, and as you can tell, totally new here. I joined to find a good Pokemon community to find people to talk to about the video games, tcg, and pretty much anything else in general! I'm starting my collection of Pokemon cards so I hope to buy, sell, and trade my way to completion. :) I have tons of cards that I would like others to enjoy and have, so I hope it all goes well. I'm really into animation of all kinds, movies (especially martial arts and action/adventure), and playing video games (to name a few); but one of my most favorite things to do is just sit back and relax. :D
I'm looking forward to making friends and meeting other avid Pokemon fans, so feel free to talk to me!

Uhm hi I am Nelson or ~GalladeTheBadass~ According to my name I love gallade and it is one of my most favorite pokemon. I am a avid Pokemon player and I actually have the 1st edition Charizard holo from base set in Top Mint Condition. It is currently being protected. xD. Uhm If you want my friend code for 3ds ask me and Ill give it to you and yeah! I play a ton of Pokemon games and I have almost all except Ruby for GBA. I am a youtuber and if you would like to see my channel then this is my user: Spiderman209913. I join PokeBeach because I wanted to connect with other Pokemon nerds like my self and trading is always awesome and cool discussions.

Heyo! I'm new to the forums, I'm MegaBeedrill (not litteraly lol) I've been lurking on the forums for quite a awhile actually and just decided to join myself. I've been into pokemon since I can remember but started playing competitive since x/y. I'd be happy to battle anybody if they request. Along with the competitive side, I do spend alot of time masuda breeding shinies for myself so the majority of the shinies being used by me are actually legit, some of them though like the legendaries and move tutored ones however were pokegened but after oras's release I plan on masuda breeding some of the pokegened ones I made with the new tutors present. I'm looking forward to some of the discussions and don't hestitate to challenge me!

Back